Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

« Reply #60 on: August 21, 2016, 05:50:24 PM »

Evening men, this cigar is awesome
Enjoy between the raindrops.
Indeed, sitting on a covered front porch

« Reply #61 on: August 21, 2016, 05:51:42 PM »

LFD Double Ligero Number 600 lit.  Watching NASCAR at Bristol after numerous rain delays.
Good smoke and under $5 on the monster bid.

« Reply #62 on: August 21, 2016, 05:54:11 PM »

Follow-up to the ND 6 player arrests...

The fallout from Notre Dame's six player, two-arrest Friday evening has begun. Brian Kelly's discipline decision includes the immediate dismissal of Max Redfield, a senior starting safety and NFL Draft prospect, and an indefinite suspension for cornerback Devin Butler.

While the other four players arrested remain with the team, Kelly said they could face further discipline after the courts and campus judicial system render decisions. He reminded all that those "processes could yet impact their standing with the University and the team."

« Reply #63 on: August 21, 2016, 05:56:44 PM »

Follow-up to the ND 6 player arrests...

The fallout from Notre Dame's six player, two-arrest Friday evening has begun. Brian Kelly's discipline decision includes the immediate dismissal of Max Redfield, a senior starting safety and NFL Draft prospect, and an indefinite suspension for cornerback Devin Butler.

While the other four players arrested remain with the team, Kelly said they could face further discipline after the courts and campus judicial system render decisions. He reminded all that those "processes could yet impact their standing with the University and the team."
Busting some ass!

« Reply #64 on: August 21, 2016, 05:59:20 PM »

@Biebs....Up at John's last night.  He asked if there was any talk about another herf in the next few weeks.

« Reply #65 on: August 21, 2016, 06:05:37 PM »

Would love to have one, here are my challenges: Have my MIL with us this week, tough asignment. Next week we're on vacation and the following is back to school. Not sure where we can fit one in there but I'm open to trying

« Reply #66 on: August 21, 2016, 06:11:53 PM »

Would love to have one, here are my challenges: Have my MIL with us this week, tough asignment. Next week we're on vacation and the following is back to school. Not sure where we can fit one in there but I'm open to trying
You going to OBX for vacation?

« Reply #67 on: August 21, 2016, 06:14:42 PM »

Enjoying a Daruma Gold, watching the raindrops.

« Reply #68 on: August 21, 2016, 06:17:58 PM »

Would love to have one, here are my challenges: Have my MIL with us this week, tough asignment. Next week we're on vacation and the following is back to school. Not sure where we can fit one in there but I'm open to trying
Formidable challenges.  Looks like it might have to slide to later in September.  Thursdays still generally good?

« Reply #69 on: August 21, 2016, 07:04:59 PM »

LFD Double Ligero Number 600 lit.  Watching NASCAR at Bristol after numerous rain delays.
Good smoke and under $5 on the monster bid.
Raining again at the race, Sheesh!

« Reply #70 on: August 21, 2016, 07:12:15 PM »

Would love to have one, here are my challenges: Have my MIL with us this week, tough asignment. Next week we're on vacation and the following is back to school. Not sure where we can fit one in there but I'm open to trying
Formidable challenges.  Looks like it might have to slide to later in September.  Thursdays still generally good?
Slip sliding away…

« Reply #71 on: August 21, 2016, 07:23:10 PM »

Your travelingship, ought to be a pleasant evening down by the riverside on Tuesday - 82°/61°.

« Reply #72 on: August 21, 2016, 08:57:53 PM »

Would love to have one, here are my challenges: Have my MIL with us this week, tough asignment. Next week we're on vacation and the following is back to school. Not sure where we can fit one in there but I'm open to trying
You going to OBX for vacation?
Not this year, at the time we needed to commit to the house my MIL was not doing well (yes the one that's staying with us) and we decided we couldn't all be that far away so we didn't book the house and we're all now doing different things. We are going to Bayhead for the week, Jersey shore

« Reply #73 on: August 21, 2016, 09:12:48 PM »

Would love to have one, here are my challenges: Have my MIL with us this week, tough asignment. Next week we're on vacation and the following is back to school. Not sure where we can fit one in there but I'm open to trying
You going to OBX for vacation?
Not this year, at the time we needed to commit to the house my MIL was not doing well (yes the one that's staying with us) and we decided we couldn't all be that far away so we didn't book the house and we're all now doing different things. We are going to Bayhead for the week, Jersey shore
So we'll come meet you down there and have our herf.

« Reply #74 on: August 21, 2016, 09:52:05 PM »

Your travelingship, ought to be a pleasant evening down by the riverside on Tuesday - 82°/61°.
Looking forward to it CB.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6