Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13

« Reply #165 on: July 07, 2016, 06:49:35 PM »

Man they are sure dumping some $hit for ammo on the market these days.
What do you consider $hit ammo?

« Reply #166 on: July 07, 2016, 06:56:58 PM »

Man they are sure dumping some $hit for ammo on the market these days.
What do you consider $hit ammo?
$hit like this and many others

« Reply #167 on: July 07, 2016, 07:21:08 PM »

Man they are sure dumping some $hit for ammo on the market these days.
What do you consider $hit ammo?
$hit like this and many others
I tried out the TulAmmo on Sunday.  I had no problems with it in my Wyndham.  I'd use it for target practice.

« Reply #168 on: July 07, 2016, 07:27:28 PM »

Man they are sure dumping some $hit for ammo on the market these days.
What do you consider $hit ammo?
$hit like this and many others
I tried out the TulAmmo on Sunday.  I had no problems with it in my Wyndham.  I'd use it for target practice.
Steel cases and a lot of quality ranges don't allow you to use it.  Not much value in target shooting with junk ammo loads IMFO.

« Reply #169 on: July 07, 2016, 07:38:02 PM »

Man they are sure dumping some $hit for ammo on the market these days.
What do you consider $hit ammo?
$hit like this and many others
I tried out the TulAmmo on Sunday.  I had no problems with it in my Wyndham.  I'd use it for target practice.
Steel cases and a lot of quality ranges don't allow you to use it.  Not much value in target shooting with junk ammo loads IMFO.
Don't run into the steel bullet ban at the places where I shoot.  As for value, it fed through the gun and the bullets generally went where I expected, so, I dunno.  I generally stick with American Eagle or Federal, Winchester for competition.  But I've had no problems so far with Tul.

« Reply #170 on: July 07, 2016, 07:42:36 PM »

Man they are sure dumping some $hit for ammo on the market these days.
What do you consider $hit ammo?
$hit like this and many others
I tried out the TulAmmo on Sunday.  I had no problems with it in my Wyndham.  I'd use it for target practice.
Steel cases and a lot of quality ranges don't allow you to use it.  Not much value in target shooting with junk ammo loads IMFO.
Don't run into the steel bullet ban at the places where I shoot.  As for value, it fed through the gun and the bullets generally went where I expected, so, I dunno.  I generally stick with American Eagle or Federal, Winchester for competition.  But I've had no problems so far with Tul.
Not steel bullets but mostly steel cases because they are prone to split.  Indoor ranges generally don't allow the steel bullets.

That said a lot of people shoot it but I don't shoot anything except premium ammo in my guns.

« Reply #171 on: July 07, 2016, 07:45:38 PM »

Ten cities have been approved for offering direct flights to Cuba.

« Reply #172 on: July 07, 2016, 07:48:22 PM »

Man they are sure dumping some $hit for ammo on the market these days.
What do you consider $hit ammo?
$hit like this and many others
I tried out the TulAmmo on Sunday.  I had no problems with it in my Wyndham.  I'd use it for target practice.
Steel cases and a lot of quality ranges don't allow you to use it.  Not much value in target shooting with junk ammo loads IMFO.
Don't run into the steel bullet ban at the places where I shoot.  As for value, it fed through the gun and the bullets generally went where I expected, so, I dunno.  I generally stick with American Eagle or Federal, Winchester for competition.  But I've had no problems so far with Tul.
Not steel bullets but steel cases because they are prone to split.
Well, a lot of ranges ban steel-core bullets as well, supposedly because they tend to ricochet and they're hard on the backstops.  As for the cases, that's just an attempt to make money, isn't it?  Can't re-sell the spent cartridges.

« Reply #173 on: July 07, 2016, 09:01:14 PM »

[...]
Once again, I learned a lot today.

« Reply #174 on: July 07, 2016, 09:23:19 PM »

[...]
Always something to be learned.

« Reply #175 on: July 07, 2016, 09:25:18 PM »

[...]
I'm learning that I have to get a different job. This commute is going to kill me. Still in the van 90 minutes after leaving the office.

« Reply #176 on: July 07, 2016, 09:26:28 PM »

Brown Box mania awaiting when I got home!  One of them and s pool parts though.
Nice! The door came out good as well
Howdy stranger.

Yeah, door came out nice.
Yeah sorry, strange week. Was in Ocean City until Tuesday, wife and daughter still there for a dance competition. Have had to go into work late due to having to drop my son at camp in the morning therefore work has been a scramble because I have to leave at the same time for travel baseball games so not a lot of free time

« Reply #177 on: July 07, 2016, 09:37:27 PM »

Brown Box mania awaiting when I got home!  One of them and s pool parts though.
Nice! The door came out good as well
Howdy stranger.

Yeah, door came out nice.
Yeah sorry, strange week. Was in Ocean City until Tuesday, wife and daughter still there for a dance competition. Have had to go into work late due to having to drop my son at camp in the morning therefore work has been a scramble because I have to leave at the same time for travel baseball games so not a lot of free time
That is a busy schedule for Mr Mom.

« Reply #178 on: July 07, 2016, 09:39:18 PM »

[...]
Forget it in your sleep to make room for tomorrow, that way if you learn something worth knowing you have storage space.

« Reply #179 on: July 07, 2016, 10:06:19 PM »

Brown Box mania awaiting when I got home!  One of them and s pool parts though.
Nice! The door came out good as well
Howdy stranger.

Yeah, door came out nice.
Yeah sorry, strange week. Was in Ocean City until Tuesday, wife and daughter still there for a dance competition. Have had to go into work late due to having to drop my son at camp in the morning therefore work has been a scramble because I have to leave at the same time for travel baseball games so not a lot of free time
Hope you got the cigars in over the weekend, because it doesn't sound like there is much time during the week.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13