Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

« Reply #60 on: August 27, 2016, 05:08:26 PM »

Afternoon Mayor, Happy Mowing!
Mowed, and got everything ready for company to arrive. Turns out my friend's wife isn't feeling well so they may not come after all. I've got chicken on the grill if anyone's interested.
I am confident you can consume the friends portions too.
I can and I will.

« Reply #61 on: August 27, 2016, 05:09:48 PM »

Afternoon men, La Imperiosa on the patio while wife returns MIL so we can start our vacation. Heading south in the morning after I drop Nacho at the dog sitter
Afternoon Fish, Vacation Countdown!
Indeed, had to wait for the SIL to get back from their vacation since we were taking care of my MIL for the week...what an adventure (Dimentia)
I don't know if adventure is the right term for that horrific condition, living hell for her and her family is more like it.
In her case the key is keeping her busy, she'll fold a basket of laundry all day. We literally had her fold the same basket of towels 10 times a night. She's pretty content if she feels like she's doing something to help you. As soon as she's done you can mess up the same basket in the other room and give them to her again. If she's left idle she gets agitated and starts thinking of crazy stuff

« Reply #62 on: August 27, 2016, 05:10:00 PM »

Afternoon men, La Imperiosa on the patio while wife returns MIL so we can start our vacation. Heading south in the morning after I drop Nacho at the dog sitter
Afternoon Fish, Vacation Countdown!
Indeed, had to wait for the SIL to get back from their vacation since we were taking care of my MIL for the week...what an adventure (Dimentia)
I hear ya, brother. My mom has it pretty bad.

« Reply #63 on: August 27, 2016, 05:13:26 PM »

Afternoon men, La Imperiosa on the patio while wife returns MIL so we can start our vacation. Heading south in the morning after I drop Nacho at the dog sitter
Afternoon Fish, Vacation Countdown!
Indeed, had to wait for the SIL to get back from their vacation since we were taking care of my MIL for the week...what an adventure (Dimentia)
Never a dull moment?  Always an adventure with Stephania's grandmother.
For sure, requires almost full time attention to keep her from getting into trouble
My sister couldn't handle it, especially working full-time. We wound up having to put my mom in a home specializing in that kind of care. Thought about moving her back to the U.S. but my brother nor I have the expertise needed either.

« Reply #64 on: August 27, 2016, 05:14:59 PM »

Afternoon men, La Imperiosa on the patio while wife returns MIL so we can start our vacation. Heading south in the morning after I drop Nacho at the dog sitter
Afternoon Fish, Vacation Countdown!
Indeed, had to wait for the SIL to get back from their vacation since we were taking care of my MIL for the week...what an adventure (Dimentia)
I don't know if adventure is the right term for that horrific condition, living hell for her and her family is more like it.
In her case the key is keeping her busy, she'll fold a basket of laundry all day. We literally had her fold the same basket of towels 10 times a night. She's pretty content if she feels like she's doing something to help you. As soon as she's done you can mess up the same basket in the other room and give them to her again. If she's left idle she gets agitated and starts thinking of crazy stuff
My mom was big on the laundry for a while too. No more.

« Reply #65 on: August 27, 2016, 05:22:58 PM »

Afternoon men, La Imperiosa on the patio while wife returns MIL so we can start our vacation. Heading south in the morning after I drop Nacho at the dog sitter
Afternoon Fish, Vacation Countdown!
Indeed, had to wait for the SIL to get back from their vacation since we were taking care of my MIL for the week...what an adventure (Dimentia)
I hear ya, brother. My mom has it pretty bad.
My mother had a version of it brought on by heart failure and had the good fortune of passing away from her heart  giving out within a few months.

My Mother had to be put in a home, no way my dad could take care of her at home.

« Reply #66 on: August 27, 2016, 05:26:14 PM »

Afternoon men, La Imperiosa on the patio while wife returns MIL so we can start our vacation. Heading south in the morning after I drop Nacho at the dog sitter
Afternoon Fish, Vacation Countdown!
Indeed, had to wait for the SIL to get back from their vacation since we were taking care of my MIL for the week...what an adventure (Dimentia)
I hear ya, brother. My mom has it pretty bad.
My mother had a version of it brought on by heart failure and had the good fortune of passing away from her heart  giving out within a few months.

My Mother had to be put in a home, no way my dad could take care of her at home.
Sad.

« Reply #67 on: August 27, 2016, 05:31:28 PM »

Just cut my first Stogies H-Town Exclusive Laranja Lancero and mixed up a Tito's and Sparkling Water.

« Reply #68 on: August 27, 2016, 05:33:08 PM »

Filet Mignon, twice baked potatoes and sautéed mushrooms for dinner tonight.

« Reply #69 on: August 27, 2016, 05:37:48 PM »

Afternoon men, La Imperiosa on the patio while wife returns MIL so we can start our vacation. Heading south in the morning after I drop Nacho at the dog sitter
Afternoon Fish, Vacation Countdown!
Indeed, had to wait for the SIL to get back from their vacation since we were taking care of my MIL for the week...what an adventure (Dimentia)
I don't know if adventure is the right term for that horrific condition, living hell for her and her family is more like it.
All you can do is make the best of a bad situation.

« Reply #70 on: August 27, 2016, 05:43:34 PM »

Time to apply fire!

« Reply #71 on: August 27, 2016, 05:47:00 PM »

Just cut my first Stogies H-Town Exclusive Laranja Lancero and mixed up a Tito's and Sparkling Water.
All with some Ray Charles tunes.

« Reply #72 on: August 27, 2016, 05:57:43 PM »

Time to apply fire!
They still have some of these and I am so far thinking worthy of another box.

« Reply #73 on: August 27, 2016, 06:09:25 PM »

Time to bring in Johnny Football?

Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo has broken bone in his back

« Reply #74 on: August 27, 2016, 07:02:22 PM »

SHEESH!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6