All you need to know when someone is shooting at you!  What a crock of Shit this is!

• Based on studies conducted, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) advises us that we
typically only have three options in responding to an Active Shooter situation:

– RUN! This option can be implemented if you have the ability or capability to escape or evacuate a
location

– HIDE! This option can be implemented if you have the ability or capability to conceal yourself

– FIGHT! This option is a last resort option and means that you have no choice but to defend
yourself with whatever means or actions you have the ability or capability to perform against an
active shooter to avoid harm

All finished with No Fear and here is the BS summary I got aka my Participation Award:

You can expect a work environment where you can perform to your highest potential and contribute to the effective operation of the mission.

Damn, that's an inspirational saying, think I'll make it my screen saver scroll.   ::)

Nice stocking stuffer over at the Page for ChampDave to get his girls...

Browning Women's G-10 Folding Knife & Self Defense Bottle Combo
Better get someone else to teach them to use it, though.

And here is another great tip!

If your hiding place is in an office or other secure location with a door:

Turn off the lights

You want the appearance that no one is there

All finished with No Fear and here is the BS summary I got aka my Participation Award:

You can expect a work environment where you can perform to your highest potential and contribute to the effective operation of the mission.

Damn, that's an inspirational saying, think I'll make it my screen saver scroll.   ::)
It should have already been in your Performance Plan Manual.

And here is another great tip!

If your hiding place is in an office or other secure location with a door:

Turn off the lights

You want the appearance that no one is there
Great stuff, thank goodness you get that training and we (collectively) are paying for it.

And here is another great tip!

If your hiding place is in an office or other secure location with a door:

Turn off the lights

You want the appearance that no one is there
False: make it look like a party is happening. Everyone knows active shooters hate parties.

All done, and they actually pay me well to do such stupid shit.

And here is another great tip!

If your hiding place is in an office or other secure location with a door:

Turn off the lights

You want the appearance that no one is there
False: make it look like a party is happening. Everyone knows active shooters hate parties.
My answer was False, start shooting at the motherfuker until you run out of bullets.

Nice stocking stuffer over at the Page for ChampDave to get his girls...

Browning Women's G-10 Folding Knife & Self Defense Bottle Combo
Better get someone else to teach them to use it, though.
Well, yea, there's that... ::)

And here is another great tip!

If your hiding place is in an office or other secure location with a door:

Turn off the lights

You want the appearance that no one is there
False: make it look like a party is happening. Everyone knows active shooters hate parties.
My answer was False, start shooting at the motherfuker until you run out of bullets.
Step 2.....reload and fire some more.

CPage email for todays offering:

Burn these faster than Kaepernick’s jersey: Partagas, Mac, Cohiba 10-pks 60% off.

Glad to know the history of the Nutt sisters for sure.
Sometimes you feel like a Nutt... Sometimes you feel two of 'em.
And he slides in dragging the knuckles hard! Morning, Tony.
Good morning to all. Thought I'd let you soak in that last post while I took care of some morning dooties.
Glad you got that taken care of.  Hope you washed after you wiped.
I even showered.
That must've been one helluva shit!
LOL!

Post training lull.

Looks like there was an explosion at the SpaceX launchpad.