« Reply #180 on: June 15, 2016, 12:42:32 PM »

Common Sense Alligator Controls are essential, we have to implement background checks and waiting periods on alligators appearing at theme parks.  And there shall be no alligators allowed in theme parks that exceed the length of a standard AR-15.
Look, alligators have always eaten kids on the beach. You can ban it, but they'll still find a way to eat kids.
But we gotta BLAME somebody.  There is no such thing as an unfortunate natural tragedy or accident.
I can just see the lawyers swooping in.  Bastards.
Some lawyer will get a new yacht and free admission for life from Disney on this one.  You can't reasonably expect a family from Nebraska to understand a No Swimming Sign (I think they were only wading and that must be ok since the sign did not cover it) nor do they have any reasonable way to know an alligator will eat people......  Yeah, wish my son had this one.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/15/2016
« Reply #181 on: June 15, 2016, 12:43:05 PM »

Home Depot run finished. Gonna grab lunch now and follow it up with mowing/edging/smoking.
Sounds good Dean Tony.  Any kayaking later?
You know I bet Dean lost those kayaks in the no-relationship-divorce, I know he lost the trailer to haul them on.

Seriously... I thought he bought/rebuilt that whole trailer. wtf

« Reply #182 on: June 15, 2016, 12:44:47 PM »

Home Depot run finished. Gonna grab lunch now and follow it up with mowing/edging/smoking.
Sounds good Dean Tony.  Any kayaking later?
You know I bet Dean lost those kayaks in the no-relationship-divorce, I know he lost the trailer to haul them on.

Seriously... I thought he bought/rebuilt that whole trailer. wtf
I think he did but she sold it to pay bills or something like that.  Yes, SERIOUSLY!

He posted it a week or two ago.

« Reply #183 on: June 15, 2016, 12:46:22 PM »

[...]
He could retire from practice, but his soul would be forever blackened.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/15/2016
« Reply #184 on: June 15, 2016, 12:47:31 PM »

Home Depot run finished. Gonna grab lunch now and follow it up with mowing/edging/smoking.
Sounds good Dean Tony.  Any kayaking later?
You know I bet Dean lost those kayaks in the no-relationship-divorce, I know he lost the trailer to haul them on.

Seriously... I thought he bought/rebuilt that whole trailer. wtf
I think he did but she sold it to pay bills or something like that.

Well, he does have the redhead. She's probably got a couple trailers and kayaks already. So, he's got that going for him... which is nice.

« Reply #185 on: June 15, 2016, 12:47:45 PM »

Home Depot run finished. Gonna grab lunch now and follow it up with mowing/edging/smoking.
Sounds good Dean Tony.  Any kayaking later?
You know I bet Dean lost those kayaks in the no-relationship-divorce, I know he lost the trailer to haul them on.

Seriously... I thought he bought/rebuilt that whole trailer. wtf
I think he did but she sold it to pay bills or something like that.  Yes, SERIOUSLY!

He posted it a week or two ago.
And just think, that's for friends withoutbenefits!

« Reply #186 on: June 15, 2016, 12:49:35 PM »

Home Depot run finished. Gonna grab lunch now and follow it up with mowing/edging/smoking.
Sounds good Dean Tony.  Any kayaking later?
You know I bet Dean lost those kayaks in the no-relationship-divorce, I know he lost the trailer to haul them on.

Seriously... I thought he bought/rebuilt that whole trailer. wtf
I think he did but she sold it to pay bills or something like that.

Well, he does have the redhead. She's probably got a couple trailers and kayaks already. So, he's got that going for him... which is nice.
God forbid him from running into some lonely old woman with 9 grandkids living with her  while he is in New York.

« Reply #187 on: June 15, 2016, 12:52:20 PM »

Pretty funny, Rush Limbaugh is getting down on the Austin Chief of Police who is a commie on steroids from California.

« Reply #188 on: June 15, 2016, 01:05:23 PM »

Think I will go out and visit the vagrants for a bit.

« Reply #189 on: June 15, 2016, 01:10:05 PM »

Home Depot run finished. Gonna grab lunch now and follow it up with mowing/edging/smoking.
Sounds good Dean Tony.  Any kayaking later?
You know I bet Dean lost those kayaks in the no-relationship-divorce, I know he lost the trailer to haul them on.

Seriously... I thought he bought/rebuilt that whole trailer. wtf
I think he did but she sold it to pay bills or something like that.  Yes, SERIOUSLY!

He posted it a week or two ago.
And just think, that's for friends withoutbenefits!
Tricked again by the poontang!

« Reply #190 on: June 15, 2016, 01:14:56 PM »

Home Depot run finished. Gonna grab lunch now and follow it up with mowing/edging/smoking.
Sounds good Dean Tony.  Any kayaking later?
You know I bet Dean lost those kayaks in the no-relationship-divorce, I know he lost the trailer to haul them on.

Seriously... I thought he bought/rebuilt that whole trailer. wtf
I think he did but she sold it to pay bills or something like that.  Yes, SERIOUSLY!

He posted it a week or two ago.
And just think, that's for friends withoutbenefits!
Tricked again by the poontang!
God Bless Him....a good heart for sure!

« Reply #191 on: June 15, 2016, 01:15:53 PM »

Pretty funny, Rush Limbaugh is getting down on the Austin Chief of Police who is a commie on steroids from California.
Is he still trying to figure out how there are still apes around if we all evolved from apes?

« Reply #192 on: June 15, 2016, 01:16:31 PM »

Home Depot run finished. Gonna grab lunch now and follow it up with mowing/edging/smoking.
Sounds good Dean Tony.  Any kayaking later?
You know I bet Dean lost those kayaks in the no-relationship-divorce, I know he lost the trailer to haul them on.

Seriously... I thought he bought/rebuilt that whole trailer. wtf
I think he did but she sold it to pay bills or something like that.  Yes, SERIOUSLY!

He posted it a week or two ago.
And just think, that's for friends withoutbenefits!
Tricked again by the poontang!
God Bless Him....a good heart for sure!
Needs to think with the heart once in awhile, instead of always with the DAWG.

« Reply #193 on: June 15, 2016, 01:30:52 PM »

Home Depot run finished. Gonna grab lunch now and follow it up with mowing/edging/smoking.
Sounds good Dean Tony.  Any kayaking later?
You know I bet Dean lost those kayaks in the no-relationship-divorce, I know he lost the trailer to haul them on.

Seriously... I thought he bought/rebuilt that whole trailer. wtf
I think he did but she sold it to pay bills or something like that.  Yes, SERIOUSLY!

He posted it a week or two ago.
And just think, that's for friends withoutbenefits!
Tricked again by the poontang!
God Bless Him....a good heart for sure!
For sure!

I just scoped out a couple of luv-muffins for him in case he comes up here sometime.

« Reply #194 on: June 15, 2016, 01:31:57 PM »

Home Depot run finished. Gonna grab lunch now and follow it up with mowing/edging/smoking.
Sounds good Dean Tony.  Any kayaking later?
You know I bet Dean lost those kayaks in the no-relationship-divorce, I know he lost the trailer to haul them on.

Seriously... I thought he bought/rebuilt that whole trailer. wtf
I think he did but she sold it to pay bills or something like that.  Yes, SERIOUSLY!

He posted it a week or two ago.
And just think, that's for friends withoutbenefits!
Tricked again by the poontang!
God Bless Him....a good heart for sure!
Needs to think with the heart once in awhile, instead of always with the DAWG.
Or go back to the old time way - let the big head do the thinking.