« Reply #75 on: July 28, 2014, 09:27:51 AM »

Maybe Dean should do a victory tour on his way to Boa tramps Fla.  First have Barry stop by with greetings from the Great White North  (is he speaking to any of us these days?), then a bit of a swing out to Ohio, cut back through PA and stock up at CI.  From there on to NJ, then a stop in Northern VA.  Swing a little west for a visit to LA then on to the swamps and his new handyman career.  So nice when the landlady is asking about your skill with your tools before you even arrive.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #76 on: July 28, 2014, 09:33:27 AM »

Maybe Dean should do a victory tour on his way to Boa tramps Fla.  First have Barry stop by with greetings from the Great White North  (is he speaking to any of us these days?), then a bit of a swing out to Ohio, cut back through PA and stock up at CI.  From there on to NJ, then a stop in Northern VA.  Swing a little west for a visit to LA then on to the swamps and his new handyman career.  So nice when the landlady is asking about your skill with your tools before you even arrive.
She wants to be sure that he can work it, before she cuts loose with the current guy.

« Reply #77 on: July 28, 2014, 09:42:24 AM »

Today's Birthdays: ...Musical conductor Riccardo Muti is 73...
He is from Molfetta, same as my family.

« Reply #78 on: July 28, 2014, 09:42:38 AM »

Good morning to all.

« Reply #79 on: July 28, 2014, 09:46:31 AM »

Maybe Dean should do a victory tour on his way to Boa tramps Fla.  First have Barry stop by with greetings from the Great White North  (is he speaking to any of us these days?), then a bit of a swing out to Ohio, cut back through PA and stock up at CI.  From there on to NJ, then a stop in Northern VA.  Swing a little west for a visit to LA then on to the swamps and his new handyman career.  So nice when the landlady is asking about your skill with your tools before you even arrive.
We probably should honor DWG/3d with a going away virtual herf on his last day in NY.  And then we can look forward to the trip down and arrival stories he will be posting!

« Reply #80 on: July 28, 2014, 09:47:16 AM »

« Reply #81 on: July 28, 2014, 09:52:11 AM »

Good morning to all.
Morning, Tony. How goes it?

« Reply #82 on: July 28, 2014, 09:52:25 AM »

Good morning to all.
Good Morning Sir Antnee!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #83 on: July 28, 2014, 09:52:40 AM »

Maybe Dean should do a victory tour on his way to Boa tramps Fla.  First have Barry stop by with greetings from the Great White North  (is he speaking to any of us these days?), then a bit of a swing out to Ohio, cut back through PA and stock up at CI.  From there on to NJ, then a stop in Northern VA.  Swing a little west for a visit to LA then on to the swamps and his new handyman career.  So nice when the landlady is asking about your skill with your tools before you even arrive.
sorry, no side trips. packing right now. Salvation Army will make out well. I have TOO many clothes.

« Reply #84 on: July 28, 2014, 09:53:07 AM »

Hi TXDave.  How was that Nica Rustica in the pool?

« Reply #85 on: July 28, 2014, 09:53:51 AM »

Maybe Dean should do a victory tour on his way to Boa tramps Fla.  First have Barry stop by with greetings from the Great White North  (is he speaking to any of us these days?), then a bit of a swing out to Ohio, cut back through PA and stock up at CI.  From there on to NJ, then a stop in Northern VA.  Swing a little west for a visit to LA then on to the swamps and his new handyman career.  So nice when the landlady is asking about your skill with your tools before you even arrive.
We probably should honor DWG/3d with a going away virtual herf on his last day in NY.  And then we can look forward to the trip down and arrival stories he will be posting!
Hopefully that vehicle of his holds together.  Has it been behaving after that last bout of issues Dean?  Or does it just not like the cold weather?

« Reply #86 on: July 28, 2014, 09:55:35 AM »

Maybe Dean should do a victory tour on his way to Boa tramps Fla.  First have Barry stop by with greetings from the Great White North  (is he speaking to any of us these days?), then a bit of a swing out to Ohio, cut back through PA and stock up at CI.  From there on to NJ, then a stop in Northern VA.  Swing a little west for a visit to LA then on to the swamps and his new handyman career.  So nice when the landlady is asking about your skill with your tools before you even arrive.
sorry, no side trips. packing right now. Salvation Army will make out well. I have TOO many clothes.
Hey, it's Florida, Hawaiian shirts, shorts, a couple of T's, flip flops or boat shoes, throw the rest out.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #87 on: July 28, 2014, 10:00:36 AM »

Maybe Dean should do a victory tour on his way to Boa tramps Fla.  First have Barry stop by with greetings from the Great White North  (is he speaking to any of us these days?), then a bit of a swing out to Ohio, cut back through PA and stock up at CI.  From there on to NJ, then a stop in Northern VA.  Swing a little west for a visit to LA then on to the swamps and his new handyman career.  So nice when the landlady is asking about your skill with your tools before you even arrive.
sorry, no side trips. packing right now. Salvation Army will make out well. I have TOO many clothes.
Hey, it's Florida, Hawaiian shirts, shorts, a couple of T's, flip flops or boat shoes, throw the rest out.
it does get down in the 30's/40's during the winter, and KC has been known to fire up his Little Buddy heater.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #88 on: July 28, 2014, 10:03:59 AM »

Maybe Dean should do a victory tour on his way to Boa tramps Fla.  First have Barry stop by with greetings from the Great White North  (is he speaking to any of us these days?), then a bit of a swing out to Ohio, cut back through PA and stock up at CI.  From there on to NJ, then a stop in Northern VA.  Swing a little west for a visit to LA then on to the swamps and his new handyman career.  So nice when the landlady is asking about your skill with your tools before you even arrive.
We probably should honor DWG/3d with a going away virtual herf on his last day in NY.  And then we can look forward to the trip down and arrival stories he will be posting!
Hopefully that vehicle of his holds together.  Has it been behaving after that last bout of issues Dean?  Or does it just not like the cold weather?
the Jeep should be fine. just went through inspection. has new wheel bearings, universals, fuel injectors, coil, thermostat, and battery. will have AAA Premier when I leave, just for the free car rental if anything happens.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/28/2014
« Reply #89 on: July 28, 2014, 10:05:18 AM »

Good mornin', Gents.