Important work for me to do today, have to take "No Fear" online training today so I will no how to hide when someone starts shooting at me in this gun free zone.
I've got continuing ed training sporadically over the next week or so. One of the severe downfalls of being licensed. 3 hours of it today to start.
At least it will only take about 15-20 minutes to learn about hiding!  Used to could just go to the end and mark it done but now you have to click on each slide and wait  some time to click on the next one.
Yeah, clicking through is the easy part. It's the test at the end that sucks. You have to get so many right, if you don't, you have to take it all over. I just keep track of the answers as I'm going so I don't have to actually think. Lol
We only have to redo the questions we got wrong....with the help of a tutorial prompt that basically gives the answer.
That would be nice. We have to do the whole thing over again. And the site is slow as shit on the tests, that part takes forever.
And it's so irrelevant. Today I'm learning about commercial auto insurance (which I don't do) and ethics (which I barely have).
CNS
A "friend in deed" gave me the answer keys for the regular annual tests a couple of years ago and the questions never change except they put them in different order each year - so you can't cheat!  What a damn joke.

Ethics is so important to us we have to have 1 hour of in person training for that every year.  That training has sure been a total failure.
Same here, but at least the stories about the ethics violations which are uncovered are interesting.  Plus the one I attend is at County Line BBQ, which helps take the edge off as well.
I would happily do training if it was accompanied by BBQ and a couple of pitchers of beer.
+1

[...]

My training has a notable lack of BBQ.

Commercial auto section done, onto ethics.

[...]

Signing in for training and they had added Active Shooter Event Training to the list, SHEESH!

[...]

And of course my password has expired so had to change that........ fuk me to tears!

Commercial auto section done, onto ethics.
Just repeat to yourself, What Would Hillary Do......
....and answer the opposite.

[...]

Just repeat to yourself, 139 !
You need to get one of those countdown clocks for your desk.

[...]

Here ya go!

www.amazon.com/Digital-Countdown-Reminder-Laboratory-Watering/dp/B01C8KSNJE/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1472734807&sr=8-8&keywords=countdown+clock

www.amazon.com/Countdown-Clocks-International-6000-Clock/dp/B0007VJ69S/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&qid=1472734734&sr=8-16&keywords=retirement+countdown+clock

https://www.amazon.com/Countdown-Minutes-Seconds-Digital-Aluminum/dp/B00KS6YDCM/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1472734734&sr=8-14&keywords=retirement+countdown+clock

https://www.amazon.com/BigMouth-Inc-Countdown-Timer-Retirement/dp/B005UJ29PK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1472734643&sr=8-1&keywords=retirement+countdown+clock

Glad to know the history of the Nutt sisters for sure.
Sometimes you feel like a Nutt... Sometimes you feel two of 'em.
And he slides in dragging the knuckles hard! Morning, Tony.
Good morning to all. Thought I'd let you soak in that last post while I took care of some morning dooties.
Glad you got that taken care of.  Hope you washed after you wiped.
I even showered.

[...]

Got one on my computer screen!

All finished with No Fear and here is the BS summary I got aka my Participation Award:

You can expect a work environment where you can perform to your highest potential and contribute to the effective operation of the mission.

Glad to know the history of the Nutt sisters for sure.
Sometimes you feel like a Nutt... Sometimes you feel two of 'em.
And he slides in dragging the knuckles hard! Morning, Tony.
Good morning to all. Thought I'd let you soak in that last post while I took care of some morning dooties.
Glad you got that taken care of.  Hope you washed after you wiped.
I even showered.
That must've been one helluva shit!

Been waiting 5 minutes and still waiting for the Active Shooter to load. ::)

Nice stocking stuffer over at the Page for ChampDave to get his girls...

Browning Women's G-10 Folding Knife & Self Defense Bottle Combo