Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13

« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2016, 07:32:10 AM »

Good morning, fellas.
Morning Mr. Mayor.
Something wrong with the website?  Names are not showing up and pages that you are not on are showing as a blank in brackets... :o
Hmmm. I'll have to take a look. Tapatalk seems to be OK. Not sure if I'll be able to fix anything from the phone though.

« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2016, 07:33:15 AM »

Sounds like a nice spot for Tony or Flip to hang out at.

http://www.cigarjournal.co/club-macanudo-at-the-knick-opens-as-rooftop-cigar-lounge-overlooking-times-square/
I'll definitely have to check that out.
Probably cost $50 to walk in the door, $20 drinks and $15 Macanudos, CAO's and LADCs.
And those $15 Macanudos are plus tax at Pre-FDA Pricing

« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2016, 07:37:36 AM »

Sounds like a nice spot for Tony or Flip to hang out at.

http://www.cigarjournal.co/club-macanudo-at-the-knick-opens-as-rooftop-cigar-lounge-overlooking-times-square/
I'll definitely have to check that out.
Probably cost $50 to walk in the door, $20 drinks and $15 Macanudos, CAO's and LADCs.
Maybe they have a coupon code?

« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2016, 07:42:16 AM »

195 Days

« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2016, 07:42:44 AM »

Good morning, fellas.
Morning Mr. Mayor.
Something wrong with the website?  Names are not showing up and pages that you are not on are showing as a blank in brackets... :o
Hmmm. I'll have to take a look. Tapatalk seems to be OK. Not sure if I'll be able to fix anything from the phone though.
Not seeing that behavior on my phone. I'll check from the office when I get there. In the meantime, on the behalf of the management here I'd like to apologize for any inconvenience.

« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2016, 07:44:08 AM »

good morning guys. had a real nice round of golf yesterday even with a heat index of 101°. today heat warnings out with temps to 100° and heat index of 110°. good day to be at a beach. too bad I gotta drive to the county seat this morning and submit the permit for screening in the lady's porch.

AJ New World torp and coffee here.

« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2016, 07:45:43 AM »

good morning guys. had a real nice round of golf yesterday even with a heat index of 101°. today heat warnings out with temps to 100° and heat index of 110°. good day to be at a beach. too bad I gotta drive to the county seat this morning and submit the permit for screening in the lady's porch.

AJ New World torp and coffee here.
Try a heat index of 124 degrees with the actual temperature at 105.

« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2016, 07:46:14 AM »

Morning DoingTheWoman'sWorkDean

« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2016, 07:47:33 AM »

Good morning, fellas.
Morning Mr. Mayor.
Something wrong with the website?  Names are not showing up and pages that you are not on are showing as a blank in brackets... :o
Hmmm. I'll have to take a look. Tapatalk seems to be OK. Not sure if I'll be able to fix anything from the phone though.
Not seeing that behavior on my phone. I'll check from the office when I get there. In the meantime, on the behalf of the management here I'd like to apologize for any inconvenience.
In defense of the outstanding management here I don't see any problem at all, the site is running flawlessly at full speed on my desktop.

« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2016, 07:48:29 AM »

Is it too early for a cocktail?

« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2016, 07:49:44 AM »

Good morning, fellas.
Morning Mr. Mayor.
Something wrong with the website?  Names are not showing up and pages that you are not on are showing as a blank in brackets... :o
Hmmm. I'll have to take a look. Tapatalk seems to be OK. Not sure if I'll be able to fix anything from the phone though.
Not seeing that behavior on my phone. I'll check from the office when I get there. In the meantime, on the behalf of the management here I'd like to apologize for any inconvenience.
In defense of the outstanding management here I don't see any problem at all, the site is running flawlessly at full speed on my desktop.
Ditto. Think FinallyInNJDave might be experiencing some user error.

« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2016, 07:56:08 AM »

Good morning, fellas.
Morning Mr. Mayor.
Something wrong with the website?  Names are not showing up and pages that you are not on are showing as a blank in brackets... :o
Hmmm. I'll have to take a look. Tapatalk seems to be OK. Not sure if I'll be able to fix anything from the phone though.
Not seeing that behavior on my phone. I'll check from the office when I get there. In the meantime, on the behalf of the management here I'd like to apologize for any inconvenience.
In defense of the outstanding management here I don't see any problem at all, the site is running flawlessly at full speed on my desktop.
Ditto. Think FinallyInNJDave might be experiencing some user error.
I think the problem is much deeper than simple user error, first he starts asking for Raz to post then says the site is not working so what next?

« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2016, 07:58:41 AM »

Good morning, fellas.
Morning Mr. Mayor.
Something wrong with the website?  Names are not showing up and pages that you are not on are showing as a blank in brackets... :o
Hmmm. I'll have to take a look. Tapatalk seems to be OK. Not sure if I'll be able to fix anything from the phone though.
Not seeing that behavior on my phone. I'll check from the office when I get there. In the meantime, on the behalf of the management here I'd like to apologize for any inconvenience.
In defense of the outstanding management here I don't see any problem at all, the site is running flawlessly at full speed on my desktop.
Ditto. Think FinallyInNJDave might be experiencing some user error.
I think the problem is much deeper than simple user error, first he starts asking for Raz to post then says the site is not working so what next?
It's been quite warm on this side of the Mississippi lately, perhaps he's been touched in the head with the vapors?

« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2016, 08:00:57 AM »

Is it too early for a cocktail?
That is a good question!

« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2016, 08:01:38 AM »

TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NWS NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
800 AM EDT THU JUL 7 2016

For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:

Tropical cyclone formation is not expected during the next 5 days.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13