« Reply #90 on: April 15, 2016, 01:09:51 PM »

CBin' my azz off
Another cigarbreath wannabe.  Eat your heart out.  Afternoon burgerman
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/15/2016
« Reply #91 on: April 15, 2016, 01:11:14 PM »

good news. my Verizon tablet shit the bed and my warrantee expired last month. they are being nice and honoring my warantee.
Dean gets a break!  Mark this date down.

...But they just alerted the tax office, and the full, retail value of the tablet will now be on his earnings list for next year.  ;)

Afternoon, Non-bidders and bidders alike
thank you BackyardObama.

Aah, shit!

It happens

What? Shit?

Sometimes

Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/15/2016
« Reply #92 on: April 15, 2016, 01:12:56 PM »

CBin' my azz off
Another cigarbreath wannabe.  Eat your heart out.  Afternoon burgerman

Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 4/15/2016
« Reply #93 on: April 15, 2016, 01:13:04 PM »

Good afternoon gents...

Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/15/2016
« Reply #94 on: April 15, 2016, 01:14:25 PM »

CBin' my azz off
Another cigarbreath wannabe.  Eat your heart out.  Afternoon burgerman

Howdy, CB
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/15/2016
« Reply #95 on: April 15, 2016, 01:14:44 PM »

Good afternoon gents...

...and Dad  ;D
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/15/2016
« Reply #96 on: April 15, 2016, 01:17:11 PM »

CBin' my azz off
Another cigarbreath wannabe.  Eat your heart out.  Afternoon burgerman

Howdy, CB

Looks like the Reds leveled out from their undefeated status. Braves have yet to even win a game... could be record breaking uuuugly!

« Reply #97 on: April 15, 2016, 01:21:26 PM »

The Page has the Tat Pudgy Monsters samplers for $68.15 FS which is a little better than I have seen them before.   Not a burner but on their sampler sale.
My last order for these was $55 on the sis bid, $59 with amortized shipping. Amazing the price range that sampler sees.
I don't count bid deals when comparing prices.

They have been pretty consistent around $69-70 on most specials for a while, personally I have not bought one because I don't like most of the vitolas in them.
How can you not count bid deals?  Those are real every day prices paid for sticks and an accurate indicator of a cigar's market value.
They are not everyday prices as they are not available every day and 90% of the bid items sell for more than you can frequently buy them for when you add the shipping.  It took me several weeks of Fuk'n around with bids to get some warheads that at a great deal saved me about $12.   There are occasional steal deals for sure if you have the patience to fuk with them but of course I have heard  there is always the risk of  Travellin Dave or Fish Fuk'n you over.
Granted, the bid sites are not every day prices, but neither are the "daily deal" offers every day pricing.  Can one say a particular deal is good, bad, or indifferent and exclude data from the recent past?  I think not.  You are now clear to GFY.
Thank You for the clearance, now go work on the wardens bathroom like an obedient husband.
You now have clearance Clarence... over Unger... roger Roger
Ha!  That movie is a true original.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 4/15/2016
« Reply #98 on: April 15, 2016, 01:22:13 PM »

Good afternoon gents...

...and Dad  ;D
Howdy BS....  I'm just lurking a little and working in the yard.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/15/2016
« Reply #99 on: April 15, 2016, 01:22:58 PM »

I think Golf was happy to have a chance at Carson Wentz in the draft. After the Rams trade up, Jared Goff is probably no longer an option anyway.
The Rams are out of their minds

Definitely a high risk move. Goff is a good QB. I'd say the Rams feel like he may be Aaron Rodgers good... but Rodgers went #24, so they either REALLY like him, or don't trust their talent evaluators to wait on a guy later in the draft. I know the Rams need to win now, and with the LA move, getting a California QB makes a lot of sense.
The issue is they said they were bringing both guys in to spend some time with them. How do you make that trade when you don't know which guy you even want? You make that trade for an Andrew Luck because you know he was a sure-thing

I know what you're sayin'. They could have still let the Browns pick before them and STILL got the better QB long term... no matter which it ended up being. Sorry, Golf. It's funny 'cause it's true.

« Reply #100 on: April 15, 2016, 01:23:16 PM »

Good afternoon gents...
...and Dad  ;D
Howdy BS....  I'm just lurking a little and working in the yard.
Afternoon BD.  Neighbor lady out, too?

« Reply #101 on: April 15, 2016, 01:23:48 PM »

Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 4/15/2016
« Reply #102 on: April 15, 2016, 01:24:56 PM »

Good afternoon gents...
...and Dad  ;D
Howdy BS....  I'm just lurking a little and working in the yard.
Afternoon BD.  Neighbor lady out, too?
No, just me and the bugs...
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 4/15/2016
« Reply #103 on: April 15, 2016, 01:25:33 PM »

Well, it's back outside.. :)

« Reply #104 on: April 15, 2016, 01:25:43 PM »

CBin' my azz off
Another cigarbreath wannabe.  Eat your heart out.  Afternoon burgerman

Howdy, CB

Looks like the Reds leveled out from their undefeated status. Braves have yet to even win a game... could be record breaking uuuugly!
Cubbies were all over the Reds.  Sheesh!