« Reply #75 on: June 14, 2016, 11:40:25 AM »

I had homework to do last night but I didn't feel like doing it. Wonder if my boss will believe that the dog ate it?
Glad I didn't do that work from home last night. Although I did finish it up this morning. Just got my notification. Now I need to figure out what cigar I'll be smoking when I leave work today right after lunch.
Well ain't that some CHIT!    Make the best of it and smoke a damn good one.
Chit, indeed. Sorry to hear it, Mr. Mayor.

« Reply #76 on: June 14, 2016, 11:41:03 AM »

Am I the only one having trouble with a lot of web sites opening very slow or not at all this morning, problem with my office computer and my phone.
Sites are pretty slow for me today also, must be the aliens
Then this would explain it:

ALF actor Mihaly “Michu” Meszaros died Monday at the age of 76, EW has confirmed. The news comes one week after Meszaros was reportedly found unconscious in his home and hospitalized in Los Angeles, where he slipped into a coma for several days.

At 2-foot-9, Meszaros was unofficially known as the smallest man on Earth. Peforming with the circus since the age of 14, the Hungarian-born actor first rose to prominence in Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus during the ’70s. He toured throughout the U.S. and Canada putting on shows for the likes of Jimmy Carter and Ronald Reagan. He even befriended his idol, Michael Jackson, along the way.

« Reply #77 on: June 14, 2016, 11:46:38 AM »

Russian government hackers penetrated the computer network of the Democratic National Committee and gained access to the entire database of opposition research on GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump, according to committee officials and security experts who responded to the breach.

The intruders so thoroughly compromised the DNC’s system they also were able to read all e-mail and chat traffic, said DNC officials and the security experts.

The intrusion into the DNC was one of several targeting American political organizations. The networks of presidential candidates Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump were also targeted by Russian spies, as were the computers of some GOP political action committees, U.S. officials said. But details on those cases were not available.

A Russian Embassy spokesman said he had no knowledge of such intrusions.

Some of the hackers had access to the DNC network for about a year, but all were expelled over the past weekend in a major computer clean-up campaign, the committee officials and experts said

« Reply #78 on: June 14, 2016, 12:00:33 PM »

[...]

Sheesh, something must be bad wrong one of our IT people is working.

« Reply #79 on: June 14, 2016, 12:12:49 PM »

[...]

high humidity is a lot like rain.  Are you sure one of your IT people is working?
Italian definitions; Bigamist - a fog over Naples.  innuendo - another name for a suppository.  8)

« Reply #80 on: June 14, 2016, 12:26:24 PM »

The dumbazz in chief is speaking and the problem seems to be that he is fighting ISIL and ISIS is the one killing people. ::)

And now he is blaming it on the Senate for not confirming one of his nominees.

« Reply #81 on: June 14, 2016, 12:28:39 PM »

Time for some lunch, leftover boiled shrimp.

« Reply #82 on: June 14, 2016, 12:31:00 PM »

The dumbazz in chief is speaking and the problem seems to be that he is fighting ISIL and ISIS is the one killing people. ::)

And now he is blaming it on the Senate for not confirming one of his nominees.
Here we go, the only solution is to increase gun control on American's.  Got to have an "assault" weapons ban........ same old bullshit.  And now the weapons are going to get more powerful......

« Reply #83 on: June 14, 2016, 12:38:23 PM »

The dumbazz in chief is speaking and the problem seems to be that he is fighting ISIL and ISIS is the one killing people. ::)

And now he is blaming it on the Senate for not confirming one of his nominees.
Here we go, the only solution is to increase gun control on American's.  Got to have an "assault" weapons ban........ same old bullshit.  And now the weapons are going to get more powerful......
Now it is Raz's fault

« Reply #84 on: June 14, 2016, 12:38:48 PM »

The dumbazz in chief is speaking and the problem seems to be that he is fighting ISIL and ISIS is the one killing people. ::)

And now he is blaming it on the Senate for not confirming one of his nominees.
Here we go, the only solution is to increase gun control on American's.  Got to have an "assault" weapons ban........ same old bullshit.  And now the weapons are going to get more powerful......
Same old story, same old song and dance...

« Reply #85 on: June 14, 2016, 12:39:33 PM »

[...]

Why hack the DNC...there is nothing of value for anyone there...

« Reply #86 on: June 14, 2016, 12:40:43 PM »

Gabrielle's (my daughter's) graduation party update.  So she parks in the American Legion parking lot, and walks up to her friends house(restricted neighborhood parking, due to proximity to train station).  First they say she is 10 minutes early, then, oops, didn't you get the update, we rescheduled the pool party for next Monday, when it will be warmer(2nd reschedule of the party).  So she calls me to let me know, she can pick me up from the train.

« Reply #87 on: June 14, 2016, 12:41:24 PM »

[...]

Probably looking for wasserman-shultze's hair formula.

« Reply #88 on: June 14, 2016, 12:43:00 PM »

Gabrielle's (my daughter's) graduation party update.  So she parks in the American Legion parking lot, and walks up to her friends house(restricted neighborhood parking, due to proximity to train station).  First they say she is 10 minutes early, then, oops, didn't you get the update, we rescheduled the pool party for next Monday, when it will be warmer(2nd reschedule of the party).  So she calls me to let me know, she can pick me up from the train.
Give her the credit card and tell her to go shopping until 8 then pick you up at the Legion.

« Reply #89 on: June 14, 2016, 12:46:00 PM »

The dumbazz in chief is speaking and the problem seems to be that he is fighting ISIL and ISIS is the one killing people. ::)

And now he is blaming it on the Senate for not confirming one of his nominees.
Here we go, the only solution is to increase gun control on American's.  Got to have an "assault" weapons ban........ same old bullshit.  And now the weapons are going to get more powerful......
An "assualt" weapon is not used for hunting.  I have seen it classified as a gun for civil unrest.  when was the last time we had civil unrest, I know, I am opening a can of worms, I think you should be allowed long rifles, shotguns, handguns, but an AR-15 to hunt, is like fishing with a stick of dynamite.  if the deer were armed, it would be another story.