Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19

« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2016, 08:07:01 AM »

Whothehellis the one that ended the relationship?
Well, after he got the landscaping done and remote electric line run.

« Reply #46 on: June 02, 2016, 08:07:37 AM »

« Reply #47 on: June 02, 2016, 08:08:05 AM »

Whothehellis the one that ended the relationship?
Relationship is a broadly defined concept in Dawgtown, Rick.  Don't try to figure it out, you will hurt your brain.

« Reply #48 on: June 02, 2016, 08:08:27 AM »

Whothehellis the one that ended the relationship?
Well, after he got the landscaping done and remote electric line run.
The same one that plays hockey in the shower?

« Reply #49 on: June 02, 2016, 08:08:47 AM »

Whothehellis the one that ended the relationship?
Well, after he got the landscaping done and remote electric line run.
Just like a hound DAWG, pissed in the shower and went on about his trailing.

« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2016, 08:08:56 AM »

« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2016, 08:14:26 AM »

Today's Joette has a fairly decent rack on her.
Fairly decent???  I'm afraid of what you consider good.
Be very afraid!

« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2016, 08:18:24 AM »

So far tasting maduro sweetness. No spice yet just some crisp tobacco notes definitely some Dominican filler in here. Nice 1st smoke of the day cigar. Well worth the price so far

« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2016, 08:24:21 AM »

So far tasting maduro sweetness. No spice yet just some crisp tobacco notes definitely some Dominican filler in here. Nice 1st smoke of the day cigar. Well worth the price so far
Sounds like you better quit looking at todays Joette rack.

« Reply #54 on: June 02, 2016, 08:26:06 AM »

I am on Mobil. From the sounds of it rough around the edge's

« Reply #55 on: June 02, 2016, 08:28:09 AM »

I have a witchdoctor and uncharted to try later but so far REO going well

« Reply #56 on: June 02, 2016, 08:29:06 AM »

I am on Mobil. From the sounds of it rough around the edge's
Nope, in fact very smooth...no edges ???

« Reply #57 on: June 02, 2016, 08:29:34 AM »

LTG Cavs better not disappoint

« Reply #58 on: June 02, 2016, 08:30:10 AM »

I am on Mobil. From the sounds of it rough around the edge's
Nope, in fact very smooth...no edges ???
Lmao

« Reply #59 on: June 02, 2016, 08:31:32 AM »

good morning guys. great day at the Plantation yesterday. couldn't get off the tee box and couldn't putt but had a great time. the lady was waiting for me when I got home ( the one that ended the relationship ), and said the house was done, 98%, she moves in next week. I looked it over, helped water her plants, and then we christened her new walk in shower.
AF shaggy foot something or other and coffee going.
68° heading for the mid 90's again. I love it here.
Morning Dean, I might be down your way for a cigar in October but I don't care to christen the shower with you.
not to worry.
good, I will be looking forward to it. I can take you to Mama Sally's for a chopped sirloin smothered in mushroom gravy, or the Pub for a homemade pizza, or Shrimps Landing for saefood, Follow The Dream Highway to the end of the road to the Gulf. very little to see really in Inglis/Yankeetown. nice and quiet and remote.
I will be flying to Tampa but will have a car.  The weekend of October 8.
I have it in my calendar. is this a day visit or overnight?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19