Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2016, 07:20:54 AM »

Finally!

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2016, 07:34:54 AM »

Morning Travellin Dave, Fish, Golf and GFY (same meaning as yours) Morning Tony.

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2016, 07:35:56 AM »

Happy Two-Turd-Tuesday, but it is Friday for me!
Off to see the little man in the boat week.
Been awhile since he's seen that guy
When you have to fly all the way to coastal NC for it, yea.
Do what you gotta do.........

« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2016, 07:41:06 AM »

El Oso Mama's (Lancero's) arrived yesterday and box of Laranja Lancero's in my personal humi storage in Houston (so they say anyway) awaiting my arrival to pick them up.

Fuk Obummer and his FDA

« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2016, 07:41:51 AM »

Finally!
Meanwhile you got the Olympics direct from the sewage canals! ::)

« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2016, 07:45:17 AM »

Well after yesterday we had to get some Policies and Procedures for the monthly office meeting.  Hopefully I played a roll in that when I lost control of the worlds most powerful retractable ink pen and it shot like a titan missile halfway across the conference room hitting the opposing table.   Unfortunately it did not hit the person sitting in the seat behind it.

« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2016, 07:50:06 AM »

169 Days

« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2016, 07:59:25 AM »

Morning Travellin Dave, Fish, Golf and GFY (same meaning as yours) Morning Tony.
Good for you?

« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2016, 08:05:42 AM »

El Oso Mama's (Lancero's) arrived yesterday and box of Laranja Lancero's in my personal humi storage in Houston (so they say anyway) awaiting my arrival to pick them up.

Fuk Obummer and his FDA
There ya go.  A bet they have a third lancero for you to try while there!

« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2016, 08:06:57 AM »

Well after yesterday we had to get some Policies and Procedures for the monthly office meeting.  Hopefully I played a roll in that when I lost control of the worlds most powerful retractable ink pen and it shot like a titan missile halfway across the conference room hitting the opposing table.   Unfortunately it did not hit the person sitting in the seat behind it.
Yup, after you start setting policies and ground rules for meetings, you are guaranteed not to get anything accomplished at them.

« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2016, 08:12:34 AM »

Well after yesterday we had to get some Policies and Procedures for the monthly office meeting.  Hopefully I played a roll in that when I lost control of the worlds most powerful retractable ink pen and it shot like a titan missile halfway across the conference room hitting the opposing table.   Unfortunately it did not hit the person sitting in the seat behind it.
Yup, after you start setting policies and ground rules for meetings, you are guaranteed not to get anything accomplished at them.
Played no role in this one as we have never accomplished anything in my 20 years of them.

« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2016, 08:15:53 AM »

Happy Two-Turd-Tuesday, but it is Friday for me!
Is Rick around?

« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2016, 08:36:50 AM »

Happy Two-Turd-Tuesday, but it is Friday for me!
Is Rick around?
Haven't seen him in quite a bit.

« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2016, 08:51:21 AM »

Some good news for Mr. LowCountryLancero.  Check these out (RoMa Craft association)   http://www.stogieguys.com/ Cigar Review: Ouroboros Lancero (Blue Havana Exclusive)

« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2016, 09:09:00 AM »

RyJ and Dry Duck Fleece Hoodies, etc. at the Page today.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10