Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19

September 6 is … Fight Procrastination Day

“I never put off till tomorrow what I can possibly do -- the day after.” ― Oscar Wilde Procrastination can really be the bane of our existence,...

September 6 is the 249th day of the year (250th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 116 days remaining until the end of the year. This date is slightly more likely to fall on a Tuesday, Thursday or Sunday (58 in 400 years each) than on Friday or Saturday (57), and slightly less likely to occur on a Monday or Wednesday (56).

if it wasn't for procrastination I wouldn't have anything to do tomorrow.
But tomorrow is Golf Day!

Morning Dean

Comedian Chevy Chase Enters Rehab for ‘Tuneup’ on Alcohol Problem
TUNEUP? wtf is that?

Comedian Chevy Chase Enters Rehab for ‘Tuneup’ on Alcohol Problem
TUNEUP? wtf is that?
Just wants to scale it back from a problem to an issue.

good morning guys. lady just left to work at the Women's Club rubbish sale. I have a gate post at the pool here to secure this morning for the park manager. just waiting for her to do her banking, then to flip the screen walls and finish painting so I can install them Friday and hang the screen door Saturday. sheesh, I'm tired already!
Short Story and coffee going. nice cool morning, 66° heading into the 90's, no sand gnats.

good morning guys. lady just left to work at the Women's Club rubbish sale. I have a gate post at the pool here to secure this morning for the park manager. just waiting for her to do her banking, then to flip the screen walls and finish painting so I can install them Friday and hang the screen door Saturday. sheesh, I'm tired already!
Short Story and coffee going. nice cool morning, 66° heading into the 90's, no sand gnats.
Close to 80 here and muggy as hell.  Into the low 90's this afternoon and humid.

Comedian Chevy Chase Enters Rehab for ‘Tuneup’ on Alcohol Problem
TUNEUP? wtf is that?
Think that's celebrity speak for "drunk". Lol

good morning guys. lady just left to work at the Women's Club rubbish sale. I have a gate post at the pool here to secure this morning for the park manager. just waiting for her to do her banking, then to flip the screen walls and finish painting so I can install them Friday and hang the screen door Saturday. sheesh, I'm tired already!
Short Story and coffee going. nice cool morning, 66° heading into the 90's, no sand gnats.
Close to 80 here and muggy as hell.  Into the low 90's this afternoon and humid.
Back into the 90s for the next few days here as well. Had a nice respite where we had normal temps for a little bit there.

good morning guys. lady just left to work at the Women's Club rubbish sale. I have a gate post at the pool here to secure this morning for the park manager. just waiting for her to do her banking, then to flip the screen walls and finish painting so I can install them Friday and hang the screen door Saturday. sheesh, I'm tired already!
Short Story and coffee going. nice cool morning, 66° heading into the 90's, no sand gnats.
Close to 80 here and muggy as hell.  Into the low 90's this afternoon and humid.
Back into the 90s for the next few days here as well. Had a nice respite where we had normal temps for a little bit there.
Though, the next step for us is snow, which is a fate far worse, indeed.

Comedian Chevy Chase Enters Rehab for ‘Tuneup’ on Alcohol Problem
TUNEUP? wtf is that?
Think that's celebrity speak for "drunk". Lol
Or what most of us would call "fell off the wagon" and got to do it all over again.

good morning guys. lady just left to work at the Women's Club rubbish sale. I have a gate post at the pool here to secure this morning for the park manager. just waiting for her to do her banking, then to flip the screen walls and finish painting so I can install them Friday and hang the screen door Saturday. sheesh, I'm tired already!
Short Story and coffee going. nice cool morning, 66° heading into the 90's, no sand gnats.
Close to 80 here and muggy as hell.  Into the low 90's this afternoon and humid.
Back into the 90s for the next few days here as well. Had a nice respite where we had normal temps for a little bit there.
Though, the next step for us is snow, which is a fate far worse, indeed.
Snow Sux big time, I will take the heat any day!

good morning guys. lady just left to work at the Women's Club rubbish sale. I have a gate post at the pool here to secure this morning for the park manager. just waiting for her to do her banking, then to flip the screen walls and finish painting so I can install them Friday and hang the screen door Saturday. sheesh, I'm tired already!
Short Story and coffee going. nice cool morning, 66° heading into the 90's, no sand gnats.
Close to 80 here and muggy as hell.  Into the low 90's this afternoon and humid.
Back into the 90s for the next few days here as well. Had a nice respite where we had normal temps for a little bit there.
Though, the next step for us is snow, which is a fate far worse, indeed.
Snow Sux big time, I will take the heat any day!
Ditto.

good morning guys. lady just left to work at the Women's Club rubbish sale. I have a gate post at the pool here to secure this morning for the park manager. just waiting for her to do her banking, then to flip the screen walls and finish painting so I can install them Friday and hang the screen door Saturday. sheesh, I'm tired already!
Short Story and coffee going. nice cool morning, 66° heading into the 90's, no sand gnats.
Close to 80 here and muggy as hell.  Into the low 90's this afternoon and humid.
Back into the 90s for the next few days here as well. Had a nice respite where we had normal temps for a little bit there.
Though, the next step for us is snow, which is a fate far worse, indeed.
Snow Sux big time, I will take the heat any day!
me too!!!

good morning guys. lady just left to work at the Women's Club rubbish sale. I have a gate post at the pool here to secure this morning for the park manager. just waiting for her to do her banking, then to flip the screen walls and finish painting so I can install them Friday and hang the screen door Saturday. sheesh, I'm tired already!
Short Story and coffee going. nice cool morning, 66° heading into the 90's, no sand gnats.
What happened to "if it wasn't for procrastination I wouldn't have anything to do tomorrow." ?
I don't think you'd know procrastination if it bit you on the ass.

good morning guys. lady just left to work at the Women's Club rubbish sale. I have a gate post at the pool here to secure this morning for the park manager. just waiting for her to do her banking, then to flip the screen walls and finish painting so I can install them Friday and hang the screen door Saturday. sheesh, I'm tired already!
Short Story and coffee going. nice cool morning, 66° heading into the 90's, no sand gnats.
Close to 80 here and muggy as hell.  Into the low 90's this afternoon and humid.
Back into the 90s for the next few days here as well. Had a nice respite where we had normal temps for a little bit there.
We're there as well up to the weekend.  Hopefully this will be the last one.

Good morning, beeotches!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19