Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13

« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2016, 07:43:27 AM »

Where the hell is our camping report this morning?
After a near meltdown on day three, I don't know if I want another report.
But it is like the good ol' days of nut bus antics.
And next week he will be back at her house mending fences and mowing the lawn.

« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2016, 07:46:08 AM »

I got to sit through a 2 hour presentation that I could care less about given by a bunch of Texas A&M researchers.  Boss lady told me I needed to go so here I am waiting to go.

« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2016, 07:49:50 AM »

Ted Cruz leaving the convention last night:

« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2016, 07:51:49 AM »

Ted Cruz leaving the convention last night:

You sure that is not Dean leaving the tent camp?

« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2016, 08:01:43 AM »

Ted Cruz leaving the convention last night:

You sure that is not Dean leaving the tent camp?
Lol, true story.

« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2016, 08:08:16 AM »

Morning Mayor, Meeting Day 3?
Not sure. Boss is in all week but who the heck knows what he's doing? Nothing officially on the calendar for the day.
But are you at least getting donuts and lunch out of them?

« Reply #51 on: July 21, 2016, 08:09:17 AM »

I got to sit through a 2 hour presentation that I could care less about given by a bunch of Texas A&M researchers.  Boss lady told me I needed to go so here I am waiting to go.
I would say it has been a very worthwhile trip so far.

« Reply #52 on: July 21, 2016, 08:11:21 AM »

Ted Cruz leaving the convention last night:

Not too much different from a number of his exits from the Capital.

« Reply #53 on: July 21, 2016, 08:21:27 AM »

Morning Mayor, Meeting Day 3?
Not sure. Boss is in all week but who the heck knows what he's doing? Nothing officially on the calendar for the day.
But are you at least getting donuts and lunch out of them?
I get a nice per dime here so always eat well but that presentation is done at 11:30 and I am on the way home immediately.

Today is the Warden's birthday so got to get home.  Today makes her have 365 more days.

« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2016, 08:43:12 AM »

good morning guys. cigar by http://m.jccubanroller.com
and coffee. wandered St A yesterday most of the day before hitting the beach/ocean around 5pm. had to go out quite a ways to get past the breakers. lady got knocked off her feet and lost the bottoms of her old lady suit. 😄 this morning we take a trip to WalMart for another suit even though she had pa ked 6 but left them home. scrambled eggs with peppers, Italian sausage, mushrooms, and homefries cooking.

« Reply #55 on: July 21, 2016, 08:47:00 AM »

good morning guys. cigar by http://m.jccubanroller.com
and coffee. wandered St A yesterday most of the day before hitting the beach/ocean around 5pm. had to go out quite a ways to get past the breakers. lady got knocked off her feet and lost the bottoms of her old lady suit. 😄 this morning we take a trip to WalMart for another suit even though she had pa ked 6 but left them home. scrambled eggs with peppers, Italian sausage, mushrooms, and homefries cooking.
Morning Dean, sounds like you got the sand out of your crack.  Glad life is treating you better today.

« Reply #56 on: July 21, 2016, 08:48:02 AM »

Morning Mayor, Meeting Day 3?
Not sure. Boss is in all week but who the heck knows what he's doing? Nothing officially on the calendar for the day.
But are you at least getting donuts and lunch out of them?
They brought donuts every day this week and I didn't have a single one. (And before someone makes a snide remark, I didn't have ANY donuts all week).

« Reply #57 on: July 21, 2016, 08:48:19 AM »

Ted Cruz leaving the convention last night:

I was going to post that...but I don't know how

« Reply #58 on: July 21, 2016, 08:50:22 AM »

Ted Cruz leaving the convention last night:

I was going to post that...but I don't know how
Lol. Morning, GetOffMyLawnScott.

« Reply #59 on: July 21, 2016, 08:50:38 AM »

Morning Mayor, Meeting Day 3?
Not sure. Boss is in all week but who the heck knows what he's doing? Nothing officially on the calendar for the day.
But are you at least getting donuts and lunch out of them?
They brought donuts every day this week and I didn't have a single one. (And before someone makes a snide remark, I didn't have ANY donuts all week).
You've got more will power than I do, that's for sure.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13