CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 29

Author Topic: 8/6/2014  (Read 63085 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 8/6/2014
« Reply #60 on: August 06, 2014, 06:01:37 AM »

Morning, Chip. Short day for me today, got the county fair this afternoon. Kids sure love it, and it's an excellent people watching event.

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #61 on: August 06, 2014, 06:11:39 AM »

Morning, Chip. Short day for me today, got the county fair this afternoon. Kids sure love it, and it's an excellent people watching event.
Lucky Bastige, enjoy!

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #62 on: August 06, 2014, 06:12:09 AM »

No county Fairs down here I am afraid.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #63 on: August 06, 2014, 06:19:50 AM »

Well I'm all done here, Mr. Morris.  Gonna catch a few winks and I'll talk to you again in a little bit.
Dont forget the coffee in the morning. Sleep well Tony.
So I woke up to get on my conference call and obtain the final verification that last night's change was successful.  The business tester informs me he can't compete his testing for another hour because a dependant process won't be available until then.  WHY THE HELL WOULDN'T YOU HAVE MENTIONED THAT YESTERDAY?!?  So essentially, I woke up now, for nothing.  --- Sorry, had to get that bit of bitching out of the way.  Good morning.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #64 on: August 06, 2014, 06:20:15 AM »

Morning Chip and Dave

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #65 on: August 06, 2014, 06:21:21 AM »

Well I'm all done here, Mr. Morris.  Gonna catch a few winks and I'll talk to you again in a little bit.
So I woke up to get on my conference call and obtain the final verification that last night's change was successful.  The business tester informs me he can't compete his testing for another hour because a dependant process won't be available until then.  WHY THE HELL WOULDN'T YOU HAVE MENTIONED THAT YESTERDAY?!?  So essentially, I woke up now, for nothing.  --- Sorry, had to get that bit of bitching out of the way.  Good morning.
Sonsabitches.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #66 on: August 06, 2014, 06:21:44 AM »

It's Humpday....you have to wait for next Tuesday for your bitching.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #67 on: August 06, 2014, 06:24:15 AM »

Be sure everyone sticks with the healthy food!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #68 on: August 06, 2014, 06:25:03 AM »

Morning Antnee!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #69 on: August 06, 2014, 06:26:43 AM »

Sonsabitches.
Yup.  That and Punky Brewster is 38?  Maybe I'm still dreaming?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #70 on: August 06, 2014, 06:26:55 AM »

Be sure everyone sticks with the healthy food!
Hell yeah. I know my youngest will share a fried pickle with me.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #71 on: August 06, 2014, 06:28:15 AM »

I said "sorry" in my post.  Sheesh.  Good morning, Dave.

sfish

« Reply #72 on: August 06, 2014, 06:28:16 AM »

Yeah, no carry-over bitching. Morning men

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #73 on: August 06, 2014, 06:28:50 AM »

Sonsabitches.
Yup.  That and Punky Brewster is 38?  Maybe I'm still dreaming?
I'll never forgive her for the reduction.

sfish

« Reply #74 on: August 06, 2014, 06:28:58 AM »

I said "sorry" in my post.  Sheesh.  Good morning, Dave.
That just makes you a bigger bitch
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 29