Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

« Reply #60 on: May 31, 2016, 12:39:17 PM »

I'm still in a "shopping" mood. May head over to Harbor Freight to see what they've got. They opened up a year ago and I still haven't been in there.
Let's go shopping!

« Reply #61 on: May 31, 2016, 12:43:46 PM »

I'm still in a "shopping" mood. May head over to Harbor Freight to see what they've got. They opened up a year ago and I still haven't been in there.
Let's go shopping!
Figured you were going gorilla hunting.

« Reply #62 on: May 31, 2016, 12:55:12 PM »

I've got to mow today too. Bought a new trimmer/edger yesterday also.
And so do I have to do that today if it does not rain before I get home.
i insisted that we cancel landscaping service, over a year ago, bought a lawn mower.
was willing to pay my daughter $20 to mow the lawn.  she complained, said I paid $28 to landscaper,
told her, they had their own mower & trimmer.  they haven't been yelling at me to mow the lawn, they just
pay the landscaper, while I am at work.  not from my pocket, so I haven't said boo!.
Had a lawn service for years but the old guy that operated it turned it over to his nephew and the quality went to chit fast.  They about totally screwed up my grass in the front so I got rid of them and just went back to doing it myself.  Looks a whole bunch better now too.

« Reply #63 on: May 31, 2016, 12:56:46 PM »

Lunch completed, next event is to go home in 3 hours.

« Reply #64 on: May 31, 2016, 12:57:56 PM »

I've got to mow today too. Bought a new trimmer/edger yesterday also.
And so do I have to do that today if it does not rain before I get home.
I was going to mow yesterday afternoon but started drinking earlier than planned so mowing had to wait.

« Reply #65 on: May 31, 2016, 01:04:26 PM »

I've got to mow today too. Bought a new trimmer/edger yesterday also.
And so do I have to do that today if it does not rain before I get home.
I was going to mow yesterday afternoon but started drinking earlier than planned so mowing had to wait.
Never mow the lawn on a national Holiday.
Did it stop raining long enough in Texas for you to mow at all?

« Reply #66 on: May 31, 2016, 01:07:02 PM »

Not sure if Harbor Freight is gonna happen today. Time to start considering lunch.
The White Castle, is on the way to harbour freight,

« Reply #67 on: May 31, 2016, 01:12:36 PM »

I've got to mow today too. Bought a new trimmer/edger yesterday also.
And so do I have to do that today if it does not rain before I get home.
I was going to mow yesterday afternoon but started drinking earlier than planned so mowing had to wait.
Never mow the lawn on a national Holiday.
Did it stop raining long enough in Texas for you to mow at all?
Yes, the sun came out around noon yesterday at my house and dried things up pretty quick.
But, it is very questionable if it will stay dry until I get home today.

« Reply #68 on: May 31, 2016, 01:29:39 PM »

Not sure if Harbor Freight is gonna happen today. Time to start considering lunch.
The White Castle, is on the way to harbour freight,
Onions on a Bun resembling a burger.

« Reply #69 on: May 31, 2016, 01:55:03 PM »

I've got to mow today too. Bought a new trimmer/edger yesterday also.
And so do I have to do that today if it does not rain before I get home.
I was going to mow yesterday afternoon but started drinking earlier than planned so mowing had to wait.
Never mow the lawn on a national Holiday.
Did it stop raining long enough in Texas for you to mow at all?
Yes, the sun came out around noon yesterday at my house and dried things up pretty quick.
But, it is very questionable if it will stay dry until I get home today.
Cr@p, raining at my house now.  Damn weatherman said it would not start until after 5:00 this evening.

« Reply #70 on: May 31, 2016, 02:11:12 PM »

I've got to mow today too. Bought a new trimmer/edger yesterday also.
And so do I have to do that today if it does not rain before I get home.
I was going to mow yesterday afternoon but started drinking earlier than planned so mowing had to wait.
Never mow the lawn on a national Holiday.
Did it stop raining long enough in Texas for you to mow at all?
Yes, the sun came out around noon yesterday at my house and dried things up pretty quick.
But, it is very questionable if it will stay dry until I get home today.
Cr@p, raining at my house now.  Damn weatherman said it would not start until after 5:00 this evening.
and you thought, they might get it right, why?
The only parts of the weather report i believe are Sunrise and Sunset, and maybe high and low
tides, they get that stuff from a table.  everything else they just make up/guess at.

« Reply #71 on: May 31, 2016, 02:16:58 PM »

I've got to mow today too. Bought a new trimmer/edger yesterday also.
And so do I have to do that today if it does not rain before I get home.
I was going to mow yesterday afternoon but started drinking earlier than planned so mowing had to wait.
Never mow the lawn on a national Holiday.
Did it stop raining long enough in Texas for you to mow at all?
Yes, the sun came out around noon yesterday at my house and dried things up pretty quick.
But, it is very questionable if it will stay dry until I get home today.
Cr@p, raining at my house now.  Damn weatherman said it would not start until after 5:00 this evening.
and you thought, they might get it right, why?
The only parts of the weather report i believe are Sunrise and Sunset, and maybe high and low
tides, they get that stuff from a table.  everything else they just make up/guess at.
I was drinking and did not want to stop and mow so was sure they were right.

« Reply #72 on: May 31, 2016, 02:22:01 PM »

I'm still in a "shopping" mood. May head over to Harbor Freight to see what they've got. They opened up a year ago and I still haven't been in there.
Let's go shopping!
Figured you were going gorilla hunting.
Tragic all around.  Where the parents were during all this I don't know.

« Reply #73 on: May 31, 2016, 02:24:06 PM »

I'm still in a "shopping" mood. May head over to Harbor Freight to see what they've got. They opened up a year ago and I still haven't been in there.
Let's go shopping!
Figured you were going gorilla hunting.
Tragic all around.  Where the parents were during all this I don't know.
Tragic all the way is certainly right.  I was not there but seems like that was probably the only alternative.

« Reply #74 on: May 31, 2016, 02:34:38 PM »

I'm still in a "shopping" mood. May head over to Harbor Freight to see what they've got. They opened up a year ago and I still haven't been in there.
Let's go shopping!
Figured you were going gorilla hunting.
Tragic all around.  Where the parents were during all this I don't know.
Tragic all the way is certainly right.  I was not there but seems like that was probably the only alternative.
Adult gorillas have an interest in offspring.  Also respond to any novelty in their environment.  Probably just curious.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7