Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12

Cavs home opener tix go on sale at noon. Feels like I'm preparing to buy CF tix.
I wonder which event you'll find more satisfying
Raising a championship banner for the first time in 50+ years is nice, but so is getting a free Oliva O. So it may be a toss-up.
You forgot the broccoli rabe sausage!
You're right, that tips the scales.
I take it the booth girls don't help CF's cause.
The first year or 2, they would've. Recently, not so much. Guess there's only so much talent in the Poconos area?
And when you have Andy with you to throw a wet blanket on any rap you may get going, well...
Wet blanket, bro!
Didn't he bet me that Tony Romo would win a Super Bowl before Eli won another?
I'm not really sure how that all ended up panning out. I'm pretty sure he said Romo would win another Super Bowl before anything else happened in the NFL.

Cavs home opener tix go on sale at noon. Feels like I'm preparing to buy CF tix.
I wonder which event you'll find more satisfying
Raising a championship banner for the first time in 50+ years is nice, but so is getting a free Oliva O. So it may be a toss-up.
You forgot the broccoli rabe sausage!
You're right, that tips the scales.
I take it the booth girls don't help CF's cause.
Did a little bit last year at the Daniel Marshall event
That's true, there was that one really tall one last year whose dress didn't come down nearly far enough.
You're forgetting the smaller one with the tattoos, ill-fitting dress also, plenty of side boob...any of this ringing a bell, bro?
I was JUST about to mention that one, too. The one that Charlie had to give a wardrobe malfunction warning to, right?
Damn, I obviously missed the best part of weekend's events, outside of the epic house herf, of course.

Plan B implementation I guess, son and I are going up to Wimington, NC with wardens for lunch and visit a brewery while warden and DIL shop.

[...]
Indeed. And I don't even think it was side boob, I think it was underboob. Like the bikini top wasn't sized right, they kept falling out the bottom.

Plan B implementation I guess, son and I are going up to Wimington, NC with wardens for lunch and visit a brewery while warden and DIL shop.
Not a bad backup plan at all.  Keep an eye out for side/under boob.

Cavs home opener tix go on sale at noon. Feels like I'm preparing to buy CF tix.
I wonder which event you'll find more satisfying
Raising a championship banner for the first time in 50+ years is nice, but so is getting a free Oliva O. So it may be a toss-up.
You forgot the broccoli rabe sausage!
You're right, that tips the scales.
I take it the booth girls don't help CF's cause.
Did a little bit last year at the Daniel Marshall event
That's true, there was that one really tall one last year whose dress didn't come down nearly far enough.
You're forgetting the smaller one with the tattoos, ill-fitting dress also, plenty of side boob...any of this ringing a bell, bro?
I was JUST about to mention that one, too. The one that Charlie had to give a wadrobe malfunction warning to, right?
Exactly, I noticed the nip-slip and whether or not is was creepy or being of service to mention it to her

Plan B implementation I guess, son and I are going up to Wimington, NC with wardens for lunch and visit a brewery while warden and DIL shop.
Not a bad backup plan at all.  Keep an eye out for side/under boob.
I always have Both Eyes out for that

But I would much rather be tarpon fishing.

[...]
I think we did the gentlemanly thing of telling her, after taking adequate time to observe it and debate the issue.  8)

[...]
You're exactly right, it was underboob. Her top basically rode up the entire time, exposing a good portion of her LNR (lower nipple region)

[...]
It's great when you start a conversation this way: "Excuse me, I hope this isn't creepy but..."

[...]
Lol, I'm sure it was the least creepy thing she heard all night.

[...]
Good point

There will pretty much be radio silence from me today. I'll be driving to our Westchester office and then I'll be down in a basement conference room all day with no phone reception.
So use the computer...it's not like they are going to fire you.

[...]
I would have simply asked myself "What would Dean do" then taken appropriate actions.

[...]
Such chivalry, it's no wonder she was hanging out with you instead of the knuckledraggers.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12