Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/15/2016
« Reply #255 on: June 15, 2016, 06:55:03 PM »

Enough of this stuff, time for a mojito or two and some dinner.

Muddle away, Mr.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/15/2016
« Reply #256 on: June 15, 2016, 06:57:46 PM »

Oy isn't even here to help us with 18 when we get there....he is Poland I believe.

Here we are...
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/15/2016
« Reply #257 on: June 15, 2016, 07:05:32 PM »

Diesel Lancero lit, very small ring gauge.  Must be like a 34 or 35.
Not terrible but think I will try the next one of these after I retire.

I went with a Current 11/18 and an ice water to start... Non sparkling.

There is a box of these currently on the bid site. $73... ends in about an hour.

« Reply #258 on: June 15, 2016, 07:11:58 PM »

Putting things in perspective....Fatalities by Animal  (CDC 1997-2007)

Cows, horses and other mammals - 655 deaths
Hornets, bee's and wasps -           509
Dogs                                         250
Insects                                     148
Snakes and Lizards                      136
Venomous spiders                        70
Crocodiles and alligators                  9
Sharks                                         8
Sounds like we need to ban cows and horses.

« Reply #259 on: June 15, 2016, 07:16:15 PM »

Evening Yard Man Mayor

« Reply #260 on: June 15, 2016, 07:21:03 PM »

Evening Yard Man Mayor
Didn't get everything done but did quite a bit.

Back to the office tomorrow. I'll be in training all day. (It was scheduled before the layoff notice but it will definitely be beneficial to me to attend). In fact,  120 days notice is extremely generous. I'll be taking every training I can get my hands on during that time.

« Reply #261 on: June 15, 2016, 07:22:40 PM »

Evening Yard Man Mayor
Didn't get everything done but did quite a bit.

Back to the office tomorrow. I'll be in training all day. (It was scheduled before the layoff notice but it will definitely be beneficial to me to attend). In fact,  120 days notice is extremely generous. I'll be taking every training I can get my hands on during that time.
Good idea, yeah 120 days is right good.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/15/2016
« Reply #262 on: June 15, 2016, 07:28:11 PM »

Evening Yard Man Mayor
Didn't get everything done but did quite a bit.

Back to the office tomorrow. I'll be in training all day. (It was scheduled before the layoff notice but it will definitely be beneficial to me to attend). In fact,  120 days notice is extremely generous. I'll be taking every training I can get my hands on during that time.

Evening, Mayor. Any decent smokes in the rotation today?

« Reply #263 on: June 15, 2016, 07:35:16 PM »

Evening Yard Man Mayor
Didn't get everything done but did quite a bit.

Back to the office tomorrow. I'll be in training all day. (It was scheduled before the layoff notice but it will definitely be beneficial to me to attend). In fact,  120 days notice is extremely generous. I'll be taking every training I can get my hands on during that time.

Evening, Mayor. Any decent smokes in the rotation today?
Nothing special. Went with a yard gar. It wasn't labeled and it was a big mamajama (box pressed 70RG). Nice flavors on that thing. A much better smoke planned for later this evening.

« Reply #264 on: June 15, 2016, 07:38:31 PM »

Evening Yard Man Mayor
Didn't get everything done but did quite a bit.

Back to the office tomorrow. I'll be in training all day. (It was scheduled before the layoff notice but it will definitely be beneficial to me to attend). In fact,  120 days notice is extremely generous. I'll be taking every training I can get my hands on during that time.
Good idea, yeah 120 days is right good.
The whole severance is really good. About 3/4 of my year's salary.  Won't even start looking for a new job until after Labor Day. But I won't be busting my ass either.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/15/2016
« Reply #265 on: June 15, 2016, 07:49:40 PM »

Evening Yard Man Mayor
Didn't get everything done but did quite a bit.

Back to the office tomorrow. I'll be in training all day. (It was scheduled before the layoff notice but it will definitely be beneficial to me to attend). In fact,  120 days notice is extremely generous. I'll be taking every training I can get my hands on during that time.

Evening, Mayor. Any decent smokes in the rotation today?
Nothing special. Went with a yard gar. It wasn't labeled and it was a big mamajama (box pressed 70RG). Nice flavors on that thing. A much better smoke planned for later this evening.

Good choice.  The Cuarenta I just finished up delivered as usual. Always a solid smoke.

« Reply #266 on: June 15, 2016, 07:51:57 PM »

Evening Yard Man Mayor
Didn't get everything done but did quite a bit.

Back to the office tomorrow. I'll be in training all day. (It was scheduled before the layoff notice but it will definitely be beneficial to me to attend). In fact,  120 days notice is extremely generous. I'll be taking every training I can get my hands on during that time.

Evening, Mayor. Any decent smokes in the rotation today?
Nothing special. Went with a yard gar. It wasn't labeled and it was a big mamajama (box pressed 70RG). Nice flavors on that thing. A much better smoke planned for later this evening.

Good choice.  The Cuarenta I just finished up delivered as usual. Always a solid smoke.
I'm a fan of the Cuarenta. That just might be the ticket, if I have one.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/15/2016
« Reply #267 on: June 15, 2016, 07:56:12 PM »

Evening Yard Man Mayor
Didn't get everything done but did quite a bit.

Back to the office tomorrow. I'll be in training all day. (It was scheduled before the layoff notice but it will definitely be beneficial to me to attend). In fact,  120 days notice is extremely generous. I'll be taking every training I can get my hands on during that time.

Evening, Mayor. Any decent smokes in the rotation today?
Nothing special. Went with a yard gar. It wasn't labeled and it was a big mamajama (box pressed 70RG). Nice flavors on that thing. A much better smoke planned for later this evening.

Good choice.  The Cuarenta I just finished up delivered as usual. Always a solid smoke.
I'm a fan of the Cuarenta. That just might be the ticket, if I have one.

Relax and enjoy whatever you choose. I gotta wrap it up for dinner. Peace out,  brother man.

« Reply #268 on: June 15, 2016, 08:01:48 PM »

Evening Yard Man Mayor
Didn't get everything done but did quite a bit.

Back to the office tomorrow. I'll be in training all day. (It was scheduled before the layoff notice but it will definitely be beneficial to me to attend). In fact,  120 days notice is extremely generous. I'll be taking every training I can get my hands on during that time.

Evening, Mayor. Any decent smokes in the rotation today?
Nothing special. Went with a yard gar. It wasn't labeled and it was a big mamajama (box pressed 70RG). Nice flavors on that thing. A much better smoke planned for later this evening.

Good choice.  The Cuarenta I just finished up delivered as usual. Always a solid smoke.
I'm a fan of the Cuarenta. That just might be the ticket, if I have one.

Relax and enjoy whatever you choose. I gotta wrap it up for dinner. Peace out,  brother man.
Peace, Love, Woodstock!

« Reply #269 on: June 15, 2016, 08:03:00 PM »

Evening Yard Man Mayor
Didn't get everything done but did quite a bit.

Back to the office tomorrow. I'll be in training all day. (It was scheduled before the layoff notice but it will definitely be beneficial to me to attend). In fact,  120 days notice is extremely generous. I'll be taking every training I can get my hands on during that time.

Evening, Mayor. Any decent smokes in the rotation today?
Nothing special. Went with a yard gar. It wasn't labeled and it was a big mamajama (box pressed 70RG). Nice flavors on that thing. A much better smoke planned for later this evening.

Good choice.  The Cuarenta I just finished up delivered as usual. Always a solid smoke.
I'm a fan of the Cuarenta. That just might be the ticket, if I have one.

Relax and enjoy whatever you choose. I gotta wrap it up for dinner. Peace out,  brother man.
Got the grill going myself. I'll check back in later.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19