CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

Author Topic: 6/1/2016 - Happy Anniversary Founding Members!  (Read 12886 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 6/1/2016 - Happy Anniversary Founding Members!
« Reply #120 on: June 01, 2016, 09:13:20 PM »

Warden keeps wanting to take me out for dinner and I kind of feel like some Italian food.  Wish I could go to Jaimie's.
Fine choice!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #121 on: June 01, 2016, 09:16:37 PM »

Fuk'n mowers going on both sides of me disturbing my peace and quiet, disrespectful bastards
Thats 'cause you woke them up from their naps with your mowing...

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #122 on: June 01, 2016, 09:18:49 PM »

Back from dinner, out on the hotel patio with a Modelo negra and a Casa Fernandez Anniversario Serie 2014.  Deciding on tequila...

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #123 on: June 01, 2016, 09:44:11 PM »

About time to head out. Youngest has her kindergarten graduation tonight, that time sure flew by. Hazzuh!
Class of 2032?  College is just around the corner.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #124 on: June 01, 2016, 10:01:01 PM »

Back from dinner, out on the hotel patio with a Modelo negra and a Casa Fernandez Anniversario Serie 2014.  Deciding on tequila...
I was looking the other day and couldn't find any tequila in the house except for some Cuervo I bought about 15 years ago. Couldn't drink it back then and I doubt it got better with age.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #125 on: June 01, 2016, 10:02:16 PM »

About time to head out. Youngest has her kindergarten graduation tonight, that time sure flew by. Hazzuh!
No joke. If I ain't dead, hope to be retired by then.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #126 on: June 01, 2016, 10:06:42 PM »

Granddaughter Madeline had her kindergarten graduation too. Time does fly.  Next thing you know she'll be worrying about student loads.  Evening CigarBanter Creator Tony.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #127 on: June 01, 2016, 10:14:56 PM »

Granddaughter Madeline had her kindergarten graduation too. Time does fly.  Next thing you know she'll be worrying about student loads.  Evening CigarBanter Creator Tony.
Wow. My boys will be graduating kindergarten in a couple of weeks too. They've come a long way from screaming their lungs off in their birth announcement photo. They still make my ears bleed though.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #128 on: June 01, 2016, 10:17:50 PM »

Wow. My boys will be graduating kindergarten in a couple of weeks too. They've come a long way from screaming their lungs off in their birth announcement photo. They still make my ears bleed though.
What's this graduating kindergarten thing?.... ::)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #129 on: June 01, 2016, 10:18:56 PM »

I was looking the other day and couldn't find any tequila in the house except for some Cuervo I bought about 15 years ago. Couldn't drink it back then and I doubt it got better with age.
Stop down any time, got some fine offerings to sample.  You are right, the Cuervo ain't gonna get any better.

Threebean

« Reply #130 on: June 01, 2016, 10:42:50 PM »

Stop down any time, got some fine offerings to sample.  You are right, the Cuervo ain't gonna get any better.
On this side of the border Don Julio Anejo is your best bet.  Down in the old country where Travellin' Dave is hanging his hat this week the variety is mind boggling.

Threebean

« Reply #131 on: June 01, 2016, 10:43:26 PM »

Sorta like a participation trophy, I think.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #132 on: June 01, 2016, 10:44:18 PM »

Participation trophy.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #133 on: June 01, 2016, 10:44:32 PM »

On this side of the border Don Julio Anejo is your best bet.  Down in the old country where Travellin' Dave is hanging his hat this week the variety is mind boggling.
Me gusto mind boggling!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #134 on: June 01, 2016, 10:45:41 PM »

Sorta like a participation trophy, I think.
Thinking it, didn't want to say it.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10