« Reply #60 on: August 06, 2014, 06:01:37 AM »

Morning, Chip. Short day for me today, got the county fair this afternoon. Kids sure love it, and it's an excellent people watching event.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/6/2014
« Reply #61 on: August 06, 2014, 06:11:39 AM »

Morning, Chip. Short day for me today, got the county fair this afternoon. Kids sure love it, and it's an excellent people watching event.
Lucky Bastige, enjoy!
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/6/2014
« Reply #62 on: August 06, 2014, 06:12:09 AM »

Morning, Chip. Short day for me today, got the county fair this afternoon. Kids sure love it, and it's an excellent people watching event.
No county Fairs down here I am afraid.

« Reply #63 on: August 06, 2014, 06:19:50 AM »

Well I'm all done here, Mr. Morris.  Gonna catch a few winks and I'll talk to you again in a little bit.
Dont forget the coffee in the morning. Sleep well Tony.
So I woke up to get on my conference call and obtain the final verification that last night's change was successful.  The business tester informs me he can't compete his testing for another hour because a dependant process won't be available until then.  WHY THE HELL WOULDN'T YOU HAVE MENTIONED THAT YESTERDAY?!?  So essentially, I woke up now, for nothing.  --- Sorry, had to get that bit of bitching out of the way.  Good morning.

« Reply #64 on: August 06, 2014, 06:20:15 AM »

Morning Chip and Dave

« Reply #65 on: August 06, 2014, 06:21:21 AM »

Well I'm all done here, Mr. Morris.  Gonna catch a few winks and I'll talk to you again in a little bit.
Dont forget the coffee in the morning. Sleep well Tony.
So I woke up to get on my conference call and obtain the final verification that last night's change was successful.  The business tester informs me he can't compete his testing for another hour because a dependant process won't be available until then.  WHY THE HELL WOULDN'T YOU HAVE MENTIONED THAT YESTERDAY?!?  So essentially, I woke up now, for nothing.  --- Sorry, had to get that bit of bitching out of the way.  Good morning.
Sonsabitches.

« Reply #66 on: August 06, 2014, 06:21:44 AM »

Well I'm all done here, Mr. Morris.  Gonna catch a few winks and I'll talk to you again in a little bit.
Dont forget the coffee in the morning. Sleep well Tony.
So I woke up to get on my conference call and obtain the final verification that last night's change was successful.  The business tester informs me he can't compete his testing for another hour because a dependant process won't be available until then.  WHY THE HELL WOULDN'T YOU HAVE MENTIONED THAT YESTERDAY?!?  So essentially, I woke up now, for nothing.  --- Sorry, had to get that bit of bitching out of the way.  Good morning.
It's Humpday....you have to wait for next Tuesday for your bitching.

« Reply #67 on: August 06, 2014, 06:24:15 AM »

Morning, Chip. Short day for me today, got the county fair this afternoon. Kids sure love it, and it's an excellent people watching event.
Be sure everyone sticks with the healthy food!

« Reply #68 on: August 06, 2014, 06:25:03 AM »

Morning Antnee!

« Reply #69 on: August 06, 2014, 06:26:43 AM »

Well I'm all done here, Mr. Morris.  Gonna catch a few winks and I'll talk to you again in a little bit.
Dont forget the coffee in the morning. Sleep well Tony.
So I woke up to get on my conference call and obtain the final verification that last night's change was successful.  The business tester informs me he can't compete his testing for another hour because a dependant process won't be available until then.  WHY THE HELL WOULDN'T YOU HAVE MENTIONED THAT YESTERDAY?!?  So essentially, I woke up now, for nothing.  --- Sorry, had to get that bit of bitching out of the way.  Good morning.
Sonsabitches.
Yup.  That and Punky Brewster is 38?  Maybe I'm still dreaming?

« Reply #70 on: August 06, 2014, 06:26:55 AM »

Morning, Chip. Short day for me today, got the county fair this afternoon. Kids sure love it, and it's an excellent people watching event.
Be sure everyone sticks with the healthy food!
Hell yeah. I know my youngest will share a fried pickle with me.

« Reply #71 on: August 06, 2014, 06:28:15 AM »

Well I'm all done here, Mr. Morris.  Gonna catch a few winks and I'll talk to you again in a little bit.
Dont forget the coffee in the morning. Sleep well Tony.
So I woke up to get on my conference call and obtain the final verification that last night's change was successful.  The business tester informs me he can't compete his testing for another hour because a dependant process won't be available until then.  WHY THE HELL WOULDN'T YOU HAVE MENTIONED THAT YESTERDAY?!?  So essentially, I woke up now, for nothing.  --- Sorry, had to get that bit of bitching out of the way.  Good morning.
It's Humpday....you have to wait for next Tuesday for your bitching.
I said "sorry" in my post.  Sheesh.  Good morning, Dave.

« Reply #72 on: August 06, 2014, 06:28:16 AM »

Well I'm all done here, Mr. Morris.  Gonna catch a few winks and I'll talk to you again in a little bit.
Dont forget the coffee in the morning. Sleep well Tony.
So I woke up to get on my conference call and obtain the final verification that last night's change was successful.  The business tester informs me he can't compete his testing for another hour because a dependant process won't be available until then.  WHY THE HELL WOULDN'T YOU HAVE MENTIONED THAT YESTERDAY?!?  So essentially, I woke up now, for nothing.  --- Sorry, had to get that bit of bitching out of the way.  Good morning.
It's Humpday....you have to wait for next Tuesday for your bitching.
Yeah, no carry-over bitching. Morning men

« Reply #73 on: August 06, 2014, 06:28:50 AM »

Well I'm all done here, Mr. Morris.  Gonna catch a few winks and I'll talk to you again in a little bit.
Dont forget the coffee in the morning. Sleep well Tony.
So I woke up to get on my conference call and obtain the final verification that last night's change was successful.  The business tester informs me he can't compete his testing for another hour because a dependant process won't be available until then.  WHY THE HELL WOULDN'T YOU HAVE MENTIONED THAT YESTERDAY?!?  So essentially, I woke up now, for nothing.  --- Sorry, had to get that bit of bitching out of the way.  Good morning.
Sonsabitches.
Yup.  That and Punky Brewster is 38?  Maybe I'm still dreaming?
I'll never forgive her for the reduction.

« Reply #74 on: August 06, 2014, 06:28:58 AM »

Well I'm all done here, Mr. Morris.  Gonna catch a few winks and I'll talk to you again in a little bit.
Dont forget the coffee in the morning. Sleep well Tony.
So I woke up to get on my conference call and obtain the final verification that last night's change was successful.  The business tester informs me he can't compete his testing for another hour because a dependant process won't be available until then.  WHY THE HELL WOULDN'T YOU HAVE MENTIONED THAT YESTERDAY?!?  So essentially, I woke up now, for nothing.  --- Sorry, had to get that bit of bitching out of the way.  Good morning.
It's Humpday....you have to wait for next Tuesday for your bitching.
I said "sorry" in my post.  Sheesh.  Good morning, Dave.
That just makes you a bigger bitch