Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11

« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2016, 08:04:02 AM »

Some unexpected moderate rain made for a nasty drive in this morning, no walk this morning either I guess.
Wasn't bad up here, more of a heavy mist. No IT guys this morning?
Pretty steady rain at my house when I left and rained on me most of the way then more of a mist downtown.
You think Johnny's lake is filled up yet?

« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2016, 08:07:21 AM »

Received my shipment of Tat Skinny Monsters while I was gone, in the humi tub #3  resting up for retirement.
Halfwheel has not been showing them any love so far in their reviews but I still want a box

« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2016, 08:09:42 AM »

Perhaps we can get an on-the-spot report on this from Travellin Dave on his next trip over.

Brewery installs 2-mile beer pipeline through town

BRUGES, Belgium --
 In a Belgian town, a brewery is taking their business underground.

De Halve Maan has operated in Bruges for the last 160 years, brewing its beer within the walls of the city.

http://abc13.com/business/brewery-installs-2-mile-beer-pipeline-through-town/1340331/

« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2016, 08:14:18 AM »

Received my shipment of Tat Skinny Monsters while I was gone, in the humi tub #3  resting up for retirement.
Halfwheel has not been showing them any love so far in their reviews but I still want a box
Yeah I have seen a couple, I don't put too much credence in reviews beyond things like burn and construction quality myself.  Everybody tastes a cigar differently, I mean some even like Bueso's, Gurkha's and OOO's or even worse some like Kuba Kuba's!  Give those Tat's  several month's rest and I bet they are very good.

« Reply #49 on: May 16, 2016, 08:14:28 AM »

37 degrees?  This is May 16 right?  Two weeks till swimming season begins?
More like shrinkage season
Some of us can't afford any more cold weather!
Snow on NY/PA border and in New England yesterday.  Sheesh!
Need me some global warming!
Yeah, some of my friends here got snow, as well. None for me, thankfully, just hail and a lot of wind.

« Reply #50 on: May 16, 2016, 08:15:04 AM »

Perhaps we can get an on-the-spot report on this from Travellin Dave on his next trip over.

Brewery installs 2-mile beer pipeline through town

BRUGES, Belgium --
 In a Belgian town, a brewery is taking their business underground.

De Halve Maan has operated in Bruges for the last 160 years, brewing its beer within the walls of the city.

http://abc13.com/business/brewery-installs-2-mile-beer-pipeline-through-town/1340331/
I would have thought he'd report this before we had to hear about it in the news

« Reply #51 on: May 16, 2016, 08:15:38 AM »

Some unexpected moderate rain made for a nasty drive in this morning, no walk this morning either I guess.
Wasn't bad up here, more of a heavy mist. No IT guys this morning?
Pretty steady rain at my house when I left and rained on me most of the way then more of a mist downtown.
You think Johnny's lake is filled up yet?
I think everything is filled up now!   Lake Buchanan the first and biggest of the chain of lakes flowing through here is even full now for the first time in Gawd Knows How Long.

« Reply #52 on: May 16, 2016, 08:17:40 AM »

Perhaps we can get an on-the-spot report on this from Travellin Dave on his next trip over.

Brewery installs 2-mile beer pipeline through town

BRUGES, Belgium --
 In a Belgian town, a brewery is taking their business underground.

De Halve Maan has operated in Bruges for the last 160 years, brewing its beer within the walls of the city.

http://abc13.com/business/brewery-installs-2-mile-beer-pipeline-through-town/1340331/
I would have thought he'd report this before we had to hear about it in the news
Well, It did not appear in USA Today or on the Huffington Post so not likely he would have picked it up.

« Reply #53 on: May 16, 2016, 08:18:08 AM »

Perhaps we can get an on-the-spot report on this from Travellin Dave on his next trip over.

Brewery installs 2-mile beer pipeline through town

BRUGES, Belgium --
 In a Belgian town, a brewery is taking their business underground.

De Halve Maan has operated in Bruges for the last 160 years, brewing its beer within the walls of the city.

http://abc13.com/business/brewery-installs-2-mile-beer-pipeline-through-town/1340331/
I would have thought he'd report this before we had to hear about it in the news
Really.  Makes one wonder what the hell he does over there.

« Reply #54 on: May 16, 2016, 08:21:40 AM »

Perhaps we can get an on-the-spot report on this from Travellin Dave on his next trip over.

Brewery installs 2-mile beer pipeline through town

BRUGES, Belgium --
 In a Belgian town, a brewery is taking their business underground.

De Halve Maan has operated in Bruges for the last 160 years, brewing its beer within the walls of the city.

http://abc13.com/business/brewery-installs-2-mile-beer-pipeline-through-town/1340331/
I would have thought he'd report this before we had to hear about it in the news
Really.  Makes one wonder what the hell he does over there.
More like confirms what we thought he does over there. ;)

« Reply #55 on: May 16, 2016, 08:44:28 AM »

Perhaps we can get an on-the-spot report on this from Travellin Dave on his next trip over.

Brewery installs 2-mile beer pipeline through town

BRUGES, Belgium --
 In a Belgian town, a brewery is taking their business underground.

De Halve Maan has operated in Bruges for the last 160 years, brewing its beer within the walls of the city.

http://abc13.com/business/brewery-installs-2-mile-beer-pipeline-through-town/1340331/
I'll be sure to put it on the agenda, although I don't have direct responsibility for the Gent facility anymore.
Oh, and Fukkin' Bruge  (slightly obscure movie reference)

« Reply #56 on: May 16, 2016, 08:47:59 AM »

Perhaps we can get an on-the-spot report on this from Travellin Dave on his next trip over.

Brewery installs 2-mile beer pipeline through town

BRUGES, Belgium --
 In a Belgian town, a brewery is taking their business underground.

De Halve Maan has operated in Bruges for the last 160 years, brewing its beer within the walls of the city.

http://abc13.com/business/brewery-installs-2-mile-beer-pipeline-through-town/1340331/
I would have thought he'd report this before we had to hear about it in the news
::)

« Reply #57 on: May 16, 2016, 08:49:23 AM »

Perhaps we can get an on-the-spot report on this from Travellin Dave on his next trip over.

Brewery installs 2-mile beer pipeline through town

BRUGES, Belgium --
 In a Belgian town, a brewery is taking their business underground.

De Halve Maan has operated in Bruges for the last 160 years, brewing its beer within the walls of the city.

http://abc13.com/business/brewery-installs-2-mile-beer-pipeline-through-town/1340331/
I would have thought he'd report this before we had to hear about it in the news
Really.  Makes one wonder what the hell he does over there.
No, you don't wonder.
That line will be a bitch to clean and sanitize each time.  I wouldn't want to have to deal with it.

« Reply #58 on: May 16, 2016, 08:55:25 AM »

I have a headache, should have just stayed home today for some recovery time.

« Reply #59 on: May 16, 2016, 08:57:11 AM »

I have a headache, should have just stayed home today for some recovery time.
Always build in a vacation day at the end of vacation.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11