I sure hope Tony will add all the cigar sites to OUR new DOD site recaps.

DOW.  -159 points

I sure hope Tony will add all the cigar sites to OUR new DOD site recaps.
He won't. Besides, they're selling the domain name, not the application. I'd be more interested in the code and then I'd add it to this site. TodaysDOD is a pretty lame name.

Some interesting offers on the scorcher.

Some interesting offers on the scorcher.
Several quality cigars for sure.  We just have to adjust to the reality of higher prices mostly across the board, meanwhile buy up Ogie's LaBomba find.

Some interesting offers on the scorcher.
Quite a few I've never heard of before.

Time to hit the streets, later Scorcher's.
Logged

Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Some interesting offers on the scorcher.
10 LP9s for $43.  Oops.

I sure hope Tony will add all the cigar sites to OUR new DOD site recaps.
He won't. Besides, they're selling the domain name, not the application. I'd be more interested in the code and then I'd add it to this site. TodaysDOD is a pretty lame name.
I am dumping my stock before it hits bottom!

I sure hope Tony will add all the cigar sites to OUR new DOD site recaps.
He won't. Besides, they're selling the domain name, not the application. I'd be more interested in the code and then I'd add it to this site. TodaysDOD is a pretty lame name.
I am dumping my stock before it hits bottom!
That's your prerogative.

I sure hope Tony will add all the cigar sites to OUR new DOD site recaps.
He won't. Besides, they're selling the domain name, not the application. I'd be more interested in the code and then I'd add it to this site. TodaysDOD is a pretty lame name.
I am dumping my stock before it hits bottom!
That's your prerogative.
I'm with you, Tony. I'm doubling down on our yearly member fee.

Scorcher Going at the Page
Looks like we're barely gonna have a chance to see each deal if they keep going this fast.
Repeats.

Bagels and fruit on the veranda while I watch for the alligator to show up.
I'm starving. I hate working from home. No cafeteria here. Gotta make the GD coffee myself. WTF?
K cups.  Just sayin'…
I have k-cups. In fact, I'm heading down now.

Good morning, Mikey.
K cups, best thing since sliced bread or tie shoes.  Morning Tony.
Indeed.  Morning CoffeeBreath.
Seen any CCB approved deals today?

I believe the LFD's up now are already a repeat.
Gotta a chance to meet Litto Gomez with TravelingDave.  Real down to earth kinda guy.  Very approachable.  He pointed out that the venue at the Beer Seller was one of the better ones he's seen.

I believe the LFD's up now are already a repeat.
Gotta a chance to meet Litto Gomez with TravelingDave.  Real down to earth kinda guy.  Very approachable.  He pointed out that the venue at the Beer Seller was one of the better ones he's seen.
I have an LFD Double Ligero Firecracker that I'm afraid to smoke. It's about 3" long by about 50RG but I'm certain it packs a wallop.