Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #45 on: April 30, 2016, 10:07:29 AM »

Deal Reminder

Under 3 hours remaining on the Holts OOO Flash Sale (CheapO-DeanO Approved)

http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html
My brother-in-law raves about these.. I hit this deal to have for him when he comes over.. Hard to find a better smoke for a buck!
Favored by many including Dean but personally I don't like them at all.

Morning Bob.
Not a favorite of mine either.
Excluding infused crap it is one of the two worst tasting premium cigars ever made with the other being Buesos.

« Reply #46 on: April 30, 2016, 10:11:51 AM »

Time to do something productive like walking the dogs.  Later folks.

« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2016, 10:16:18 AM »

Deal Reminder

Under 3 hours remaining on the Holts OOO Flash Sale (CheapO-DeanO Approved)

http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html
My brother-in-law raves about these.. I hit this deal to have for him when he comes over.. Hard to find a better smoke for a buck!
Favored by many including Dean but personally I don't like them at all.

Morning Bob.
Not a favorite of mine either.
Excluding infused crap it is one of the two worst tasting premium cigars ever made with the other being Buesos.
Luckily (for them) not everyone shares our taste preferences.

« Reply #48 on: April 30, 2016, 10:16:56 AM »

Good morning, brothers of the leaf.
Morning Tony
Happy weekend to you, sir.

Heading to the boys' baseball "game". The warden has a busy schedule for us inmates.
LOl, good of her to look out for you.
Great game! Everybody won!

« Reply #49 on: April 30, 2016, 10:17:17 AM »

Time to do something productive like walking the dogs.  Later folks.
Yup, Perdomo Champagne done, so chore time for me as well, later.

« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2016, 10:18:10 AM »

Good morning, brothers of the leaf.
Morning Tony
Happy weekend to you, sir.

Heading to the boys' baseball "game". The warden has a busy schedule for us inmates.
LOl, good of her to look out for you.
Great game! Everybody won!
Good deal, was Bernie there handing out trophies?

« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2016, 10:18:25 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor.

« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2016, 10:52:15 AM »

Deal Reminder

Under 3 hours remaining on the Holts OOO Flash Sale (CheapO-DeanO Approved)

http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html
My brother-in-law raves about these.. I hit this deal to have for him when he comes over.. Hard to find a better smoke for a buck!
Favored by many including Dean but personally I don't like them at all.

Morning Bob.
Not a favorite of mine either.
Excluding infused crap it is one of the two worst tasting premium cigars ever made with the other being Buesos.
I like the Bueso AND the OOO, so

« Reply #53 on: April 30, 2016, 10:53:17 AM »

Good morning, brothers of the leaf.
Morning Tony
Happy weekend to you, sir.

Heading to the boys' baseball "game". The warden has a busy schedule for us inmates.
LOl, good of her to look out for you.
Great game! Everybody won!
Good deal, was Bernie there handing out trophies?
Too busy campaigning. But he was with us in spirit.

« Reply #54 on: April 30, 2016, 10:54:56 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor.
Happy Saturday. Hopefully you can have some time today to relax and gain your bearings.

« Reply #55 on: April 30, 2016, 11:09:40 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor.
Happy Saturday. Hopefully you can have some time today to relax and gain your bearings.
What's that?

« Reply #56 on: April 30, 2016, 11:10:39 AM »

Coffee and Oval hab robusto here.

« Reply #57 on: April 30, 2016, 11:14:11 AM »

Nice buy on Cain F550 at Holts Weekend Roast!  (3 other Cain offerings also)

Box of 24 for $80 FS

http://www.holts.com/specials/weekend-roast.html
Agreed.  Tempted by the Daytona deal.  But still have a box of UC corona viva in my cart at the biz, just waiting on their first of the month shipping deal.

« Reply #58 on: April 30, 2016, 11:53:26 AM »

Deal Reminder

Under 3 hours remaining on the Holts OOO Flash Sale (CheapO-DeanO Approved)

http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html
My brother-in-law raves about these.. I hit this deal to have for him when he comes over.. Hard to find a better smoke for a buck!
Favored by many including Dean but personally I don't like them at all.

Morning Bob.
Not a favorite of mine either.
Excluding infused crap it is one of the two worst tasting premium cigars ever made with the other being Buesos.
I like the Bueso AND the OOO, so
Good that you do, hope you bought some on that Holts deal.

« Reply #59 on: April 30, 2016, 11:56:22 AM »

Coffee and Oval hab robusto here.
Morning Bean you not on the Goldwing with the other old farts today?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6