Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12

« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2016, 07:02:16 AM »

Looks like I got out of San Diego just in time.... they're shooting cops there too.
Thanks, Hillary.

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2016, 07:02:29 AM »

Appears we've had a bit of rain around these parts.
Supposed to get some here this weekend, and boy, could we use it. I think it's rained once in the last 3 weeks.
Had a few inches across town this week and not a drop at my house.  Only one small rain at my house since around early June.
After all those threats of floating and smoking postponement?

« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2016, 07:06:36 AM »

Appears we've had a bit of rain around these parts.
Supposed to get some here this weekend, and boy, could we use it. I think it's rained once in the last 3 weeks.
Had a few inches across town this week and not a drop at my house.  Only one small rain at my house since around early June.
Rained like a mofo up here earlier this week.  You must not be doing it right....

« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2016, 07:09:06 AM »

Looks like I got out of San Diego just in time.... they're shooting cops there too.
Suspects still at large in the murder of a deputy up here this past Monday.

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2016, 07:11:46 AM »

And we had a nice transgender speaker at TexDave's convention yesterday.

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2016, 07:17:10 AM »

Looks like I got out of San Diego just in time.... they're shooting cops there too.
Suspects still at large in the murder of a deputy up here this past Monday.
I think there is more to that story, just does not smell right.  I don't buy that "prowlers trying to rob his shed" story.

« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2016, 07:17:57 AM »

And we had a nice transgender speaker at TexDave's convention yesterday.
I don't have a convention unless they have started an I Hate All Politicians Convention.

« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2016, 07:20:15 AM »

Appears we've had a bit of rain around these parts.
Supposed to get some here this weekend, and boy, could we use it. I think it's rained once in the last 3 weeks.
Had a few inches across town this week and not a drop at my house.  Only one small rain at my house since around early June.
Rained like a mofo up here earlier this week.  You must not be doing it right....
I think we have always gotten less rain than anywhere in the area.  Rained at the Wardens office which is OT that far away.

« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2016, 07:40:46 AM »

Looks like I got out of San Diego just in time.... they're shooting cops there too.
Suspects still at large in the murder of a deputy up here this past Monday.
I think there is more to that story, just does not smell right.  I don't buy that "prowlers trying to rob his shed" story.
How else do you end up shot in your backyard if not self-inflected?

« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2016, 07:55:20 AM »

Enjoying an Uncut Connie with my coffee.  No pool time however.

« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2016, 07:56:35 AM »

Looks like I got out of San Diego just in time.... they're shooting cops there too.
Suspects still at large in the murder of a deputy up here this past Monday.
I think there is more to that story, just does not smell right.  I don't buy that "prowlers trying to rob his shed" story.
How else do you end up shot in your backyard if not self-inflected?
I don't know.... was he late on his crown molding project?

« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2016, 07:58:05 AM »

Looks like I got out of San Diego just in time.... they're shooting cops there too.
Suspects still at large in the murder of a deputy up here this past Monday.
I think there is more to that story, just does not smell right.  I don't buy that "prowlers trying to rob his shed" story.
How else do you end up shot in your backyard if not self-inflected?
I just don't think it was a random petty theft went bad, more to the story than that I believe.

« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2016, 07:58:45 AM »

Looks like I got out of San Diego just in time.... they're shooting cops there too.
Suspects still at large in the murder of a deputy up here this past Monday.
I think there is more to that story, just does not smell right.  I don't buy that "prowlers trying to rob his shed" story.
How else do you end up shot in your backyard if not self-inflected?
I don't know.... was he late on his crown molding project?
That is a damn good way to get ones azz shot!

« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2016, 07:59:33 AM »

Have these been this low recently? Mashing

Nica Rustica by Drew Estate El Brujito 10 Pack
$37.98

« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2016, 07:59:55 AM »

Enjoying an Uncut Connie with my coffee.  No pool time however.
And I assume no work time today either.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12