dwgbryant

« Reply #120 on: August 02, 2014, 11:37:30 AM »

the view is nice here.
She does have that "90 seconds of passion" glow to her.
Or is that the land lady and not your special friend? Didn't see the picture caption until just now.
landlady has a tight little body on her.

« Reply #121 on: August 02, 2014, 11:38:16 AM »

Good morning men. Had the day off yesterday for my daughters birthday, went to the Camden Aquarium then out to Hibachi last night. What did I miss yesterday?
We pissed off Fred Bob enough that he deleted his account, Joe bought 2 singles that will surely come with tobacco beetles and Dean met up with a lady friend to have Chinese and give her his peanut sauce.
Thats hilarious, did he actually delete his account?
Yep, not on the member's list anymore.
Thats unbelievable, what a puss
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #122 on: August 02, 2014, 11:44:59 AM »

I am in dire need of a nap.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #123 on: August 02, 2014, 11:48:56 AM »

88° in Yankeetown, Florida. feels like 105°. can't wait.

« Reply #124 on: August 02, 2014, 12:06:16 PM »

Good morning men. Had the day off yesterday for my daughters birthday, went to the Camden Aquarium then out to Hibachi last night. What did I miss yesterday?
We pissed off Fred Bob enough that he deleted his account, Joe bought 2 singles that will surely come with tobacco beetles and Dean met up with a lady friend to have Chinese and give her his peanut sauce.
Thats hilarious, did he actually delete his account?
Yep, not on the member's list anymore.
Thats unbelievable, what a puss
The star changes made everyone all sensitive and whatnot, I guess. Let's start talking about our feelings.

« Reply #125 on: August 02, 2014, 12:19:07 PM »

Good morning men. Had the day off yesterday for my daughters birthday, went to the Camden Aquarium then out to Hibachi last night. What did I miss yesterday?
We pissed off Fred Bob enough that he deleted his account, Joe bought 2 singles that will surely come with tobacco beetles and Dean met up with a lady friend to have Chinese and give her his peanut sauce.
You, sir, have a talent.
You may have forgotten to add that NJDave is old and heading to an old persons' convention and Chip isn't too far behind.
It's going to be a hopping evening!

« Reply #126 on: August 02, 2014, 12:20:08 PM »

« Reply #127 on: August 02, 2014, 12:21:37 PM »

Good morning, gentlemen.
Chip is gone, just us degenerates here. Morning, Tony.
No, I was confident when I wrote that.  I definitely meant gentlemen.  Glad to hear the wifey is starting to feel better.
Definition of confidence - Coming home at 3 in the morning, stinking of gin, kicking the bed and saying "ok, you're next".
Lol.  Confident but dumb.
Hi Tony.
Howdy, Tom.  Big weekend plans?
Just trying to get stuff ready for the kids to take back to school.  How about you?
The wife made plans to dump the kids at her mom's and wants me to clean out the unfinished basement.  I guess the hopes there are that we can prep it for finishing.  She's still in bed though and I'm not gonna go disturb it.  :)
Where are you supposed to put all the stuff?
In bags to throw out?  Considering getting one of those container bags from Waste Management.  Any suggestions?
We try to do it a little at a time and take the bigger things that we never should have saved to the dump.  Warden is pretty good about it - although she is the one that created most of the mess.  My stuff is in the garage.
If I ever get around to clearing the garage, it will become my smoking room.  We've only been in this house 10 years, I'll get around to it.
Right after the webpage update?

« Reply #128 on: August 02, 2014, 12:23:43 PM »

I am in dire need of a nap.
Not used to the exercise?
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/2/2014
« Reply #129 on: August 02, 2014, 12:24:00 PM »

13 Gurkha Centurian Double Perfecto
         12/39.99
12 Joya de Nicaragua Antano 1970
         10/34.99
11 AVO Maduro
          5/26.50
10 Diesel Hair of the Dog Toro
         10/34.99
 9 Sam Leccia Black Robusto
          5/24.50
 8 Oliva Serie 'G' Maduro Belicoso
         10/32.50
 7 The Reckoning by Studio Tobac Robusto
          5/19.99
 6 Man O' War Limited Toro Grande Gordo
         10/39.99
 5 Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Toro
          5/24.50
 4 5 Vegas Series 'A' Apotheosis
         10/25.00
 3 CAO America
          3/16.99
 2 Four Kicks by Crowned Heads
         10/39.99
 1 Oliva Serie 'V'
          5/29.50

« Reply #130 on: August 02, 2014, 12:24:47 PM »

OK, all caught up, still Whoops at CI....back to chores.

« Reply #131 on: August 02, 2014, 12:25:34 PM »

[...]
Would have been better staying at Whoops....
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/2/2014
« Reply #132 on: August 02, 2014, 12:25:52 PM »

Good morning men. Had the day off yesterday for my daughters birthday, went to the Camden Aquarium then out to Hibachi last night. What did I miss yesterday?
We pissed off Fred Bob enough that he deleted his account, Joe bought 2 singles that will surely come with tobacco beetles and Dean met up with a lady friend to have Chinese and give her his peanut sauce.
looks like I will be better off skipping mine, amazing how people we grew up with look like they have aged so much more than we did.
You, sir, have a talent.
You may have forgotten to add that NJDave is old and heading to an old persons' convention and Chip isn't too far behind.
It's going to be a hopping evening!
looks like I will be better off skipping mine, amazing how people we grew up with look like they have aged so much more than we did.

« Reply #133 on: August 02, 2014, 12:26:53 PM »

Good morning, gentlemen.
Good afternoon Tony and DaveDave too.  And Recappin' Dave.

« Reply #134 on: August 02, 2014, 12:28:24 PM »

Gurkha shots!  Oh, and just not into this colored star bidniss.