Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2016, 07:34:47 AM »

$7 My Fathers anyone?
Is that the new FDA pricing?
Could be they went up significantly on the entire MF line a few months ago about the same time the San Latano's all went stupid.

« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2016, 07:37:52 AM »

80 year old neighbor (one of the nicer folks on the block) that left home in the EMS Helicopter yesterday ( +/- $25,000-40,000 cab ride across town) came in from his daily walk and fell down in the shower hitting his head very hard.  Fractured skull (minor issue) and internal hemorrhaging of the brain (very serious issue), multiple hours of surgery immediately following arrival at the hospital.  Don't have any info on a prognosis.
That sucks. Hope he pulls through.

« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2016, 07:40:46 AM »

Morning Dave, Dave, Mr. Mayor and Mr. Fish.
Good morning to you. Are you back in our great state?
Fly back tonight.

« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2016, 07:45:56 AM »

80 year old neighbor (one of the nicer folks on the block) that left home in the EMS Helicopter yesterday ( +/- $25,000-40,000 cab ride across town) came in from his daily walk and fell down in the shower hitting his head very hard.  Fractured skull (minor issue) and internal hemorrhaging of the brain (very serious issue), multiple hours of surgery immediately following arrival at the hospital.  Don't have any info on a prognosis.
That sucks. Hope he pulls through.
Thanks, he is a pretty interesting guy.  Was an eye surgeon who retired about 15 years ago, loved to fly his airplane but lost his medical certificate about a year ago.  Something that amazed me was he has a family farm over near College Station that has been in his family for over 100 years and on that farm  there is a huge old barn.  In that barn is about 30 or 40 old cars dating back to the 1930's that all crank and run but they never leave there.  Seem he and his father kept every single car they ever owned and when they bought a new one they just parked the old one in that barn only starting each of them every few weeks but never actually drove them around anymore.

« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2016, 07:46:08 AM »

"Trump calls Clinton a 'bigot' in appeal to African-American voters"

...well, at least she's not a racist.....
At this point, I'm 100% sure this is a reality tv joke, and the real nominee will come forward any day.
I sure hope so.
At this point, I'd almost consider voting for Kasich, and he practically destroyed Ohio's schools.
There is another candidate on the ticket.  Most of us are libertarians when it comes right down to it.

« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2016, 07:50:18 AM »

Well I'll be damned, Monte Hall is still alive?
Wow, the godfather of game show hosts.  And amazingly Chuck Barris is still alive as well, 87 yrs old.

« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2016, 07:50:27 AM »

"Trump calls Clinton a 'bigot' in appeal to African-American voters"

...well, at least she's not a racist.....
At this point, I'm 100% sure this is a reality tv joke, and the real nominee will come forward any day.
I sure hope so.
At this point, I'd almost consider voting for Kasich, and he practically destroyed Ohio's schools.
There is another candidate on the ticket.  Most of us are libertarians when it comes right down to it.
There are two more available and maybe 3.

« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2016, 07:51:33 AM »

Good morning electorate.

« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2016, 07:55:04 AM »

Good morning electorate.
Morning High-Tone-Luncher Bean.

« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2016, 08:02:44 AM »

"Trump calls Clinton a 'bigot' in appeal to African-American voters"

...well, at least she's not a racist.....
At this point, I'm 100% sure this is a reality tv joke, and the real nominee will come forward any day.
I sure hope so.
At this point, I'd almost consider voting for Kasich, and he practically destroyed Ohio's schools.
There is another candidate on the ticket.  Most of us are libertarians when it comes right down to it.
There are two more available and maybe 3.
I think we've got 3 here in Ohio. Gary Johnson was just added to the ballot on Monday.

« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2016, 08:06:25 AM »

Dad & Tony smokes up - Perdomo Lot 23's get-um while you can.

« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2016, 08:08:07 AM »

Dad & Tony smokes up - Perdomo Lot 23's get-um while you can.
Only one problem, neither one of them seem to buy cigars

« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2016, 08:09:56 AM »

Dad & Tony smokes up - Perdomo Lot 23's get-um while you can.
Only one problem, neither one of them seem to buy cigars
Can't fault BD, seems like he's got an AWFUL lot of stuff going on at his house at all times. ;)

« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2016, 08:16:51 AM »

Dad & Tony smokes up - Perdomo Lot 23's get-um while you can.
Only one problem, neither one of them seem to buy cigars
Can't fault BD, seems like he's got an AWFUL lot of stuff going on at his house at all times. ;)
Dad actually does buy cigars when he sees what he perceives as a deal.  Just the new "lifestyle adjustment" at home interferes with his posting.

Now Tony,  ??? ??? ???

« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2016, 08:20:09 AM »

Dad & Tony smokes up - Perdomo Lot 23's get-um while you can.
Only one problem, neither one of them seem to buy cigars
Can't fault BD, seems like he's got an AWFUL lot of stuff going on at his house at all times. ;)
Suddenly I feel like having a pot pie for breakfast.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10