Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14

« Reply #180 on: August 13, 2016, 08:00:44 PM »

El Oso Lancero ready to light.
The Moma Bear is lit, first few puffs are excellent.
I don't know what batches of Aganorsa Warped got into, but there are some mighty fine profiles across their lines.

« Reply #181 on: August 13, 2016, 08:03:33 PM »

Weiner on weiner. He’s been caught sexting again, this time telling a girl in LA he was “deceptively strong like a mongoose” before giving her his cell number and telling her how to find him. Unfortunately, he was actually communicating with the girl’s boyfriend the whole time… so his mongoose urges went unsatisfied.
What a dick. How is it that we vote these assholes into office?
The electorate made the Kardashians famous.  Any more questions?
Hmmm. I see what you're saying. But I'll admit that I would bang any one of those Kardashians. I wouldn't however bang Weiner nor Trump.
Don't know if I could quite go for the sloppy fourths, or fifths or .....when them.

« Reply #182 on: August 13, 2016, 08:09:08 PM »

Travellin Dave must have found the women's wrestling
No, passed on that, but somehow managed to work up a sweat watering....WTF?  Just sat down with a Matilde.  Jury still out on this one, but an interesting smoke.  All I feel like drinking now is iced tea.

« Reply #183 on: August 13, 2016, 08:11:37 PM »

Cooked dinner out on the grill today, couple of Trenton Burgers.  Don't know that I actually had to light it, just put the meat on, close the lid and it may cook itself.

« Reply #184 on: August 13, 2016, 08:15:59 PM »

Cooked dinner out on the grill today, couple of Trenton Burgers.  Don't know that I actually had to light it, just put the meat on, close the lid and it may cook itself.
76 degrees here which is as cool as I have seen it in at least a month and probaly longer.  81 when I woke up this morning.

« Reply #185 on: August 13, 2016, 08:16:20 PM »

Guess Trump's buddy Putin took him up on his hacking offer of the DNC.

« Reply #186 on: August 13, 2016, 08:17:08 PM »

Cooked dinner out on the grill today, couple of Trenton Burgers.  Don't know that I actually had to light it, just put the meat on, close the lid and it may cook itself.
76 degrees here which is as cool as I have seen it in at least a month and probaly longer.  81 when I woke up this morning.
88 here.

« Reply #187 on: August 13, 2016, 08:18:12 PM »

El Oso Lancero ready to light.
The Moma Bear is lit, first few puffs are excellent.
I don't know what batches of Aganorsa Warped got into, but there are some mighty fine profiles across their lines.
That one was sure good, wish I had bought more than 10 on the deal.

« Reply #188 on: August 13, 2016, 08:20:26 PM »

« Reply #189 on: August 13, 2016, 08:20:32 PM »

Guess Trump's buddy Putin took him up on his hacking offer of the DNC.
Hope they keep up the good work but I don't think it is the Russians.

« Reply #190 on: August 13, 2016, 08:21:37 PM »

El Oso Lancero ready to light.
The Moma Bear is lit, first few puffs are excellent.
I don't know what batches of Aganorsa Warped got into, but there are some mighty fine profiles across their lines.
That one was sure good, wish I had bought more than 10 on the deal.
Very rare to see any kind of deal on Warped, including when they appear on the Devil.

« Reply #191 on: August 13, 2016, 08:23:11 PM »

« Reply #192 on: August 13, 2016, 08:24:59 PM »

El Oso Lancero ready to light.
The Moma Bear is lit, first few puffs are excellent.
I don't know what batches of Aganorsa Warped got into, but there are some mighty fine profiles across their lines.
That one was sure good, wish I had bought more than 10 on the deal.
Very rare to see any kind of deal on Warped, including when they appear on the Devil.
These were on the Page and I bought 2 ASAP which appeared to be half of what they had then they were gone in about 3 minutes.

« Reply #193 on: August 13, 2016, 08:29:15 PM »

« Reply #194 on: August 13, 2016, 08:43:28 PM »

Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14