Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14

« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2016, 10:39:46 AM »

Today's Highlight in History:

 The New York Times reported that DNA testing had proved that President Warren G. Harding fathered a child with long-rumored mistress Nan Britton, according to AncestryDNA, a division of Ancestry.com...
The irony here is that I was just looking Harding up the other day because my kid asked me something about him. Found out he was one of the most popular presidents at the time (as far as approval rating). Then as soon as he died all the dirt about him came pouring out.

« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2016, 10:41:42 AM »

But I am glad to learn it is weatherman Sam Champion's birthday, always wondered how old he is. ::)
Why? Are you interested? I think he's single and ready to mingle.

« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2016, 10:43:01 AM »

Good morning, fellas.

« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2016, 10:46:42 AM »

Good morning, fellas.
Morning, MuckrakerTony.

« Reply #49 on: August 13, 2016, 10:56:22 AM »

good morning guys. had a great day kayaking with the dolphins in the gulf yesterday. explored an island hadn't been to before. got a big group picnic this afternoon.

EPC 2nd and coffee, 1st cigar was a Short Story.
Ham and burgers or hamburgers?  Morning Dean.
yes Mike, 2 hams, and 100 hamburgers, and 85 hotdogs.  woohoo, free food. the picnic will bring out a lot of freeloaders that have never been to our meeting. oh well.
You should know how to deal with them.
Just don't bring anymore of them home with you.
Unless they're really hot.

« Reply #50 on: August 13, 2016, 10:58:31 AM »

Good morning, fellas.
Morning, MuckrakerTony.
I've definitely been called worse.

« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2016, 10:59:37 AM »

All caught up now. Must have arrived for the mowing lull.

« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2016, 11:01:23 AM »

good morning guys. had a great day kayaking with the dolphins in the gulf yesterday. explored an island hadn't been to before. got a big group picnic this afternoon.

EPC 2nd and coffee, 1st cigar was a Short Story.
Ham and burgers or hamburgers?  Morning Dean.
yes Mike, 2 hams, and 100 hamburgers, and 85 hotdogs.  woohoo, free food. the picnic will bring out a lot of freeloaders that have never been to our meeting. oh well.
You should know how to deal with them.
Just don't bring anymore of them home with you.
Unless they're really hot.
Or have their own camping gear.

« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2016, 11:03:02 AM »

Good morning, fellas.
Morning Mayor Smartass

« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2016, 11:04:21 AM »

good morning guys. had a great day kayaking with the dolphins in the gulf yesterday. explored an island hadn't been to before. got a big group picnic this afternoon.

EPC 2nd and coffee, 1st cigar was a Short Story.
Ham and burgers or hamburgers?  Morning Dean.
yes Mike, 2 hams, and 100 hamburgers, and 85 hotdogs.  woohoo, free food. the picnic will bring out a lot of freeloaders that have never been to our meeting. oh well.
You should know how to deal with them.
Just don't bring anymore of them home with you.
Unless they're really hot.
And just how does his record stand using that qualification?

« Reply #55 on: August 13, 2016, 11:08:36 AM »

Not sure what they're normally priced at or what a deal is, but seems like a decent enough price.

http://www.holts.com/specials/weekend-roast.html
Outstanding deal, so outstanding.............well I do have a Lancero tub.

Damn good cigar too.

« Reply #56 on: August 13, 2016, 11:09:35 AM »

good morning guys. had a great day kayaking with the dolphins in the gulf yesterday. explored an island hadn't been to before. got a big group picnic this afternoon.

EPC 2nd and coffee, 1st cigar was a Short Story.
Ham and burgers or hamburgers?  Morning Dean.
yes Mike, 2 hams, and 100 hamburgers, and 85 hotdogs.  woohoo, free food. the picnic will bring out a lot of freeloaders that have never been to our meeting. oh well.
You should know how to deal with them.
Just don't bring anymore of them home with you.
Unless they're really hot.
Or have their own camping gear.
Or cell phone plan.

« Reply #57 on: August 13, 2016, 11:10:07 AM »

Something outside the norm for me this morning, CLE Connie Corona.

« Reply #58 on: August 13, 2016, 11:10:18 AM »

good morning guys. had a great day kayaking with the dolphins in the gulf yesterday. explored an island hadn't been to before. got a big group picnic this afternoon.

EPC 2nd and coffee, 1st cigar was a Short Story.
Ham and burgers or hamburgers?  Morning Dean.
yes Mike, 2 hams, and 100 hamburgers, and 85 hotdogs.  woohoo, free food. the picnic will bring out a lot of freeloaders that have never been to our meeting. oh well.
You should know how to deal with them.
Just don't bring anymore of them home with you.
Unless they're really hot.
And just how does his record stand using that qualification?
It's all relative. And he's the beholder.

« Reply #59 on: August 13, 2016, 11:11:13 AM »

Something outside the norm for me this morning, CLE Connie Corona.
It's my least favorite of the CLEs but a decent morning cigar.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14