« Reply #75 on: July 14, 2016, 09:33:31 AM »

Markets Open

DOW   +132 @ 18,504

« Reply #76 on: July 14, 2016, 09:39:21 AM »

« Reply #77 on: July 14, 2016, 09:49:05 AM »

Brown Nose Lull?

« Reply #78 on: July 14, 2016, 09:51:03 AM »

Who's lullin'?

« Reply #79 on: July 14, 2016, 09:51:41 AM »

Mid year review in 10 minutes...I can't wait.

« Reply #80 on: July 14, 2016, 09:52:13 AM »

Texas A&M police say car wreck occurred after driver exited vehicle to catch Pokemon

Apparently, when this person was told they "gotta catch em all," it was taken to heart.

Police at Texas A&M University responded to a traffic accident Monday near campus. Police say an illegally parked car was struck from behind, forcing the airbags deployed in the second car. Upon investigation, police determined the first driver had left his vehicle to catch a Pokemon.

But it's not the first call the department has received that was prompted by the augmented reality game that's taken over people's phones, time and neighborhoods.

Earlier that day police received a call about 1 a.m. Monday about suspicious behavior near a building on campus. Police determined the people were playing Pokemon Go.

« Reply #81 on: July 14, 2016, 09:52:36 AM »

Mid year review in 10 minutes...I can't wait.
Two reviews a year?  Or did you mean annual review?

« Reply #82 on: July 14, 2016, 09:53:22 AM »

Mid year review in 10 minutes...I can't wait.
Two reviews a year?  Or did you mean annual review?
We have two, pretty common crock of $hit.

« Reply #83 on: July 14, 2016, 09:53:44 AM »

Texas A&M police say car wreck occurred after driver exited vehicle to catch Pokemon

Apparently, when this person was told they "gotta catch em all," it was taken to heart.

Police at Texas A&M University responded to a traffic accident Monday near campus. Police say an illegally parked car was struck from behind, forcing the airbags deployed in the second car. Upon investigation, police determined the first driver had left his vehicle to catch a Pokemon.

But it's not the first call the department has received that was prompted by the augmented reality game that's taken over people's phones, time and neighborhoods.

Earlier that day police received a call about 1 a.m. Monday about suspicious behavior near a building on campus. Police determined the people were playing Pokemon Go.
We need a Pokemon ban!

« Reply #84 on: July 14, 2016, 09:53:45 AM »

Mid year review in 10 minutes...I can't wait.
:(

« Reply #85 on: July 14, 2016, 09:54:30 AM »

Mid year review in 10 minutes...I can't wait.
Two reviews a year?  Or did you mean annual review?
We have two, pretty common crock of $hit.
Most assuredly shit crockery.

« Reply #86 on: July 14, 2016, 09:54:43 AM »

Mid year review in 10 minutes...I can't wait.
Two reviews a year?  Or did you mean annual review?
We have two, pretty common crock of $hit.
Ditto, on both counts.

« Reply #87 on: July 14, 2016, 09:55:22 AM »

Texas A&M police say car wreck occurred after driver exited vehicle to catch Pokemon

Apparently, when this person was told they "gotta catch em all," it was taken to heart.

Police at Texas A&M University responded to a traffic accident Monday near campus. Police say an illegally parked car was struck from behind, forcing the airbags deployed in the second car. Upon investigation, police determined the first driver had left his vehicle to catch a Pokemon.

But it's not the first call the department has received that was prompted by the augmented reality game that's taken over people's phones, time and neighborhoods.

Earlier that day police received a call about 1 a.m. Monday about suspicious behavior near a building on campus. Police determined the people were playing Pokemon Go.
We need a Pokemon ban!
Listen, if you try to ban Pokemon, people are still gonna find a way to get Pokemon. Those bans never work.  ;D

« Reply #88 on: July 14, 2016, 10:05:46 AM »

Mid year review in 10 minutes...I can't wait.
Two reviews a year?  Or did you mean annual review?
We have two, pretty common crock of $hit.
Ditto, on both counts.
Same here

« Reply #89 on: July 14, 2016, 10:06:52 AM »

[...]

Then tax the schitt out of every Pokemon download.  Those fk'ers are probably already drinking 32 oz sodas and vaping, might as well pile on with the sin taxes.