Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2016, 08:43:38 AM »

good morning guys.
it's Hump Day!

« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2016, 08:46:16 AM »

Stopped by one of my local b&m's. He has a small humi with cheaper sticks and I said what are you doing with Sam Leccia luchadores in there and he said his projects fell through.
I like the Luchador, good smoke.
Both lines are very good IMO, I enjoy them. Morning Dave
In his other line, I'm much like Trump - I prefer the White over the Black.  8)
Haha, racist bastidge! I meant the 2 different Luchador releases

« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2016, 08:47:07 AM »

Where has Dean been? He gets a lil squeeze and we become 2nd fiddle.
been busy. no fiddling.
celebrated 32 years Monday. played some ugly golf. took a few clubs and putter in for new grips yesterday and got lost on the way home but I found a great little bar-b-que joint. autopsy report came in on my sister, drug overdose as I suspected. was on the phone with my brother and other sister. did a few extra meetings. cleaned my clubs and balls and organized my bag. booked two weeks at Anastasia State Park in July, truck in the garage again for 'service air bag'. whatever the fuck that's about. so now I sit and wait, smoke cigars and drink coffee. just a dull and boring life.
Sucks Dean, sorry to hear it. Congrats on keeping your head above water through all that.

« Reply #48 on: May 11, 2016, 08:48:37 AM »

Morning Dean, biebs, Rick, and assorted Daves.

« Reply #49 on: May 11, 2016, 08:50:04 AM »

Time to get on the road to Charleston.
Enjoy.  Try to find Charlestowne Tobacco and Wine or Club Habana, Smoking Lamp or Tinder Box.  Of course you know the restaurants....I always have to do Magnolia's....Circa 1886, Poogan's Porch, McCrady's, Oyster House and High Cotton are some of my fave's...although it's hard to go wrong.
Nice enabling, ChamberofCommerceDave.

« Reply #50 on: May 11, 2016, 08:53:22 AM »

Dean congratulations on 32 years. I'm sorry for your loss. I'm always a phone call away. Your in my prayers.

« Reply #52 on: May 11, 2016, 08:55:18 AM »

Morning Dean, biebs, Rick, and assorted Daves.
Morning Mark

« Reply #53 on: May 11, 2016, 08:59:02 AM »

Where has Dean been? He gets a lil squeeze and we become 2nd fiddle.
Exactly...fukkin' priorities all screwed up.

« Reply #54 on: May 11, 2016, 08:59:41 AM »

Good night. Got the dentist when I wake. Take care all.

« Reply #55 on: May 11, 2016, 09:01:44 AM »

Time to get on the road to Charleston.
Enjoy.  Try to find Charlestowne Tobacco and Wine or Club Habana, Smoking Lamp or Tinder Box.  Of course you know the restaurants....I always have to do Magnolia's....Circa 1886, Poogan's Porch, McCrady's, Oyster House and High Cotton are some of my fave's...although it's hard to go wrong.
Nice enabling, ChamberofCommerceDave.
Have I steered you wrong yet?
Gotta do something with all this worthless travel knowledge built up over the years.

« Reply #57 on: May 11, 2016, 09:07:57 AM »

Continuing on the Leccia theme from earlier...

http://halfwheel.com/leccia-launching-bumpy-roots-small-batch-75/114353?utm_content=buffere9db0&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
Interesting follow up to the first wave of pipe tobacco cigars...didn't think they were doing so well after the initial wave of curiosity to warrant a followup.  Kudos for trying something different.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9