CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15

Author Topic: 7/22/2016  (Read 17079 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 7/22/2016
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2016, 07:09:40 AM »

Looks like Ray Rice is begging to get back into the league.
Indeed, trying to do the right thing and by all accounts a great guy that had a horrendous moment. The problem for him is the video will never go away
But punching his girlfriend's lights out was only half as bad as Brady possibly deflating footballs, according to Goodell. ;)
Girlfriend, now wife.  Ray is just trying to find employment to help support her.
I don't by any means minimize or condone what he did but there are worse guys in the league that have gotten second and third chances. He's only 29 yrs old btw
Denying a person who has paid their dues the ability to make a living at what they know how to do  is setting them up for more failures.

sfish

« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2016, 07:15:58 AM »

Indeed, trying to do the right thing and by all accounts a great guy that had a horrendous moment. The problem for him is the video will never go away
But punching his girlfriend's lights out was only half as bad as Brady possibly deflating footballs, according to Goodell. ;)
Girlfriend, now wife.  Ray is just trying to find employment to help support her.
I don't by any means minimize or condone what he did but there are worse guys in the league that have gotten second and third chances. He's only 29 yrs old btw
Denying a person who has paid their dues the ability to make a living at what they know how to do  is setting them up for more failures.
He's a Northern NJ guy, everybody who knows him says he's done good and charitable things in the community his whole life. If there were videos of Michael Vick's dog fighting, he never would have been given another chance either. He can't be forgiven due to the video

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2016, 07:17:27 AM »

Even Death can be humorous!

Texas woman's obit lists cause of death as '2016 presidential campaign'

Elene Meyer Davis of Houston lived an eventful life until her death June 7 at age 91. According to her obituary, she succumbed to congestive heart failure and the 2016 presidential campaign.
We're sure that the man upstairs had plans for her beyond this physical plane, but that little dig at this election season is something many of us can get behind.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2016, 07:21:31 AM »

Good morning boys! I'm all Trump'd-Up!!
Oh boy.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2016, 07:21:52 AM »

Seems like every McDonald's I pass has a sign out front that says open interviews Mondays 2-4 pm. I think he'll be fine.  ;D

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2016, 07:22:15 AM »

You don't agree?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2016, 07:22:25 AM »

San Cristobal's have been up on the Jam for 1 hour 20 minutes and the bar has hardly moved.  Is it prices or has everybody quit watching the Sham Jam's due to quality I wonder.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2016, 07:23:23 AM »

Good morning,  men.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2016, 07:23:32 AM »

Morning Mayor

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2016, 07:24:36 AM »

You don't agree?
LALTS

Threebean

« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2016, 07:26:03 AM »

Morning men. Fixin to board a flight, heading to Little Rock for the weekend.  Everyone but TexDave is welcome to wish me a good flight. 

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2016, 07:26:06 AM »

San Cristobal's have been up on the Jam for 1 hour 20 minutes and the bar has hardly moved.  Is it prices or has everybody quit watching the Sham Jam's due to quality I wonder.
As Grandpa Simpson once said, a little bit from column A, a little bit from column B.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2016, 07:27:07 AM »

Morning men. Fixin to board a flight, heading to Little Rock for the weekend.  Everyone but TexDave is welcome to wish me a good flight.
I'll just wish you a good landing, that's the only part that really matters anyways.

sfish

« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2016, 07:27:39 AM »

The pricing just isn't good enough to pull the trigger on anything

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2016, 07:28:40 AM »

Be safe, brother Mark.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15