Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

Author Topic: 6/1/2016 - Happy Anniversary Founding Members!  (Read 12886 times)

Re: 6/1/2016 - Happy Anniversary Founding Members!
« Reply #120 on: June 01, 2016, 09:13:20 PM »

Warden keeps wanting to take me out for dinner and I kind of feel like some Italian food.  Wish I could go to Jaimie's.
Fine choice!

Re: 6/1/2016 - Happy Anniversary Founding Members!
« Reply #121 on: June 01, 2016, 09:16:37 PM »

Fuk'n mowers going on both sides of me disturbing my peace and quiet, disrespectful bastards
Thats 'cause you woke them up from their naps with your mowing...

Re: 6/1/2016 - Happy Anniversary Founding Members!
« Reply #122 on: June 01, 2016, 09:18:49 PM »

Back from dinner, out on the hotel patio with a Modelo negra and a Casa Fernandez Anniversario Serie 2014.  Deciding on tequila...

Re: 6/1/2016 - Happy Anniversary Founding Members!
« Reply #123 on: June 01, 2016, 09:44:11 PM »

About time to head out. Youngest has her kindergarten graduation tonight, that time sure flew by. Hazzuh!
Class of 2032?  College is just around the corner.

Re: 6/1/2016 - Happy Anniversary Founding Members!
« Reply #124 on: June 01, 2016, 10:01:01 PM »

Back from dinner, out on the hotel patio with a Modelo negra and a Casa Fernandez Anniversario Serie 2014.  Deciding on tequila...
I was looking the other day and couldn't find any tequila in the house except for some Cuervo I bought about 15 years ago. Couldn't drink it back then and I doubt it got better with age.

Re: 6/1/2016 - Happy Anniversary Founding Members!
« Reply #125 on: June 01, 2016, 10:02:16 PM »

About time to head out. Youngest has her kindergarten graduation tonight, that time sure flew by. Hazzuh!
Class of 2032?  College is just around the corner.
No joke. If I ain't dead, hope to be retired by then.

Re: 6/1/2016 - Happy Anniversary Founding Members!
« Reply #126 on: June 01, 2016, 10:06:42 PM »

About time to head out. Youngest has her kindergarten graduation tonight, that time sure flew by. Hazzuh!
Class of 2032?  College is just around the corner.
No joke. If I ain't dead, hope to be retired by then.
Granddaughter Madeline had her kindergarten graduation too. Time does fly.  Next thing you know she'll be worrying about student loads.  Evening CigarBanter Creator Tony.

Re: 6/1/2016 - Happy Anniversary Founding Members!
« Reply #127 on: June 01, 2016, 10:14:56 PM »

About time to head out. Youngest has her kindergarten graduation tonight, that time sure flew by. Hazzuh!
Class of 2032?  College is just around the corner.
No joke. If I ain't dead, hope to be retired by then.
Granddaughter Madeline had her kindergarten graduation too. Time does fly.  Next thing you know she'll be worrying about student loads.  Evening CigarBanter Creator Tony.
Wow. My boys will be graduating kindergarten in a couple of weeks too. They've come a long way from screaming their lungs off in their birth announcement photo. They still make my ears bleed though.

Re: 6/1/2016 - Happy Anniversary Founding Members!
« Reply #128 on: June 01, 2016, 10:17:50 PM »

About time to head out. Youngest has her kindergarten graduation tonight, that time sure flew by. Hazzuh!
Class of 2032?  College is just around the corner.
No joke. If I ain't dead, hope to be retired by then.
Granddaughter Madeline had her kindergarten graduation too. Time does fly.  Next thing you know she'll be worrying about student loads.  Evening CigarBanter Creator Tony.
Wow. My boys will be graduating kindergarten in a couple of weeks too. They've come a long way from screaming their lungs off in their birth announcement photo. They still make my ears bleed though.
What's this graduating kindergarten thing?.... ::)

Re: 6/1/2016 - Happy Anniversary Founding Members!
« Reply #129 on: June 01, 2016, 10:18:56 PM »

Back from dinner, out on the hotel patio with a Modelo negra and a Casa Fernandez Anniversario Serie 2014.  Deciding on tequila...
I was looking the other day and couldn't find any tequila in the house except for some Cuervo I bought about 15 years ago. Couldn't drink it back then and I doubt it got better with age.
Stop down any time, got some fine offerings to sample.  You are right, the Cuervo ain't gonna get any better.

Re: 6/1/2016 - Happy Anniversary Founding Members!
« Reply #130 on: June 01, 2016, 10:42:50 PM »

Back from dinner, out on the hotel patio with a Modelo negra and a Casa Fernandez Anniversario Serie 2014.  Deciding on tequila...
I was looking the other day and couldn't find any tequila in the house except for some Cuervo I bought about 15 years ago. Couldn't drink it back then and I doubt it got better with age.
Stop down any time, got some fine offerings to sample.  You are right, the Cuervo ain't gonna get any better.
On this side of the border Don Julio Anejo is your best bet.  Down in the old country where Travellin' Dave is hanging his hat this week the variety is mind boggling.

Re: 6/1/2016 - Happy Anniversary Founding Members!
« Reply #131 on: June 01, 2016, 10:43:26 PM »

About time to head out. Youngest has her kindergarten graduation tonight, that time sure flew by. Hazzuh!
Class of 2032?  College is just around the corner.
No joke. If I ain't dead, hope to be retired by then.
Granddaughter Madeline had her kindergarten graduation too. Time does fly.  Next thing you know she'll be worrying about student loads.  Evening CigarBanter Creator Tony.
Wow. My boys will be graduating kindergarten in a couple of weeks too. They've come a long way from screaming their lungs off in their birth announcement photo. They still make my ears bleed though.
What's this graduating kindergarten thing?.... ::)
Sorta like a participation trophy, I think.

Re: 6/1/2016 - Happy Anniversary Founding Members!
« Reply #132 on: June 01, 2016, 10:44:18 PM »

About time to head out. Youngest has her kindergarten graduation tonight, that time sure flew by. Hazzuh!
Class of 2032?  College is just around the corner.
No joke. If I ain't dead, hope to be retired by then.
Granddaughter Madeline had her kindergarten graduation too. Time does fly.  Next thing you know she'll be worrying about student loads.  Evening CigarBanter Creator Tony.
Wow. My boys will be graduating kindergarten in a couple of weeks too. They've come a long way from screaming their lungs off in their birth announcement photo. They still make my ears bleed though.
What's this graduating kindergarten thing?.... ::)
Participation trophy.

Re: 6/1/2016 - Happy Anniversary Founding Members!
« Reply #133 on: June 01, 2016, 10:44:32 PM »

Back from dinner, out on the hotel patio with a Modelo negra and a Casa Fernandez Anniversario Serie 2014.  Deciding on tequila...
I was looking the other day and couldn't find any tequila in the house except for some Cuervo I bought about 15 years ago. Couldn't drink it back then and I doubt it got better with age.
Stop down any time, got some fine offerings to sample.  You are right, the Cuervo ain't gonna get any better.
On this side of the border Don Julio Anejo is your best bet.  Down in the old country where Travellin' Dave is hanging his hat this week the variety is mind boggling.
Me gusto mind boggling!

Re: 6/1/2016 - Happy Anniversary Founding Members!
« Reply #134 on: June 01, 2016, 10:45:41 PM »

About time to head out. Youngest has her kindergarten graduation tonight, that time sure flew by. Hazzuh!
Class of 2032?  College is just around the corner.
No joke. If I ain't dead, hope to be retired by then.
Granddaughter Madeline had her kindergarten graduation too. Time does fly.  Next thing you know she'll be worrying about student loads.  Evening CigarBanter Creator Tony.
Wow. My boys will be graduating kindergarten in a couple of weeks too. They've come a long way from screaming their lungs off in their birth announcement photo. They still make my ears bleed though.
What's this graduating kindergarten thing?.... ::)
Sorta like a participation trophy, I think.
Thinking it, didn't want to say it.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10