CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: 8/21/2016  (Read 5467 times)

sfish

Re: 8/21/2016
« Reply #60 on: August 21, 2016, 05:50:24 PM »

Evening men, this cigar is awesome
Enjoy between the raindrops.
Indeed, sitting on a covered front porch

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #61 on: August 21, 2016, 05:51:42 PM »

LFD Double Ligero Number 600 lit.  Watching NASCAR at Bristol after numerous rain delays.
Good smoke and under $5 on the monster bid.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #62 on: August 21, 2016, 05:54:11 PM »

Follow-up to the ND 6 player arrests...

The fallout from Notre Dame's six player, two-arrest Friday evening has begun. Brian Kelly's discipline decision includes the immediate dismissal of Max Redfield, a senior starting safety and NFL Draft prospect, and an indefinite suspension for cornerback Devin Butler.

While the other four players arrested remain with the team, Kelly said they could face further discipline after the courts and campus judicial system render decisions. He reminded all that those "processes could yet impact their standing with the University and the team."

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #63 on: August 21, 2016, 05:56:44 PM »

Follow-up to the ND 6 player arrests...

The fallout from Notre Dame's six player, two-arrest Friday evening has begun. Brian Kelly's discipline decision includes the immediate dismissal of Max Redfield, a senior starting safety and NFL Draft prospect, and an indefinite suspension for cornerback Devin Butler.

While the other four players arrested remain with the team, Kelly said they could face further discipline after the courts and campus judicial system render decisions. He reminded all that those "processes could yet impact their standing with the University and the team."
Busting some ass! 

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #64 on: August 21, 2016, 05:59:20 PM »

@Biebs....Up at John's last night.  He asked if there was any talk about another herf in the next few weeks.

sfish

« Reply #65 on: August 21, 2016, 06:05:37 PM »

Would love to have one, here are my challenges: Have my MIL with us this week, tough asignment. Next week we're on vacation and the following is back to school. Not sure where we can fit one in there but I'm open to trying

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #66 on: August 21, 2016, 06:11:53 PM »

Would love to have one, here are my challenges: Have my MIL with us this week, tough asignment. Next week we're on vacation and the following is back to school. Not sure where we can fit one in there but I'm open to trying
You going to OBX for vacation?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #67 on: August 21, 2016, 06:14:42 PM »

Enjoying a Daruma Gold, watching the raindrops.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #68 on: August 21, 2016, 06:17:58 PM »

Formidable challenges.  Looks like it might have to slide to later in September.  Thursdays still generally good?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #69 on: August 21, 2016, 07:04:59 PM »

LFD Double Ligero Number 600 lit.  Watching NASCAR at Bristol after numerous rain delays.
Good smoke and under $5 on the monster bid.
Raining again at the race, Sheesh!

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #70 on: August 21, 2016, 07:12:15 PM »

Formidable challenges.  Looks like it might have to slide to later in September.  Thursdays still generally good?
Slip sliding away…

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #71 on: August 21, 2016, 07:23:10 PM »

Your travelingship, ought to be a pleasant evening down by the riverside on Tuesday - 82°/61°.

sfish

« Reply #72 on: August 21, 2016, 08:57:53 PM »

Not this year, at the time we needed to commit to the house my MIL was not doing well (yes the one that's staying with us) and we decided we couldn't all be that far away so we didn't book the house and we're all now doing different things. We are going to Bayhead for the week, Jersey shore

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #73 on: August 21, 2016, 09:12:48 PM »

Not this year, at the time we needed to commit to the house my MIL was not doing well (yes the one that's staying with us) and we decided we couldn't all be that far away so we didn't book the house and we're all now doing different things. We are going to Bayhead for the week, Jersey shore
So we'll come meet you down there and have our herf.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #74 on: August 21, 2016, 09:52:05 PM »

Your travelingship, ought to be a pleasant evening down by the riverside on Tuesday - 82°/61°.
Looking forward to it CB.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6