Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

« Reply #90 on: May 02, 2016, 03:47:45 PM »

Good afternoon all.
Afternoon LatterDayDave
;D.  Got my white shirt, black pants and tie, I'm good to go.
Enjoying a nice Room 101 HN in the sunshine on the courtyard.  All is good.
Probably do dinner at Red Iguana one night, the other at Red Rock Brewing....

« Reply #91 on: May 02, 2016, 03:50:37 PM »

Good afternoon all.
Afternoon LatterDayDave
;D.  Got my white shirt, black pants and tie, I'm good to go.
Enjoying a nice Room 101 HN in the sunshine on the courtyard.  All is good.
Probably do dinner at Red Iguana one night, the other at Red Rock Brewing....
Not bad, cloudy and too cool for me here.  Wind is blowing like hell too.

Last time I was there I ate at a local steak place downtown, pretty dang good too but seems like they had no booze.

« Reply #92 on: May 02, 2016, 04:01:12 PM »

Afternoon, muchachos.

« Reply #93 on: May 02, 2016, 04:01:23 PM »

Good afternoon all.
Afternoon LatterDayDave
;D.  Got my white shirt, black pants and tie, I'm good to go.
Enjoying a nice Room 101 HN in the sunshine on the courtyard.  All is good.
Probably do dinner at Red Iguana one night, the other at Red Rock Brewing....
Not bad, cloudy and too cool for me here.  Wind is blowing like hell too.

Last time I was there I ate at a local steak place downtown, pretty dang good too but seems like they had no booze.
Used to be a real hassle getting liquor in restaurants or hotels but their desire for tourist bucks has outweighed religious conviction.  Laws have been changed considerably.

« Reply #94 on: May 02, 2016, 04:02:02 PM »

Afternoon Mr. Raz.

« Reply #95 on: May 02, 2016, 04:02:22 PM »

Good afternoon all.
Afternoon LatterDayDave
;D.  Got my white shirt, black pants and tie, I'm good to go.
Enjoying a nice Room 101 HN in the sunshine on the courtyard.  All is good.
Probably do dinner at Red Iguana one night, the other at Red Rock Brewing....
Not bad, cloudy and too cool for me here.  Wind is blowing like hell too.

Last time I was there I ate at a local steak place downtown, pretty dang good too but seems like they had no booze.
Used to be a real hassle getting liquor in restaurants or hotels but their desire for tourist bucks has outweighed religious conviction.  Laws have been changed considerably.
Probably been 10-12 years since I was there, back then you had to go into a little room to have a drink at the airport.

« Reply #96 on: May 02, 2016, 04:02:37 PM »

« Reply #97 on: May 02, 2016, 04:04:04 PM »

Markets Closed on a mostly Positive Note today!

DOW   +117.5 points @ 17,891

« Reply #98 on: May 02, 2016, 04:04:34 PM »

Time for me to piss on the camp fire, call the dogs and take it to the house.

« Reply #99 on: May 02, 2016, 04:13:11 PM »

Good afternoon all.
Afternoon LatterDayDave
;D.  Got my white shirt, black pants and tie, I'm good to go.
Enjoying a nice Room 101 HN in the sunshine on the courtyard.  All is good.
Probably do dinner at Red Iguana one night, the other at Red Rock Brewing....
Not bad, cloudy and too cool for me here.  Wind is blowing like hell too.

Last time I was there I ate at a local steak place downtown, pretty dang good too but seems like they had no booze.
Used to be a real hassle getting liquor in restaurants or hotels but their desire for tourist bucks has outweighed religious conviction.  Laws have been changed considerably.
Probably been 10-12 years since I was there, back then you had to go into a little room to have a drink at the airport.
Yea, when I first started coming out here, you had to first "join a club" before you could go to a back room and get alcohol with your meal.

« Reply #100 on: May 02, 2016, 04:14:07 PM »

Markets Closed on a mostly Positive Note today!

DOW   +117.5 points @ 17,891
Still has some making up to do to get back to my 18K.

« Reply #101 on: May 02, 2016, 04:42:56 PM »

[...]

Still like that in some counties in Texas.

« Reply #102 on: May 02, 2016, 05:28:06 PM »

[...]

Many states, guess it's important to show how righteous you are....but there are just as many bottles put out on recycling day.

« Reply #103 on: May 02, 2016, 05:34:53 PM »

[...]

Parts of Dallas are.

« Reply #104 on: May 02, 2016, 06:01:06 PM »

[...]

Very true.  I grew up in a dry county in Arkansas.  Friday and Saturday evenings the Baptists would flock to the three liquor stores just across the county line.  What silliness.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8