Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

« Reply #75 on: August 26, 2016, 11:52:38 AM »

Room 101 Namakubi Papi Chulo lit on the patio, very nice out.
What, only 99?
Probably in the 70's with a breeze and ceiling fans going on this patio.
Actually 84 feels like 92, but workable in the shade with a breeze.

« Reply #76 on: August 26, 2016, 11:54:13 AM »

Good deal jamming on V Figurado's for those that might like such.

5/$31.50

As always Tony had it right! ::)

« Reply #77 on: August 26, 2016, 11:55:02 AM »

Room 101 Namakubi Papi Chulo lit on the patio, very nice out.
What, only 99?
Probably in the 70's with a breeze and ceiling fans going on this patio.
Actually 84 feels like 92, but workable in the shade with a breeze.
Cooler than that with these fans going.

« Reply #78 on: August 26, 2016, 12:01:32 PM »

Room 101 Namakubi Papi Chulo lit on the patio, very nice out.
What, only 99?
Probably in the 70's with a breeze and ceiling fans going on this patio.
Actually 84 feels like 92, but workable in the shade with a breeze.
Almost time to be breaking out the scarves and mittens.

« Reply #79 on: August 26, 2016, 12:18:54 PM »

Room 101 Namakubi Papi Chulo lit on the patio, very nice out.
What, only 99?
Probably in the 70's with a breeze and ceiling fans going on this patio.
Actually 84 feels like 92, but workable in the shade with a breeze.
Almost time to be breaking out the scarves and mittens.
Well it is almost football season!

« Reply #80 on: August 26, 2016, 12:23:36 PM »

DOW +112.38
I thought last time pending rate hikes caused the market to go down.....now its up.  Not that I'm complaining, but WTF?
Thanks for the help Travellin Dave! :o

DOW now -55.17

« Reply #81 on: August 26, 2016, 12:34:36 PM »

Anyone else miss the "lowest price allowed by law" nonsense on the CAO deals?

« Reply #82 on: August 26, 2016, 12:35:54 PM »

Anyone else miss the "lowest price allowed by law" nonsense on the CAO deals?
Guess I did

« Reply #83 on: August 26, 2016, 12:45:42 PM »

Time to pack up and be heading to Maryland.  Have a good weekend all.

« Reply #84 on: August 26, 2016, 12:48:20 PM »

Time to pack up and be heading to Maryland.  Have a good weekend all.
Later Gramps

« Reply #85 on: August 26, 2016, 01:26:54 PM »

hello boys; good day to you all, took the day off to work with the plumber yesterday.
since i went out shopping early we had surf & turf, Shop Rite had lobsters and
 porterhouse steaks on sale for $5.77 a pound. had baked potatoes, corn on the cob and
grilled yellow squash, with a nice sparkling Santa Margarita Rose, as one of the daughter's last
home cooked meals, before we drive her to college tomorrow.  Wife insists that we take two cars
for all her stuff, I have two words for her: Roof Rack.

« Reply #86 on: August 26, 2016, 01:54:45 PM »

hello boys; good day to you all, took the day off to work with the plumber yesterday.
since i went out shopping early we had surf & turf, Shop Rite had lobsters and
 porterhouse steaks on sale for $5.77 a pound. had baked potatoes, corn on the cob and
grilled yellow squash, with a nice sparkling Santa Margarita Rose, as one of the daughter's last
home cooked meals, before we drive her to college tomorrow.  Wife insists that we take two cars
for all her stuff, I have two words for her: Roof Rack.
Afternoon, flip. Friday afternoon lull time.

« Reply #87 on: August 26, 2016, 01:56:39 PM »

hello boys; good day to you all, took the day off to work with the plumber yesterday.
since i went out shopping early we had surf & turf, Shop Rite had lobsters and
 porterhouse steaks on sale for $5.77 a pound. had baked potatoes, corn on the cob and
grilled yellow squash, with a nice sparkling Santa Margarita Rose, as one of the daughter's last
home cooked meals, before we drive her to college tomorrow.  Wife insists that we take two cars
for all her stuff, I have two words for her: Roof Rack.
Afternoon, flip. Friday afternoon lull time.
Yeah I know, it's been not many pages today.
with any luck, I'll stop and have a cigar at the post today....

« Reply #88 on: August 26, 2016, 02:07:27 PM »

hello boys; good day to you all, took the day off to work with the plumber yesterday.
since i went out shopping early we had surf & turf, Shop Rite had lobsters and
 porterhouse steaks on sale for $5.77 a pound. had baked potatoes, corn on the cob and
grilled yellow squash, with a nice sparkling Santa Margarita Rose, as one of the daughter's last
home cooked meals, before we drive her to college tomorrow.  Wife insists that we take two cars
for all her stuff, I have two words for her: Roof Rack.
Afternoon, flip. Friday afternoon lull time.
Yeah I know, it's been not many pages today.
with any luck, I'll stop and have a cigar at the post today....
Sounds good. We have family night at the youngest 2 kids' school. Should be able to get a smoke in afterwards, though.

« Reply #89 on: August 26, 2016, 02:11:43 PM »

Afternoon Flip, had to go pick up some BBQ sandwiches for the worker and myself.  Damn good too.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8