« Reply #76 on: July 20, 2016, 10:49:12 AM »

I will make the two weeks. she can find another way home if she wants to leave.
Retirement: when a camping trip is more stressful than staying home.
Swore off camping trips 30 years ago, not planning to revisit in retirement.  I consider roughing it going without cable TV for a week.
Pussy.

« Reply #77 on: July 20, 2016, 11:00:04 AM »

I will make the two weeks. she can find another way home if she wants to leave.
Retirement: when a camping trip is more stressful than staying home.
Swore off camping trips 30 years ago, not planning to revisit in retirement.  I consider roughing it going without cable TV for a week.
Pussy.
Indeed, and happier and more comfy for it!

« Reply #79 on: July 20, 2016, 11:01:46 AM »

I will make the two weeks. she can find another way home if she wants to leave.
Retirement: when a camping trip is more stressful than staying home.
Swore off camping trips 30 years ago, not planning to revisit in retirement.  I consider roughing it going without cable TV for a week.
Pussy.
Indeed, and happier and more comfy for it!
Got a comfy gun, a comfy bike, a comfy car, when I fish, I go in a comfy boat.  Put in more than my share of roughing it hours.

« Reply #81 on: July 20, 2016, 11:03:03 AM »

I will make the two weeks. she can find another way home if she wants to leave.
Retirement: when a camping trip is more stressful than staying home.
Swore off camping trips 30 years ago, not planning to revisit in retirement.  I consider roughing it going without cable TV for a week.
Pussy.
Indeed, and happier and more comfy for it!
No, I meant going without...oh, never mind.

« Reply #82 on: July 20, 2016, 11:03:08 AM »

« Reply #83 on: July 20, 2016, 11:05:00 AM »

I will make the two weeks. she can find another way home if she wants to leave.
Retirement: when a camping trip is more stressful than staying home.
Swore off camping trips 30 years ago, not planning to revisit in retirement.  I consider roughing it going without cable TV for a week.
Pussy.
Indeed, and happier and more comfy for it!
Got a comfy gun, a comfy bike, a comfy car, when I fish, I go in a comfy boat.  Put in more than my share of roughing it hours.
This sounds like a Monte Python routine...

« Reply #86 on: July 20, 2016, 11:11:49 AM »

WTF is a Blackwatch Cigar?  I have no idea other than the B.S. Ad Script but that is what they have at the Page today.

Is this possibly a new low?
Probably, machine made cigar, that used to be sold in three packs. Last time I bought one it was 1976.  It usually is available in all your fine shopping locations like supermarkets and bodegas....

« Reply #87 on: July 20, 2016, 11:28:00 AM »

I will make the two weeks. she can find another way home if she wants to leave.
Retirement: when a camping trip is more stressful than staying home.
Swore off camping trips 30 years ago, not planning to revisit in retirement.  I consider roughing it going without cable TV for a week.
Pussy.
Indeed, and happier and more comfy for it!
Got a comfy gun, a comfy bike, a comfy car, when I fish, I go in a comfy boat.  Put in more than my share of roughing it hours.
This sounds like a Monte Python routine...
That may not be a bad way to stagger through life.

« Reply #88 on: July 20, 2016, 11:30:23 AM »

This lull is brought to you by Texas Dave traveling to Houston for lunch, Dean getting his babe sun burned,
tony at a conference room meeting(there might be bagels and donuts), and other assorted distractions
(raz-ma-taz, .et.al)  8)

« Reply #89 on: July 20, 2016, 11:45:57 AM »

Lull, what do you mean lull?