Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14

« Reply #180 on: August 04, 2016, 04:48:31 PM »

Nap Lull?

Online training... you wanna conference in?
Think I will pass but what better time to banter than during online training?

How's Nags head?
Enjoyed the visit, beach area is just another trash beach town but the area is nice.  Went to the location of the Wright Brothers flight, just to say I had been there.  Went to a pretty good locals dive on the water for lunch with the two guys from the boat shop.

Ah, yes. Kitty Hawk/Kill Devil Hills. Have visited there as well, but we used to stay in Duck.... It's just North, as they say.
Yep, went through Duck also.  And to Wanchese and a place called Coinjock which qualifies as the craziest name for a town I have been to.

« Reply #181 on: August 04, 2016, 04:50:10 PM »

Nap Lull?

Online training... you wanna conference in?
Think I will pass but what better time to banter than during online training?

How's Nags head?
Enjoyed the visit, beach area is just another trash beach town but the area is nice.  Went to the location of the Wright Brothers flight, just to say I had been there.  Went to a pretty good locals dive on the water for lunch with the two guys from the boat shop.

Ah, yes. Kitty Hawk/Kill Devil Hills. Have visited there as well, but we used to stay in Duck.... It's just North, as they say.
Yep, went through Duck also.  And to Wanchese and a place called Coinjock which qualifies as the craziest name for a town I have been to.
Had lunch here

« Reply #182 on: August 04, 2016, 05:05:07 PM »

Nap Lull?

Online training... you wanna conference in?
Think I will pass but what better time to banter than during online training?

How's Nags head?
Enjoyed the visit, beach area is just another trash beach town but the area is nice.  Went to the location of the Wright Brothers flight, just to say I had been there.  Went to a pretty good locals dive on the water for lunch with the two guys from the boat shop.

Ah, yes. Kitty Hawk/Kill Devil Hills. Have visited there as well, but we used to stay in Duck.... It's just North, as they say.
We always stay a bit further north, Whalehead/Corolla. Afternoon gents

« Reply #183 on: August 04, 2016, 05:07:52 PM »

Nap Lull?

Online training... you wanna conference in?
Think I will pass but what better time to banter than during online training?

How's Nags head?
Enjoyed the visit, beach area is just another trash beach town but the area is nice.  Went to the location of the Wright Brothers flight, just to say I had been there.  Went to a pretty good locals dive on the water for lunch with the two guys from the boat shop.

Ah, yes. Kitty Hawk/Kill Devil Hills. Have visited there as well, but we used to stay in Duck.... It's just North, as they say.
We always stay a bit further north, Whalehead/Corolla. Afternoon gents
Afternoon fish, I think I saw signs for those but hell they all run together.

« Reply #184 on: August 04, 2016, 05:15:48 PM »

Nap Lull?

Online training... you wanna conference in?
Think I will pass but what better time to banter than during online training?

How's Nags head?
Enjoyed the visit, beach area is just another trash beach town but the area is nice.  Went to the location of the Wright Brothers flight, just to say I had been there.  Went to a pretty good locals dive on the water for lunch with the two guys from the boat shop.

Ah, yes. Kitty Hawk/Kill Devil Hills. Have visited there as well, but we used to stay in Duck.... It's just North, as they say.
We always stay a bit further north, Whalehead/Corolla. Afternoon gents
Afternoon fish, I think I saw signs for those but hell they all run together.
I hear ya, about 15-20 minutes north of Duck

« Reply #185 on: August 04, 2016, 05:23:47 PM »

Home time!
Sitting in the airport time for me.  Leave in about 1 hour 15 minutes
Why didn't you build an extra day in.  You were just starting to unwind.

« Reply #186 on: August 04, 2016, 05:26:19 PM »

Home time!
Sitting in the airport time for me.  Leave in about 1 hour 15 minutes
Why didn't you build an extra day in.  You were just starting to unwind.
Nothing here to warrant staying longer, got my business done and could care less about the beach.

« Reply #187 on: August 04, 2016, 06:02:45 PM »

Home time!
Sitting in the airport time for me.  Leave in about 1 hour 15 minutes
Why didn't you build an extra day in.  You were just starting to unwind.
Nothing here to warrant staying longer, got my business done and could care less about the beach.
Could have taken a charter out.

« Reply #188 on: August 04, 2016, 06:07:12 PM »

On the plane, one thing about Delta you never know what kind of plane you will be on.  4 segments and 4 different brands of airplanes.

« Reply #189 on: August 04, 2016, 06:13:12 PM »

Off we go, have a good evening

« Reply #190 on: August 04, 2016, 06:17:14 PM »

On the plane, one thing about Delta you never know what kind of plane you will be on.  4 segments and 4 different brands of airplanes.
Four connections?  You do like tempting fate.

« Reply #191 on: August 04, 2016, 07:13:00 PM »

Time to get some dinner.

« Reply #192 on: August 04, 2016, 08:28:54 PM »

On the plane, one thing about Delta you never know what kind of plane you will be on.  4 segments and 4 different brands of airplanes.
Four connections?  You do like tempting fate.
4 segments/1 connection each way but I am in Detroit and Austin flight will be an hour late.

« Reply #193 on: August 04, 2016, 08:29:38 PM »

I would have never guessed it but the Detroit airport is quite nice.

« Reply #194 on: August 04, 2016, 09:17:15 PM »

@Tex, go and get some Duck Doughnuts for breakfast. I'd know.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14