CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 22

Author Topic: 8/7/2014  (Read 51470 times)

sfish

Re: 8/7/2014
« Reply #120 on: August 07, 2014, 10:55:30 AM »

Morning, all.
Morning Joe, snuck in on me

Had no real intro message today.  It's Thursday, which means just hanging on for one more day.  Looks to be a couple short days in the office for me, so that's nice.
That's nothing new of late, when was the last full day put in?

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #121 on: August 07, 2014, 10:55:55 AM »

Morning, all.
Morning Joe and Steve!

Sup, Yella. You got the plans worked out for that humi yet?

dogdays

« Reply #122 on: August 07, 2014, 10:57:10 AM »

Has anybody seen Django Unchained?

Yup. Good movie. Usually enjoy most of his stuff. Tarantino has his niche. Loves that old look to his movies, but introduces his over the top violence, sex and humor... all pluses.
Yeah he definitely has his staples, there's always a scene or 2 that make you cringe, plenty of bodies pile up, great dialogue and the good guy usually wins in the end. Not afraid to throw around the "N" word. Reservoir Dogs was on last night, hadn't seen that one in awhile
Good movie , I have seen it so many times and I still like it .

sfish

« Reply #123 on: August 07, 2014, 10:58:28 AM »

Sure
The KKK Hood scene had me crying, I missed half of it the first time because I was laughing so hard

We ready or what? Naw. Hold on. I'm fuckin with my eyeholes. Haha. Great scene.
"Nobody's pointing any fingers, I'm just sayin' maybe we could've done a better job on the eye holes"

dogdays

« Reply #124 on: August 07, 2014, 10:59:03 AM »

Morning, all.
Morning Joe and Steve!

Sup, Yella. You got the plans worked out for that humi yet?
coolador is the way to go imho . it cheep and cheer full .

sfish

« Reply #125 on: August 07, 2014, 11:00:30 AM »

Morning, all.
I'll get this out of the way early, I had the Laguanita's Cappuccino Stout yesterday, not a bad "cheaper" brew

Fuck the haters.  Going in depth about beer is the same thing as going in depth about motorcycles, birds, golf, deadbeats, and whatever else.  I like the Cappuccino Stout - cheap, higher ABV.  I have some of their NightTime Ale in the fridge right now, actually.
I've looked at that several times but never bought it. Cases of Pumpkin beer are showing up on liquor store floors around here

sfish

« Reply #126 on: August 07, 2014, 11:02:11 AM »

Yup. Good movie. Usually enjoy most of his stuff. Tarantino has his niche. Loves that old look to his movies, but introduces his over the top violence, sex and humor... all pluses.
Yeah he definitely has his staples, there's always a scene or 2 that make you cringe, plenty of bodies pile up, great dialogue and the good guy usually wins in the end. Not afraid to throw around the "N" word. Reservoir Dogs was on last night, hadn't seen that one in awhile
Good movie , I have seen it so many times and I still like it .
Steve Buscemi shines in that one, the whole cast is great but he's the best

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #127 on: August 07, 2014, 11:02:40 AM »

Morning, fellas.
Getting ready to go into another meeting but I would be remiss if I didn't say hello to you and DRDave.

Okay. Hurry back. These pages aren't going to fill themselves.
Well it looks like you're doing a fine job.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #128 on: August 07, 2014, 11:03:17 AM »

Morning, all.

Had no real intro message today.  It's Thursday, which means just hanging on for one more day.  Looks to be a couple short days in the office for me, so that's nice.
That's nothing new of late, when was the last full day put in?

Good point, been hard to stay overly motivated lately.  Tomorrow's my last 'full time' day with this company.  Still gonna do my work on the side but I'll be spending more 'work hours' at the internship, which'll start in a week or two. 

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #129 on: August 07, 2014, 11:04:14 AM »

Morning, all.
I'll get this out of the way early, I had the Laguanita's Cappuccino Stout yesterday, not a bad "cheaper" brew

Fuck the haters.  Going in depth about beer is the same thing as going in depth about motorcycles, birds, golf, deadbeats, and whatever else.  I like the Cappuccino Stout - cheap, higher ABV.  I have some of their NightTime Ale in the fridge right now, actually.
I've looked at that several times but never bought it. Cases of Pumpkin beer are showing up on liquor store floors around here

I noticed a few cases of more mainstream pumpkin beers in the grocery store, but only the usual stuff from Blue Moon.  Looking forward to the craft releases at the liquor stores, for sure.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #130 on: August 07, 2014, 11:04:42 AM »

Morning, all.
I've had one chilling in the basement fridge for about a month now.  Does it go well with a cigar?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #131 on: August 07, 2014, 11:05:40 AM »

Morning, all.

Good morning, Joe.  Please note the restraint.

sfish

« Reply #132 on: August 07, 2014, 11:08:00 AM »

Morning, all.

I noticed a few cases of more mainstream pumpkin beers in the grocery store, but only the usual stuff from Blue Moon.  Looking forward to the craft releases at the liquor stores, for sure.
It's been craft stuff here but the "bigger" craft stuff you see every year, waiting on the brands we like in 22oz format

sfish

« Reply #133 on: August 07, 2014, 11:09:13 AM »

Morning, all.
I've had one chilling in the basement fridge for about a month now.  Does it go well with a cigar?
I didn't smoke one with it yesterday but I can't see why it wouldn't given it's flavor profile. I think my favorite beer to smoke with is Ballast Point VaS

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #134 on: August 07, 2014, 11:09:52 AM »

Morning, all.

The NightTime is PFG. You should try it... why the hell wouldn't you.  ;D
Sierra made a pretty good black ipa too. Got it in a 4way pack when I was looking for the Beer Camp.

Not a fan of the punkin stuff. Just don't care for punkin. Seasonal stouts and porters will be coming soon enough though. yippee! look at me! look at me!

haha

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 22