Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

« Reply #90 on: May 11, 2016, 12:04:56 PM »

Lunch outside over the water at the Navy Yard Fleet Landing, cool place on the Charleston Harbor at the mouth of the Cooper River.

Sweetwater IPA on draft to sip
Where the Cooper and the Charles come together to form the Atlantic.

« Reply #91 on: May 11, 2016, 12:14:46 PM »

Lunch outside over the water at the Navy Yard Fleet Landing, cool place on the Charleston Harbor at the mouth of the Cooper River.

Sweetwater IPA on draft to sip
Where the Cooper and the Charles come together to form the Atlantic.
Training AND a geography lesson!

« Reply #92 on: May 11, 2016, 12:24:30 PM »

Lunch outside over the water at the Navy Yard Fleet Landing, cool place on the Charleston Harbor at the mouth of the Cooper River.

Sweetwater IPA on draft to sip
Where the Cooper and the Charles come together to form the Atlantic.
Training AND a geography lesson!
I was told by a Charlestonian that that is how a native to the region sees themself and the significance of Charleston.

« Reply #93 on: May 11, 2016, 12:31:12 PM »

Lunch outside over the water at the Navy Yard Fleet Landing, cool place on the Charleston Harbor at the mouth of the Cooper River.

Sweetwater IPA on draft to sip
Where the Cooper and the Charles come together to form the Atlantic.
Training AND a geography lesson!
I was told by a Charlestonian that that is how a native to the region sees themself and the significance of Charleston.
There is something else right across the harbor historically  far more signicant

« Reply #94 on: May 11, 2016, 12:32:53 PM »

Lunch outside over the water at the Navy Yard Fleet Landing, cool place on the Charleston Harbor at the mouth of the Cooper River.

Sweetwater IPA on draft to sip
Where the Cooper and the Charles come together to form the Atlantic.
Sounds gay

« Reply #95 on: May 11, 2016, 12:32:57 PM »

Lunch outside over the water at the Navy Yard Fleet Landing, cool place on the Charleston Harbor at the mouth of the Cooper River.

Sweetwater IPA on draft to sip
Where the Cooper and the Charles come together to form the Atlantic.
Training AND a geography lesson!
I was told by a Charlestonian that that is how a native to the region sees themself and the significance of Charleston.
I was told by an Eskimo that Eskmo Pussy is mighty cold.

« Reply #96 on: May 11, 2016, 12:39:06 PM »

Lunch outside over the water at the Navy Yard Fleet Landing, cool place on the Charleston Harbor at the mouth of the Cooper River.

Sweetwater IPA on draft to sip
Where the Cooper and the Charles come together to form the Atlantic.
Sounds gay
Bro, take it easy, bro!

« Reply #97 on: May 11, 2016, 12:43:39 PM »

Lunch outside over the water at the Navy Yard Fleet Landing, cool place on the Charleston Harbor at the mouth of the Cooper River.

Sweetwater IPA on draft to sip
Where the Cooper and the Charles come together to form the Atlantic.
Training AND a geography lesson!
I was told by a Charlestonian that that is how a native to the region sees themself and the significance of Charleston.
Suggest u find a more knowledgeable Charlestonian.

« Reply #98 on: May 11, 2016, 12:49:37 PM »

Lunch outside over the water at the Navy Yard Fleet Landing, cool place on the Charleston Harbor at the mouth of the Cooper River.

Sweetwater IPA on draft to sip
Where the Cooper and the Charles come together to form the Atlantic.
Training AND a geography lesson!
what more can you ask for....
Hello boys, if my android phone ever recharges instead of cycling up and down
constantly, got a mail call picture to upload.

« Reply #99 on: May 11, 2016, 12:53:49 PM »

Lunch outside over the water at the Navy Yard Fleet Landing, cool place on the Charleston Harbor at the mouth of the Cooper River.

Sweetwater IPA on draft to sip
Where the Cooper and the Charles come together to form the Atlantic.
Training AND a geography lesson!
what more can you ask for....
Hello boys, if my android phone ever recharges instead of cycling up and down
constantly, got a mail call picture to upload.
Afternoon Flip

« Reply #100 on: May 11, 2016, 01:56:16 PM »

Lunch outside over the water at the Navy Yard Fleet Landing, cool place on the Charleston Harbor at the mouth of the Cooper River.

Sweetwater IPA on draft to sip
Where the Cooper and the Charles come together to form the Atlantic.
Training AND a geography lesson!
what more can you ask for....
Hello boys, if my android phone ever recharges instead of cycling up and down
constantly, got a mail call picture to upload.
Afternoon Flip
Flip sheesh.

« Reply #101 on: May 11, 2016, 02:19:46 PM »

Alright, hump day slackers, time to hit the punch clock. Hazzuh!

« Reply #102 on: May 11, 2016, 02:22:13 PM »

I notice they've gone to 7 minutes on the scorcher deals. Bastiges.
That's because people here were complaining that they were too quick.  Never satisfy everybody.

« Reply #103 on: May 11, 2016, 02:45:07 PM »

Fonseca 150  "Texas Toothpick"  9 x 60 up on the page.  Get 'em before they're gone!

« Reply #104 on: May 11, 2016, 02:48:03 PM »

F'n conference call coming up on the two hour mark.  FML.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9