« Reply #60 on: July 22, 2016, 09:33:13 AM »

Another project today towards readying this house for sale.  Two pretty large double pane Windows in the front have lost the seal and fogged so having them fixed.  Glass company is Supposed to be here around 8:30.
All worked well on the door project, don't be so pessimistic.    "Supposed to....sheesh"

« Reply #61 on: July 22, 2016, 09:35:46 AM »

After glass people finish I got to go to my mother Fuk'n office and fix an issue. Take me longer to get there and back than to do it but I can't get into the damn file from home.  Fuk me to tears!

« Reply #62 on: July 22, 2016, 09:37:48 AM »

Another project today towards readying this house for sale.  Two pretty large double pane Windows in the front have lost the seal and fogged so having them fixed.  Glass company is Supposed to be here around 8:30.
All worked well on the door project, don't be so pessimistic.    "Supposed to....sheesh"
You obviously don't live in Austin or you would be "realistic" too.  And it they are late now by-the-way Mister optimistic.

« Reply #63 on: July 22, 2016, 09:40:11 AM »

After glass people finish I got to go to my mother Fuk'n office and fix an issue. Take me longer to get there and back than to do it but I can't get into the damn file from home.  Fuk me to tears!
Tony can take care of you after the pie

« Reply #64 on: July 22, 2016, 09:43:16 AM »

After glass people finish I got to go to my mother Fuk'n office and fix an issue. Take me longer to get there and back than to do it but I can't get into the damn file from home.  Fuk me to tears!
Tony can take care of you after the pie

« Reply #65 on: July 22, 2016, 09:47:17 AM »

Another project today towards readying this house for sale.  Two pretty large double pane Windows in the front have lost the seal and fogged so having them fixed.  Glass company is Supposed to be here around 8:30.
All worked well on the door project, don't be so pessimistic.    "Supposed to....sheesh"
You obviously don't live in Austin or you would be "realistic" too.  And it they are late now by-the-way Mister optimistic.
Alright, glass man is on the scene.

« Reply #66 on: July 22, 2016, 09:48:33 AM »

Morning Mayor
Birthday went well? Any leftover pie?
All was fine and plenty of pie left for you.
We have no idea what he intends to do with that pie
Tony + Pie?  Not too difficult to figure out his intentions for that!
When a coconut cream pie hits Tony's eye like a big cream pie…
That's amore!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/22/2016
« Reply #67 on: July 22, 2016, 10:05:01 AM »

'Morning, glory... Happy F'n Friday!!

« Reply #68 on: July 22, 2016, 10:07:47 AM »

Another project today towards readying this house for sale.  Two pretty large double pane Windows in the front have lost the seal and fogged so having them fixed.  Glass company is Supposed to be here around 8:30.
All worked well on the door project, don't be so pessimistic.    "Supposed to....sheesh"
You obviously don't live in Austin or you would be "realistic" too.  And it they are late now by-the-way Mister optimistic.
Alright, glass man is on the scene.
Sounds like they made it there right around time.

« Reply #69 on: July 22, 2016, 10:07:57 AM »

'Morning, glory... Happy F'n Friday!!
Morning BS

« Reply #70 on: July 22, 2016, 10:08:24 AM »

Friday Steve makes his appearance.
Good morning Sir.

« Reply #71 on: July 22, 2016, 10:09:26 AM »

Another project today towards readying this house for sale.  Two pretty large double pane Windows in the front have lost the seal and fogged so having them fixed.  Glass company is Supposed to be here around 8:30.
All worked well on the door project, don't be so pessimistic.    "Supposed to....sheesh"
You obviously don't live in Austin or you would be "realistic" too.  And it they are late now by-the-way Mister optimistic.
Alright, glass man is on the scene.
Sounds like they made it there right around time.
Well within the traffic delay allowance.  Nice guy too.  But, also more expensive than several others so getting a little better quality all around.

« Reply #72 on: July 22, 2016, 10:17:08 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #73 on: July 22, 2016, 10:19:43 AM »

Good morning, Steve and Bret.

« Reply #74 on: July 22, 2016, 10:32:17 AM »

Another project today towards readying this house for sale.  Two pretty large double pane Windows in the front have lost the seal and fogged so having them fixed.  Glass company is Supposed to be here around 8:30.
All worked well on the door project, don't be so pessimistic.    "Supposed to....sheesh"
You obviously don't live in Austin or you would be "realistic" too.  And it they are late now by-the-way Mister optimistic.
Alright, glass man is on the scene.
Sounds like they made it there right around time.
Well within the traffic delay allowance.  Nice guy too.  But, also more expensive than several others so getting a little better quality all around.
I'll remember that the next time Gurks make a jam appearance.