Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

« Reply #120 on: August 25, 2016, 05:52:27 PM »

Dad & Tony smokes up - Perdomo Lot 23's get-um while you can.
Only one problem, neither one of them seem to buy cigars
Can't fault BD, seems like he's got an AWFUL lot of stuff going on at his house at all times. ;)
Dad actually does buy cigars when he sees what he perceives as a deal.  Just the new "lifestyle adjustment" at home interferes with his posting.

Now Tony,  ??? ??? ???
Tony didn't get a chance to smoke one today like he'd planned, but he'll definitely have one tomorrow. ;)
Smoking a Fratello Bianco, as a matter of fact. See last post for GFY.

Can you get that photo any larger, Sheesh!

« Reply #121 on: August 25, 2016, 06:01:54 PM »

Heading home for the day to meet the plumber and take care of a few things around the house..
Maybe, but probably not.

If only...
Yeah, rather obvious set up shot.  Those tools don't suggest plumbing work.  But one can dream.
You don't use a hammer when you're working on the plumbing? I knew I was doing something wrong.
Not true. I use my hammer all the time when I'm working on her pipes. HI-YO!

« Reply #122 on: August 25, 2016, 06:04:53 PM »

Markets Closed

DOW.  -33 @ 18,448
No retirement today.
But back to the airport I go.  Have a good evening guys.
Be safe.

« Reply #123 on: August 25, 2016, 06:06:19 PM »

80 year old neighbor (one of the nicer folks on the block) that left home in the EMS Helicopter yesterday ( +/- $25,000-40,000 cab ride across town) came in from his daily walk and fell down in the shower hitting his head very hard.  Fractured skull (minor issue) and internal hemorrhaging of the brain (very serious issue), multiple hours of surgery immediately following arrival at the hospital.  Don't have any info on a prognosis.
That sucks. Hope he pulls through.
Thanks, he is a pretty interesting guy.  Was an eye surgeon who retired about 15 years ago, loved to fly his airplane but lost his medical certificate about a year ago.  Something that amazed me was he has a family farm over near College Station that has been in his family for over 100 years and on that farm  there is a huge old barn.  In that barn is about 30 or 40 old cars dating back to the 1930's that all crank and run but they never leave there.  Seem he and his father kept every single car they ever owned and when they bought a new one they just parked the old one in that barn only starting each of them every few weeks but never actually drove them around anymore.
That's pretty darn cool. Almost 10 hours later but finally getting a chance to respond.

Good evening to all. Hope the jam has treated you well.
Evening Mayor, unfortunately he is on life support now and probably will not make it or if he did would likely have significant brain damage.
Poor guy. His kin will almost definitely sell all those cars.

« Reply #124 on: August 25, 2016, 06:07:29 PM »

Dad & Tony smokes up - Perdomo Lot 23's get-um while you can.
Only one problem, neither one of them seem to buy cigars
Can't fault BD, seems like he's got an AWFUL lot of stuff going on at his house at all times. ;)
Dad actually does buy cigars when he sees what he perceives as a deal.  Just the new "lifestyle adjustment" at home interferes with his posting.

Now Tony,  ??? ??? ???
Tony didn't get a chance to smoke one today like he'd planned, but he'll definitely have one tomorrow. ;)
Smoking a Fratello Bianco, as a matter of fact. See last post for GFY.

Can you get that photo any larger, Sheesh!
Looks fine on Tapatalk. Don't know why it's been so inconsistent lately. Not doing anything different.

« Reply #125 on: August 25, 2016, 06:10:01 PM »

Dad & Tony smokes up - Perdomo Lot 23's get-um while you can.
Only one problem, neither one of them seem to buy cigars
Can't fault BD, seems like he's got an AWFUL lot of stuff going on at his house at all times. ;)
Dad actually does buy cigars when he sees what he perceives as a deal.  Just the new "lifestyle adjustment" at home interferes with his posting.

Now Tony,  ??? ??? ???
Tony didn't get a chance to smoke one today like he'd planned, but he'll definitely have one tomorrow. ;)
Smoking a Fratello Bianco, as a matter of fact. See last post for GFY.

Can you get that photo any larger, Sheesh!
Looks fine on Tapatalk. Don't know why it's been so inconsistent lately. Not doing anything different.
Plus it'll be easier for fish to inspect my cuticles.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/25/2016
« Reply #126 on: August 25, 2016, 06:41:17 PM »

Nice cigar, it's worth a try.

« Reply #127 on: August 25, 2016, 06:43:58 PM »

Nice cigar, it's worth a try.
I'll have to add that to the "must try" list. I generally enjoy Illusiones.

« Reply #128 on: August 25, 2016, 06:45:55 PM »

[...]

Maybe not, his son is a VERY well to do Eye surgeon in Houston so he might hang on to them.  I know his wife would not let them go.

« Reply #129 on: August 25, 2016, 06:50:57 PM »

Bean???

Man watching women at Round Rock library seen fondling himself

Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/25/2016
« Reply #130 on: August 25, 2016, 07:02:22 PM »

Nice cigar, it's worth a try.
I'll have to add that to the "must try" list. I generally enjoy Illusiones.
it's worth trying.

« Reply #131 on: August 25, 2016, 07:10:28 PM »

Bean???

Man watching women at Round Rock library seen fondling himself
But we don't judge.

« Reply #132 on: August 25, 2016, 08:19:28 PM »

Bean???

Man watching women at Round Rock library seen fondling himself
Damn it, I knew that missing button on my trench coat might be a problem.

« Reply #133 on: August 25, 2016, 08:23:08 PM »

Bean???

Man watching women at Round Rock library seen fondling himself
Damn it, I know that missing button on my trench coat might be a problem.
I know a good tailor.

« Reply #134 on: August 25, 2016, 08:32:36 PM »

Bean???

Man watching women at Round Rock library seen fondling himself
Damn it, I know that missing button on my trench coat might be a problem.
I know a good tailor.
Does he know how to put a zipper on beans pants?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10