CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19

Author Topic: 9/6/2016  (Read 20145 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 9/6/2016
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2016, 08:06:44 AM »

September 6 is … Fight Procrastination Day

“I never put off till tomorrow what I can possibly do -- the day after.” ― Oscar Wilde Procrastination can really be the bane of our existence,...

September 6 is the 249th day of the year (250th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 116 days remaining until the end of the year. This date is slightly more likely to fall on a Tuesday, Thursday or Sunday (58 in 400 years each) than on Friday or Saturday (57), and slightly less likely to occur on a Monday or Wednesday (56).

if it wasn't for procrastination I wouldn't have anything to do tomorrow.
But tomorrow is Golf Day!

Morning Dean

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2016, 08:06:53 AM »

Comedian Chevy Chase Enters Rehab for ‘Tuneup’ on Alcohol Problem
TUNEUP? wtf is that?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2016, 08:12:44 AM »

TUNEUP? wtf is that?
Just wants to scale it back from a problem to an issue.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2016, 08:13:21 AM »

good morning guys. lady just left to work at the Women's Club rubbish sale. I have a gate post at the pool here to secure this morning for the park manager. just waiting for her to do her banking, then to flip the screen walls and finish painting so I can install them Friday and hang the screen door Saturday. sheesh, I'm tired already!
Short Story and coffee going. nice cool morning, 66° heading into the 90's, no sand gnats.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2016, 08:17:29 AM »

good morning guys. lady just left to work at the Women's Club rubbish sale. I have a gate post at the pool here to secure this morning for the park manager. just waiting for her to do her banking, then to flip the screen walls and finish painting so I can install them Friday and hang the screen door Saturday. sheesh, I'm tired already!
Short Story and coffee going. nice cool morning, 66° heading into the 90's, no sand gnats.
Close to 80 here and muggy as hell.  Into the low 90's this afternoon and humid.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2016, 08:19:26 AM »

TUNEUP? wtf is that?
Think that's celebrity speak for "drunk". Lol

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2016, 08:20:10 AM »

Close to 80 here and muggy as hell.  Into the low 90's this afternoon and humid.
Back into the 90s for the next few days here as well. Had a nice respite where we had normal temps for a little bit there.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2016, 08:30:21 AM »

Back into the 90s for the next few days here as well. Had a nice respite where we had normal temps for a little bit there.
Though, the next step for us is snow, which is a fate far worse, indeed.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2016, 08:33:22 AM »

TUNEUP? wtf is that?
Think that's celebrity speak for "drunk". Lol
Or what most of us would call "fell off the wagon" and got to do it all over again.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2016, 08:34:15 AM »

Snow Sux big time, I will take the heat any day!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2016, 08:40:59 AM »

Ditto.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2016, 08:42:31 AM »

me too!!!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2016, 08:47:21 AM »

What happened to "if it wasn't for procrastination I wouldn't have anything to do tomorrow." ?
I don't think you'd know procrastination if it bit you on the ass.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2016, 08:49:06 AM »

We're there as well up to the weekend.  Hopefully this will be the last one.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2016, 08:50:01 AM »

Good morning, beeotches!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19