Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16

« Reply #210 on: July 30, 2016, 08:59:00 PM »

Watching this fool going to jump out of an airplane at 25,000 ft without a parachute.

On Fox local channel if you care to watch.
Son of a Bitch did it and walked away

« Reply #211 on: July 30, 2016, 09:01:37 PM »

Red snapper for dinner now a nice glass of Vintage Savannah Madeira Wine and a Padron '64.
Wow, you treat yourself real nice, don'tcha? We had a really late lunch and therefore will be having a late dinner. Iced coffee going right now.
Some kind of fine pairing here.

« Reply #212 on: July 30, 2016, 09:06:39 PM »

Float'n & Smok'n underway!
Life is nice
Glad I checked in tonight so I didn't miss this pic! Starting off with a Fighting Cock.
You fighting your cock BECAUSE you saw that photo? Don't fight it, man. We won't judge.
More like it's fighting me!
Fighting Cock Cigar or Fighting Cock Whisky?
That was my next question. I was assuming cigar.
Yes, cigar.

« Reply #213 on: July 30, 2016, 09:13:18 PM »

Float'n & Smok'n underway!
Life is nice
Glad I checked in tonight so I didn't miss this pic! Starting off with a Fighting Cock.
You fighting your cock BECAUSE you saw that photo? Don't fight it, man. We won't judge.
More like it's fighting me!
Fighting Cock Cigar or Fighting Cock Whisky?
That was my next question. I was assuming cigar.
Yes, cigar.
Are you pairing that with a Mountain Dew?

« Reply #214 on: July 30, 2016, 09:28:00 PM »

Just found out my brother has tickets to the PGA Championship for tomorrow. Wish the bastard would have let me know because I would have loved to go.

Wonder if you can still smoke there? I went to Bethpage Black in 2009 and caught a lot of stink-eye.

« Reply #215 on: July 30, 2016, 09:31:06 PM »

Just found out my brother has tickets to the PGA Championship for tomorrow. Wish the bastard would have let me know because I would have loved to go.

Wonder if you can still smoke there? I went to Bethpage Black in 2009 and caught a lot of stink-eye.
That would be fun to go to.  Not so,sure about smoking though.

« Reply #216 on: July 30, 2016, 09:32:18 PM »

Just found out my brother has tickets to the PGA Championship for tomorrow. Wish the bastard would have let me know because I would have loved to go.

Wonder if you can still smoke there? I went to Bethpage Black in 2009 and caught a lot of stink-eye.
That would be fun to go to.  Not so,sure about smoking though.
Commies!

« Reply #217 on: July 30, 2016, 09:36:00 PM »

Just found out my brother has tickets to the PGA Championship for tomorrow. Wish the bastard would have let me know because I would have loved to go.

Wonder if you can still smoke there? I went to Bethpage Black in 2009 and caught a lot of stink-eye.
Every tournament I've been to, people have been smoking cigars.

« Reply #218 on: July 30, 2016, 09:36:18 PM »

Speaking of which, Leccia White up now.

« Reply #219 on: July 30, 2016, 09:37:24 PM »

Float'n & Smok'n underway!
Life is nice
Glad I checked in tonight so I didn't miss this pic! Starting off with a Fighting Cock.
You fighting your cock BECAUSE you saw that photo? Don't fight it, man. We won't judge.
More like it's fighting me!
Fighting Cock Cigar or Fighting Cock Whisky?
That was my next question. I was assuming cigar.
Yes, cigar.
Are you pairing that with a Mountain Dew?
Cut way back on that consumption, iced tea for me.

« Reply #220 on: July 30, 2016, 09:41:30 PM »

Speaking of which, Leccia White up now.
Haven't had one in 2 years. I would smoke one again.

« Reply #221 on: July 30, 2016, 09:41:48 PM »

Float'n & Smok'n underway!
Life is nice
Glad I checked in tonight so I didn't miss this pic! Starting off with a Fighting Cock.
You fighting your cock BECAUSE you saw that photo? Don't fight it, man. We won't judge.
More like it's fighting me!
Fighting Cock Cigar or Fighting Cock Whisky?
That was my next question. I was assuming cigar.
Yes, cigar.
Are you pairing that with a Mountain Dew?
Cut way back on that consumption, iced tea for me.
Sweetened?

« Reply #222 on: July 30, 2016, 09:49:56 PM »

Float'n & Smok'n underway!
Life is nice
Glad I checked in tonight so I didn't miss this pic! Starting off with a Fighting Cock.
You fighting your cock BECAUSE you saw that photo? Don't fight it, man. We won't judge.
More like it's fighting me!
Fighting Cock Cigar or Fighting Cock Whisky?
That was my next question. I was assuming cigar.
Yes, cigar.
Are you pairing that with a Mountain Dew?
Cut way back on that consumption, iced tea for me.
Sweetened?
Yeah, Nestea mix.

« Reply #223 on: July 30, 2016, 09:50:47 PM »

Speaking of which, Leccia White up now.
Haven't had one in 2 years. I would smoke one again.
They're in the clearance section at Ccom, 10/$24.50. Got 2 bundles recently.

« Reply #224 on: July 30, 2016, 09:52:29 PM »

Speaking of which, Leccia White up now.
Haven't had one in 2 years. I would smoke one again.
They're in the clearance section at Ccom, 10/$24.50. Got 2 bundles recently.
That ain't a bad deal but I'm absolutely not paying for shipping.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16