Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

« Reply #75 on: August 20, 2016, 02:13:10 PM »

LMFAO, FUCT for telling the truth is the best way to describe this.

An Austin police officer was suspended Aug. 17 after posting a Facebook status in March calling David Joseph, the unarmed, black, naked 17-year-old fatally shot by an officer in February, a “drop out drug using, neighborhood terrorizing, naked guy."

In a memo obtained by CBS Austin, police chief Art Acevedo wrote that Detective Jason Chiappardi would be suspended from duty for three days for his actions on March 21.
This is why I wouldn't comment on any of our customers on my FB page. It's called common sense, you gotta use it. That goes triple when you're a police officer.
I take it a step further and find no common sense in FB period.
When you use it for its designed purpose - keeping up with friends, following businesses you like, etc - it's great. It's all the other bullshit that makes it tedious at times.
Designed purpose?  To make Zuckerburg and friends a gazillion dollars.
No, that intention is realized by all the nonsense that goes on there now. Originally, I believe it was just a school project, not a commie-filled hippie propaganda machine, as Tex might say. Afternoon, DaveMike.

« Reply #76 on: August 20, 2016, 02:29:09 PM »

[...]

Yes, tedious is a good adjective for 1/2 of what's posted on FB.  Another 20% is blatant narcissism and 20% is advertising, leaving 10% fun and worthwhile content.  Not enough to keep me engaged.

« Reply #77 on: August 20, 2016, 02:30:28 PM »

And this jam has hit a wall with these Brick House.  Think I'll fire up the sprinter.

« Reply #78 on: August 20, 2016, 02:51:33 PM »

And this jam has hit a wall with these Brick House.  Think I'll fire up the sprinter.
Desperate times call for desperate measures.

« Reply #79 on: August 20, 2016, 02:51:39 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #80 on: August 20, 2016, 02:55:12 PM »

[...]

32 years old and worth 54 billion dollars.  Not bad for a school project.

« Reply #81 on: August 20, 2016, 02:55:26 PM »

« Reply #82 on: August 20, 2016, 03:32:08 PM »

And this jam has hit a wall with these Brick House.  Think I'll fire up the sprinter.
Desperate times call for desperate measures.
Indeed.  The meh parade.

« Reply #83 on: August 20, 2016, 04:17:52 PM »

0% off Padrons back on the jam.  ::)

« Reply #84 on: August 20, 2016, 05:05:01 PM »

[...]

Not sure about FB but Google was a government funded college research project that the two boys stole.

« Reply #85 on: August 20, 2016, 05:06:00 PM »

Afternoon Bean, raining like a mofo down here, well over an inch in the last hour.

« Reply #86 on: August 20, 2016, 05:21:45 PM »

Afternoon Bean, raining like a mofo down here, well over an inch in the last hour.
Not here yet but looks like it's heading this way.  Some crazy summer weather we're having.  Thanks, fossil fuel junkies!

« Reply #87 on: August 20, 2016, 05:34:46 PM »

Afternoon Bean, raining like a mofo down here, well over an inch in the last hour.
Not here yet but looks like it's heading this way.  Some crazy summer weather we're having.  Thanks, fossil fuel junkies!
1.4" here and still raining.

« Reply #88 on: August 20, 2016, 05:35:37 PM »

Think I will pick,out a cigar.

« Reply #89 on: August 20, 2016, 05:40:25 PM »

Afternoon Bean, raining like a mofo down here, well over an inch in the last hour.
Not here yet but looks like it's heading this way.  Some crazy summer weather we're having.  Thanks, fossil fuel junkies!
1.4" here and still raining.
You're getting a pounding but shouldn't last long (TWHS)
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7