« Reply #165 on: August 24, 2016, 02:14:02 PM »

Just unfuknbelievable stupidity

CajunNavy

We’re from the government and we’re here to help. Louisiana residents have been doing an awesome job of helping themselves, including thousands of boat owners, dubbed the “Cajun Navy,” who took to their own craft to rescue neighbors. Now a state legislator wants to require training, certificates, and state permits for boat owners who want to rescue people during a natural disaster.
...and this is a Republican "small government" proponent.
There is no such thing as "small government politicians " anymore regardless of the meaninglessness brand.

« Reply #166 on: August 24, 2016, 02:27:58 PM »

Just picked me up a couple more LFD Chisel samplers, was hoping to hit some CLE's but somebody knifed me in the back.
Doesn't it require you to be there to be knifed in the back?  Just thinking about it doesn't count...unless you're the Donald.

« Reply #167 on: August 24, 2016, 02:33:08 PM »

Just picked me up a couple more LFD Chisel samplers, was hoping to hit some CLE's but somebody knifed me in the back.
Nice box of CLE Plus 2015 Lonsdales available...

« Reply #168 on: August 24, 2016, 02:37:15 PM »

Attack underway at American University in Afghan capital

KABUL, Afghanistan (KTRK) --
 The American University of Afghanistan came under militant attack on Wednesday, according to an Associated Press photographer who was in class at the time.
Lets see, we establish a place called American University, and put it in Afghanistan, Bagdad, Istanbul, Beirut or whatever and are surprised if it is attacked or bombed?

« Reply #169 on: August 24, 2016, 02:40:43 PM »

Attack underway at American University in Afghan capital

KABUL, Afghanistan (KTRK) --
 The American University of Afghanistan came under militant attack on Wednesday, according to an Associated Press photographer who was in class at the time.
Lets see, we establish a place called American University, and put it in Afghanistan, Bagdad, Istanbul, Beirut or whatever and are surprised if it is attacked or bombed?
Right? I mean, sometimes, you can kinda see why all these other groups hate us. We have a lot of nerve on some things. And then the political commercials start!

« Reply #170 on: August 24, 2016, 02:44:16 PM »

Sure takes a long time for the sun to come up in Ohio... :-
Come back in January, when it won't come up for 3 months.
On second thought, don't, cause it sucks here in January.
Been there, done that.
Also, stuff like this happens. Lol

http://wtnh.com/2016/08/24/ohio-man-found-acting-like-gorilla-masturbating-in-public/
Well, CB & Travellin Dave were both there so use your best guess as to which one it was.
GFY!  We were actually in Kentucky.
Well you had to cross over some of Ohio going and coming!  So the only question is - which one of you was it?
Dave did show up a bit late…
Wasn't due to my influence.

« Reply #171 on: August 24, 2016, 02:49:44 PM »

Just unfuknbelievable stupidity

CajunNavy

We’re from the government and we’re here to help. Louisiana residents have been doing an awesome job of helping themselves, including thousands of boat owners, dubbed the “Cajun Navy,” who took to their own craft to rescue neighbors. Now a state legislator wants to require training, certificates, and state permits for boat owners who want to rescue people during a natural disaster.
...and this is a Republican "small government" proponent.

Republican state Sen. Jonathan Perry of the Vermillion-Lafayette area, announced he is working on legislation that could require training, certificates and a permit fee to allow these volunteers to get past law enforcement into devastated areas. He said some were turned away.

“At the end of the day, there are going to be two things that are going to be the hurdle when you approach it from the state’s standpoint,” Perry said in a local radio interview. “Liability is going to be number one for them. They don’t want the liability of someone going out to rescue someone and then not being able to find them (the rescuers) and, secondly, there’s a cost.”
As to liability that is why pretty much every state including LA has "Good Samaritan Laws" to protect those rendering aid.

« Reply #172 on: August 24, 2016, 02:51:19 PM »

Attack underway at American University in Afghan capital

KABUL, Afghanistan (KTRK) --
 The American University of Afghanistan came under militant attack on Wednesday, according to an Associated Press photographer who was in class at the time.
Lets see, we establish a place called American University, and put it in Afghanistan, Bagdad, Istanbul, Beirut or whatever and are surprised if it is attacked or bombed?
Right? I mean, sometimes, you can kinda see why all these other groups hate us. We have a lot of nerve on some things. And then the political commercials start!
Too much educating  and not enough bombing their asses back a couple of more centuries.

« Reply #173 on: August 24, 2016, 02:52:00 PM »

Attack underway at American University in Afghan capital

KABUL, Afghanistan (KTRK) --
 The American University of Afghanistan came under militant attack on Wednesday, according to an Associated Press photographer who was in class at the time.
Lets see, we establish a place called American University, and put it in Afghanistan, Bagdad, Istanbul, Beirut or whatever and are surprised if it is attacked or bombed?
Right? I mean, sometimes, you can kinda see why all these other groups hate us. We have a lot of nerve on some things. And then the political commercials start!
Too much educating  and not enough bombing their asses back a couple of more centuries.
USA! USA!

« Reply #174 on: August 24, 2016, 02:52:07 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #175 on: August 24, 2016, 02:58:05 PM »

« Reply #176 on: August 24, 2016, 03:19:52 PM »

Afternoon men.  I see you've been working on the troubling issues of the day again.

« Reply #177 on: August 24, 2016, 03:22:29 PM »

Afternoon men.  I see you've been working on the troubling issues of the day again.
Yes sir, hope you did not get mustard on your tie.

« Reply #178 on: August 24, 2016, 03:23:37 PM »

Interesting email from Atlantic, new Crowned Heads stick, La Mareas.  What does our factory rep have to say about it?

« Reply #179 on: August 24, 2016, 03:25:07 PM »

Afternoon men.  I see you've been working on the troubling issues of the day again.
Yes sir, hope you did not get mustard on your tie.
It was a pretty good meal if you overlook the pathetic salad.  And the keynote speaker was not wearing a mardis gras mask, so there's that, too.