« Reply #135 on: August 13, 2016, 04:01:45 PM »

Good Day SmokingAtWorkTodayBean.
Yep.  Having computer issues since Thursday night Win 10 update and reboot.  Thanks, Bill Gates!
I am number 32 in line at Microsoft technical support chat.  ::)
Tony needs a job call him, he may not be worth a shit but he will at least be a lot nicer than the MS Support Pakistani that is not worth a shit.
True, and he'll work for donuts.  I'll have to see if Krispy Kreme has a Donut of the Month delivery program.
But think what he would do for something the size of one of those RR Donuts!
Stopped by Round Rock Donuts on the way to San Antonio on our last visit to Tim and fambly.  Oh, and the big Buckee's too.
Natives love them but IMFO RR Donuts are terrible.  People bring them to work a lot and as much as I like donuts I have no problem resisting them.

If they don't have it at Bucee's you must not need it!
I have to agree with you on the RR donuts, though the line of cars at the drive thru window just about all day says you and I are in the minority.
Picked up the Krispy Kremes yesterday while the glazed were coming off the assembly line, hot. Had to eat one right away and it didn't disappoint.
Oh yeah...

« Reply #136 on: August 13, 2016, 04:03:46 PM »

Windows 10 Lull?
Well the chat is ending.  She sent me a patch link, which of course hung up at the 25% download mark.  She's not willing to hang around while I fuk with trying to get that to work.  FML.

« Reply #137 on: August 13, 2016, 04:03:55 PM »

[...]

Even microwaved one this morning for 8 seconds and it was still terrific.

« Reply #138 on: August 13, 2016, 04:08:48 PM »

[...]

Damn they are good when piping hot like that

« Reply #139 on: August 13, 2016, 04:09:40 PM »

Windows 10 Lull?
Well the chat is ending.  She sent me a patch link, which of course hung up at the 25% download mark.  She's not willing to hang around while I fuk with trying to get that to work.  FML.
Should-a hired Tony

« Reply #140 on: August 13, 2016, 04:11:20 PM »

Windows 10 Lull?
Well the chat is ending.  She sent me a patch link, which of course hung up at the 25% download mark.  She's not willing to hang around while I fuk with trying to get that to work.  FML.

« Reply #141 on: August 13, 2016, 04:11:45 PM »

Getting cloudy and some rain on the radar around San Antonio.  Sure could use some precipitation here.
Pretty much from Big Bend to Canada north of Toronto.  Muggy as shit out.  Yet another flash flood watch.

« Reply #142 on: August 13, 2016, 04:16:21 PM »

"R2-D2" died today at 81  (Kenny Baker)
My sons will be distraught.
From a very young son - RDoo-Deedoo and the Rebel Louk.

« Reply #143 on: August 13, 2016, 04:17:16 PM »

Windows 10 Lull?
Well the chat is ending.  She sent me a patch link, which of course hung up at the 25% download mark.  She's not willing to hang around while I fuk with trying to get that to work.  FML.
TWSS

« Reply #144 on: August 13, 2016, 04:17:52 PM »

Getting cloudy and some rain on the radar around San Antonio.  Sure could use some precipitation here.
Pretty much from Big Bend to Canada north of Toronto.  Muggy as shit out.  Yet another flash flood watch.
Not at all muggy here with the heat index at 109

« Reply #145 on: August 13, 2016, 04:28:33 PM »

Getting cloudy and some rain on the radar around San Antonio.  Sure could use some precipitation here.
Pretty much from Big Bend to Canada north of Toronto.  Muggy as shit out.  Yet another flash flood watch.
Not at all muggy here with the heat index at 109
Humidity at 85%.  Just enough rain to get things wet without any real accumulation.

« Reply #146 on: August 13, 2016, 04:38:46 PM »

Watched women's preliminary diving....more like watching women's showering....feeling a little dirty....

« Reply #147 on: August 13, 2016, 04:41:28 PM »

Watched women's preliminary diving....more like watching women's showering....feeling a little dirty....
I think you need some football.

« Reply #148 on: August 13, 2016, 05:00:06 PM »

Getting cloudy and some rain on the radar around San Antonio.  Sure could use some precipitation here.
Pretty much from Big Bend to Canada north of Toronto.  Muggy as shit out.  Yet another flash flood watch.
Not at all muggy here with the heat index at 109
Fixin' to come down here.  We could use it.

« Reply #149 on: August 13, 2016, 05:01:03 PM »

Watched women's preliminary diving....more like watching women's showering....feeling a little dirty....
Tune in women's weight lifting, that will fix you.