Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2016, 10:50:03 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2016, 11:07:40 AM »

I'm still in a "shopping" mood. May head over to Harbor Freight to see what they've got. They opened up a year ago and I still haven't been in there.
Now I don't look at Harbor Freight as shopping that is on the entertainment list for me.  I would go more often but there are two of them here and both a drive from hell away from me.

« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2016, 11:07:55 AM »

Morning Razmundos

« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2016, 11:12:14 AM »

I am ready for lunch and it is not even close to time for that yet! :(

« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2016, 11:14:34 AM »

I'm still in a "shopping" mood. May head over to Harbor Freight to see what they've got. They opened up a year ago and I still haven't been in there.
they had a good coupon for a 10 X 10 popup for $either $49 or $69.  they have good cheap paint brushes,
I buy them, when they go on sale, even bought a drain cleaning machine, and a tool bench from them.

« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2016, 11:17:08 AM »

I'm still in a "shopping" mood. May head over to Harbor Freight to see what they've got. They opened up a year ago and I still haven't been in there.
Now I don't look at Harbor Freight as shopping that is on the entertainment list for me.  I would go more often but there are two of them here and both a drive from hell away from me.
The one I would go to is practically around the corner. Could definitely walk there if I were so inclined.

« Reply #51 on: May 31, 2016, 11:27:37 AM »

Nota Bene:  As a form of convenience, I put my propane torch lighter and XiKar cutter, in my eight count herf-a-dor,
so they are always with me, I also keep a humidity stick(with the gel) in there, plus several cigars.  I end up taking another lighter along, since they always seem to fail on me.  well I hadn't recharged the stick, the crystals went back to being hard and noisy, when shaken.  brought the herf-a-dor to my youngest brother, and gave him my next to newest lighter that still worked.  explained how my pockets were full of lighters (there were 4 in the herf-a-dor), and proceeded to show him how they all would fail.  Damned if every one of them lit, first time, with no problems.  My brother said, keeping them in the humidity, probably was not that good for them.  he got a lotus, and I tossed a CI logo'ed xikar impress to my son-in-law.  still had two good ones in my pockets(Rockwell, and a Bugatti).

« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2016, 11:36:51 AM »

I'm still in a "shopping" mood. May head over to Harbor Freight to see what they've got. They opened up a year ago and I still haven't been in there.
Now I don't look at Harbor Freight as shopping that is on the entertainment list for me.  I would go more often but there are two of them here and both a drive from hell away from me.
The one I would go to is practically around the corner. Could definitely walk there if I were so inclined.
but it is uphill on the way back home, take the car, or buy something with wheels.

« Reply #53 on: May 31, 2016, 11:37:05 AM »

232 Days

« Reply #54 on: May 31, 2016, 11:37:47 AM »

I'm still in a "shopping" mood. May head over to Harbor Freight to see what they've got. They opened up a year ago and I still haven't been in there.
Now I don't look at Harbor Freight as shopping that is on the entertainment list for me.  I would go more often but there are two of them here and both a drive from hell away from me.
The one I would go to is practically around the corner. Could definitely walk there if I were so inclined.
but it is uphill on the way back home, take the car, or buy something with wheels.
Something like a wheelbarrow to push his ass back up the hill in?

« Reply #55 on: May 31, 2016, 11:38:32 AM »

Not sure if Harbor Freight is gonna happen today. Time to start considering lunch.

« Reply #56 on: May 31, 2016, 11:45:00 AM »

Not sure if Harbor Freight is gonna happen today. Time to start considering lunch.
I have already finished considering lunch now waiting on time to eat lunch!   Just brought a sandwich from home today.

« Reply #57 on: May 31, 2016, 11:48:17 AM »

I've got to mow today too. Bought a new trimmer/edger yesterday also.

« Reply #58 on: May 31, 2016, 11:55:40 AM »

I've got to mow today too. Bought a new trimmer/edger yesterday also.
And so do I have to do that today if it does not rain before I get home.

« Reply #59 on: May 31, 2016, 12:39:11 PM »

I've got to mow today too. Bought a new trimmer/edger yesterday also.
And so do I have to do that today if it does not rain before I get home.
i insisted that we cancel landscaping service, over a year ago, bought a lawn mower.
was willing to pay my daughter $20 to mow the lawn.  she complained, said I paid $28 to landscaper,
told her, they had their own mower & trimmer.  they haven't been yelling at me to mow the lawn, they just
pay the landscaper, while I am at work.  not from my pocket, so I haven't said boo!.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7