« Reply #210 on: June 15, 2016, 02:24:06 PM »

Morning, muchachos. Yeah, I know, not morning for you humps. But it is here.

Sorry for the late check-in. The past 20 hours have been chaotic and mostly unpleasant.
Afternoon, Raz. Just checked back yesterday to see what the issue was, sorry to hear about what happened, glad he wasn't successful. Keep on trudging through, and remember we're all here to give you shit when you need it.

« Reply #211 on: June 15, 2016, 02:24:24 PM »

About that time for me. Until tomorrow.

« Reply #212 on: June 15, 2016, 02:25:38 PM »

Morning, muchachos. Yeah, I know, not morning for you humps. But it is here.

Sorry for the late check-in. The past 20 hours have been chaotic and mostly unpleasant.
Morning Raz, has to be a difficult time for your family but glad you could stop by.

« Reply #213 on: June 15, 2016, 02:25:53 PM »

About that time for me. Until tomorrow.
Later Golf

« Reply #214 on: June 15, 2016, 02:31:06 PM »

Morning, muchachos. Yeah, I know, not morning for you humps. But it is here.

Sorry for the late check-in. The past 20 hours have been chaotic and mostly unpleasant.
Morning Raz, has to be a difficult time for your family but glad you could stop by.
Well, there've been a few highlights. I managed to extract a broken bolt from the frame of my Harley. And I smoked a V lancero and a Trés Reynas. Really liked the Trés Reyna's. First I've smoked. And #1 son and his girlfriend both gave me some cool late birthday presents.

But the rest of the time was spent on the phone or killing time waiting for the phone to ring, while consuming too much whiskey.

« Reply #215 on: June 15, 2016, 03:11:34 PM »

101 degrees feel like 116, wonder how hot it is in hell.

« Reply #216 on: June 15, 2016, 03:14:27 PM »

Morning, muchachos. Yeah, I know, not morning for you humps. But it is here.

Sorry for the late check-in. The past 20 hours have been chaotic and mostly unpleasant.
Fully understandable.  Hopefully they have settled out some.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/15/2016
« Reply #217 on: June 15, 2016, 03:22:46 PM »

Morning, muchachos. Yeah, I know, not morning for you humps. But it is here.

Sorry for the late check-in. The past 20 hours have been chaotic and mostly unpleasant.
Afternoon, Raz. Just checked back yesterday to see what the issue was, sorry to hear about what happened, glad he wasn't successful. Keep on trudging through, and remember we're all here to give you shit when you need it.

Had to read back as well. Well wishes to you and your family, sir.
Was this the same brother that you sold/bought back the bike... not that it matters one iota. Just connecting the pieces. I know you have a large clan, as you say.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/15/2016
« Reply #218 on: June 15, 2016, 03:24:29 PM »

101 degrees feel like 116, wonder how hot it is in hell.

At least 117

« Reply #219 on: June 15, 2016, 03:24:59 PM »

Morning, muchachos. Yeah, I know, not morning for you humps. But it is here.

Sorry for the late check-in. The past 20 hours have been chaotic and mostly unpleasant.
Fully understandable.  Hopefully they have settled out some.
Some. Kid brother's headed for 72 hour psych hold, during which he'll be incommunicado. We're trying to figure out what happens after that.

« Reply #220 on: June 15, 2016, 03:38:57 PM »

Morning, muchachos. Yeah, I know, not morning for you humps. But it is here.

Sorry for the late check-in. The past 20 hours have been chaotic and mostly unpleasant.
Afternoon, Raz. Just checked back yesterday to see what the issue was, sorry to hear about what happened, glad he wasn't successful. Keep on trudging through, and remember we're all here to give you shit when you need it.

Had to read back as well. Well wishes to you and your family, sir.
Was this the same brother that you sold/bought back the bike... not that it matters one iota. Just connecting the pieces. I know you have a large clan, as you say.
This is brother 2.

I traded the Sportster to brother 1. Brother 1 gave it to brother 2. I redeemed it from brother 2's storage unit, so it's mine again and will get stripped down for resto soon as I get the Fatboy back together.

The clan itself isn't so large, but we're Scottish, so there are all the septs - loyal allied families who we consider (and whom consider themselves) part of the clan. I'm the comhairleoir...what Tony would call the consiglieri. ;-)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/15/2016
« Reply #221 on: June 15, 2016, 03:57:38 PM »

[...]

Understood.

« Reply #222 on: June 15, 2016, 04:01:35 PM »

Closing Bell

After being up most of the day the DOW gave up some ground and closed -31 points @ 17,643

« Reply #223 on: June 15, 2016, 04:02:13 PM »

Body of 2 year old at Disney has been recovered.

« Reply #224 on: June 15, 2016, 04:03:20 PM »

Closing down and going home.  Cigar and some elixir very soon, going to be warm on the patio today I imagine.