« Reply #150 on: June 15, 2016, 11:49:38 AM »

This is Millennial America!

Talking on the radio about the alligator allegedly  eating the kid at Disney.  (The family was in the water at night when it happened, and that area has a sign about every 20 feet warning No Swimming......due to snakes and gators)  This little soccer cunt calls up and says "No Swimming" means different things to different people so how would they know .......

« Reply #151 on: June 15, 2016, 11:52:16 AM »

This is Millennial America!

Talking on the radio about the alligator allegedly  eating the kid at Disney.  (The family was in the water at night when it happened, and that area has a sign about every 20 feet warning No Swimming......due to snakes and gators)  This little soccer cunt calls up and says "No Swimming" means different things to different people so how would they know .......
The signs were probably in spanish, and the family was from Nebraska, so yeah, they had no idea.

« Reply #152 on: June 15, 2016, 11:53:53 AM »

I just could not stand it if this place cared any more about us piss-ant's!  I don't know one person that gives a rat's ass about the Performance Management Bullshit.  But the lack of leadership assholes interpret low scores on  Performance Management as meaning we just want to know more about it because it is such a great idea.

We are continuing efforts to respond to your All Employee Survey and the Employee Viewpoint Survey feedback on the need for continuous information on the Employee Performance Management System.  As part of this effort, you are invited to participate in the upcoming employee performance management webinar on Developing Effective Performance Plans.  The webinar will include: (1) the process for developing performance plans; (2) tips for developing strong critical job elements and performance standards; and (3) actions for the upcoming performance year.
Holy f'k, when was the last time mgt at your place actually managed real work?

« Reply #153 on: June 15, 2016, 11:54:56 AM »

This is Millennial America!

Talking on the radio about the alligator allegedly  eating the kid at Disney.  (The family was in the water at night when it happened, and that area has a sign about every 20 feet warning No Swimming......due to snakes and gators)  This little soccer cunt calls up and says "No Swimming" means different things to different people so how would they know .......
The signs were probably in spanish, and the family was from Nebraska, so yeah, they had no idea.
I have a good friend in our Denver office that has his wife and 3 kids at Disney right now, not enough he chose one of the busiest weeks of the year but he has all the added chit going on.

« Reply #154 on: June 15, 2016, 11:59:43 AM »

[...]

1492 when the Nina, Pinta and Santa Maria Landed

« Reply #155 on: June 15, 2016, 12:05:03 PM »

Hurricane Forecast for You Father's Day Beached Wales:

TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NWS NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
800 AM EDT WED JUN 15 2016

TROPICAL CYCLONE ACTIVITY IS NOT EXPECTED DURING THE NEXT 48 HOURS AND THERE ARE NO ACTIVE DISTURBANCES

For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:

1. Environmental conditions could favor the formation of a broad area
of low pressure in the Bay of Campeche when a westward moving
tropical wave reaches the area later this weekend.  Some slight
development of this low is possible on Sunday or Monday.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent

« Reply #156 on: June 15, 2016, 12:07:10 PM »

[...]

You forgot the part (4)  management adds additional performance requirements that can't be met, unilaterally at the 11th hour to justify lack of compensation to meet goals achieved.

« Reply #157 on: June 15, 2016, 12:09:04 PM »

[...]

Not here, they write it in up front:  and other duties as assigned.

« Reply #158 on: June 15, 2016, 12:11:39 PM »

Common Sense Alligator Controls are essential, we have to implement background checks and waiting periods on alligators appearing at theme parks.  And there shall be no alligators allowed in theme parks that exceed the length of a standard AR-15.

« Reply #159 on: June 15, 2016, 12:12:43 PM »

Manager meeting time. BBL
New schedule?
Actually haven't had the meeting yet, because someone else corraled her first about...scheduling. Lol
Scheduling, you changing schedules again?
Schedule? What's a schedule?

You should have a meeting about scheduling first. Then you could have a follow-up on potential schedule changes and how they will affect performance.  ;)
Who am I, Tony?
Hey!

« Reply #160 on: June 15, 2016, 12:14:12 PM »

This is Millennial America!

Talking on the radio about the alligator allegedly  eating the kid at Disney.  (The family was in the water at night when it happened, and that area has a sign about every 20 feet warning No Swimming......due to snakes and gators)  This little soccer cunt calls up and says "No Swimming" means different things to different people so how would they know .......
Also due to the presence in Florida (and other) lakes of the brain eating ameboa Naegleria fowleri.
Note\: Texas is the other major state with infection risk.

Back when I first went to Disney in the 70's all of those beachfront areas were open for swimming (during the day, with lifeguards)

« Reply #161 on: June 15, 2016, 12:15:28 PM »

Common Sense Alligator Controls are essential, we have to implement background checks and waiting periods on alligators appearing at theme parks.  And there shall be no alligators allowed in theme parks that exceed the length of a standard AR-15.
Just pass a law and post the areas as "Alligator Free" zones.  Then we'll be safe!

« Reply #162 on: June 15, 2016, 12:15:58 PM »

This is Millennial America!

Talking on the radio about the alligator allegedly  eating the kid at Disney.  (The family was in the water at night when it happened, and that area has a sign about every 20 feet warning No Swimming......due to snakes and gators)  This little soccer cunt calls up and says "No Swimming" means different things to different people so how would they know .......
Also due to the presence in Florida (and other) lakes of the brain eating ameboa Naegleria fowleri.
Note\: Texas is the other major state with infection risk.

Back when I first went to Disney in the 70's all of those beachfront areas were open for swimming (during the day, with lifeguards)
Some fishermen caught some of those nasty infections last summer on the coast.

« Reply #163 on: June 15, 2016, 12:17:59 PM »

Common Sense Alligator Controls are essential, we have to implement background checks and waiting periods on alligators appearing at theme parks.  And there shall be no alligators allowed in theme parks that exceed the length of a standard AR-15.
Look, alligators have always eaten kids on the beach. You can ban it, but they'll still find a way to eat kids.

« Reply #164 on: June 15, 2016, 12:18:24 PM »

Common Sense Alligator Controls are essential, we have to implement background checks and waiting periods on alligators appearing at theme parks.  And there shall be no alligators allowed in theme parks that exceed the length of a standard AR-15.
Just pass a law and post the areas as "Alligator Free" zones.  Then we'll be safe!
Bullcrap is just like gun at the Gay Bar, all the poor alligators fault.    Also just like the Cincinnati Gorilla, all his fault.