« Reply #135 on: June 10, 2016, 12:44:57 PM »

See there was a little shake and bake down in JWackyland.  Hope they had some of Raz's disaster training.
Run in circles, scream and shout?

« Reply #136 on: June 10, 2016, 12:45:07 PM »

Morning Daves, fishy, flip, newphoneTony, and DownTimeDean.  Haven't had a cigar since Sunday.  Might have to break that fast this afternoon.
That would explain the pissiness.
Yeah, pissiness is my new normal.  I need a fk'n vacation in the worst way.  Targeting October for that, so until then, GFY's!

« Reply #137 on: June 10, 2016, 12:46:48 PM »

See there was a little shake and bake down in JWackyland.  Hope they had some of Raz's disaster training.
Run in circles, scream and shout?
I thought it was climb under your desk and post pictures and video of the Armageddon in real time.

« Reply #138 on: June 10, 2016, 12:48:58 PM »

See there was a little shake and bake down in JWackyland.  Hope they had some of Raz's disaster training.
"It's shake & bake & I helped!"
The youngsters won't remember the reference, but they can google it!

« Reply #139 on: June 10, 2016, 12:58:28 PM »

Morning Daves, fishy, flip, newphoneTony, and DownTimeDean.  Haven't had a cigar since Sunday.  Might have to break that fast this afternoon.
That would explain the pissiness.
Yeah, pissiness is my new normal.  I need a fk'n vacation in the worst way.  Targeting October for that, so until then, GFY's!
Petition the fuckin' management.  They're working your ass too hard!

« Reply #140 on: June 10, 2016, 12:58:58 PM »

See there was a little shake and bake down in JWackyland.  Hope they had some of Raz's disaster training.
"It's shake & bake & I helped!"
The youngsters won't remember the reference, but they can google it!
Remember it well.  Mother always made it, never particularly liked it.

« Reply #141 on: June 10, 2016, 12:59:59 PM »

See there was a little shake and bake down in JWackyland.  Hope they had some of Raz's disaster training.
Run in circles, scream and shout?
I thought it was climb under your desk and post pictures and video of the Armageddon in real time.
I think that was just for active shooters and zombies.  Think it is outside running in circles screaming for earthquakes.

« Reply #142 on: June 10, 2016, 01:06:59 PM »

Morning Daves, fishy, flip, newphoneTony, and DownTimeDean.  Haven't had a cigar since Sunday.  Might have to break that fast this afternoon.
We thought you were celebrating Ramadan.
Ramawhat?  Sounds like a diversity training day subject line. Pass.
I AM OFFENDED!
I'll give you my Ramadong!

« Reply #143 on: June 10, 2016, 01:07:11 PM »

ARGH!!!! Sorry, had to get that out. Had a really shitty meeting which will essentially make a week's worth of meaningless work for me.
So, status quo then?
Yep. Lunch wasn't that great either.

« Reply #144 on: June 10, 2016, 01:08:14 PM »

I'm in one of those moods where I'm craving comfort food.  But I need to stay on my diet.  ARGH!!!
That's funny
My thought is if life fucks you, then you can fuck your diet. I should put that on a calendar.
It's that line of thinking that got me past 250 lbs.

« Reply #145 on: June 10, 2016, 01:09:01 PM »

ARGH!!!! Sorry, had to get that out. Had a really shitty meeting which will essentially make a week's worth of meaningless work for me.
You sometimes get to do meaningful work? Wow!  8)
I guess it doesn't fulfill him like a bacon cheeseburger
Right again!

« Reply #146 on: June 10, 2016, 01:11:04 PM »

I'm in one of those moods where I'm craving comfort food.  But I need to stay on my diet.  ARGH!!!
Are you dieting so you can slim down and maybe attract that cute secretary down the hall, or dieting so you don't die?  If the former, stay on the diet.  If the latter, screw the diet.  It's makes no sense to prolong life and misery at the same time.
Neither.

« Reply #147 on: June 10, 2016, 01:17:26 PM »

Morning Daves, fishy, flip, newphoneTony, and DownTimeDean.  Haven't had a cigar since Sunday.  Might have to break that fast this afternoon.
We thought you were celebrating Ramadan.
Ramawhat?  Sounds like a diversity training day subject line. Pass.
I AM OFFENDED!
I'll give you my Ramadong!
Such a tease.

« Reply #148 on: June 10, 2016, 01:17:57 PM »

I'm in one of those moods where I'm craving comfort food.  But I need to stay on my diet.  ARGH!!!
Are you dieting so you can slim down and maybe attract that cute secretary down the hall, or dieting so you don't die?  If the former, stay on the diet.  If the latter, screw the diet.  It's makes no sense to prolong life and misery at the same time.
Neither.
Just enjoy finding another way to make your life miserable.
At least you have control of this one!

« Reply #149 on: June 10, 2016, 01:18:05 PM »

Just went to the vending machine for a beverage and pushed the "LTG" button. Guess what came out?
Bueso's?
Lol
Speaking of which, you tried the Olancho's yet?
I have indeed, quite like them, maybe the best one yet. I've already ordered more after my original box of 10.