« Reply #90 on: March 16, 2016, 10:41:58 AM »

Laptop all set up on the patio for a 2 cigar mandatory (in other words I have to log in and shake the mouse every 15 minutes to prevent  my computer from an auto-log out) webinar from 12:30-2:30.
♫ Now that ain't workin', That's the way you do it, Lemme tell ya that Tex ain't dumb ♫

« Reply #91 on: March 16, 2016, 10:45:08 AM »

I just stopped in for an Alka-Seltzer ...
Plop-Plop-Biz-Biz ok go back to sleep.
I woke up and realized it was my wedding anniversary, yesterday...  So I thought I'd celebrate by having some bubbly Alka-Seltzer, "The Married Mans Champaign... :)
Champagne - the French don't care so much what you do (menage a trois, etc) as long as you spell
it correctly!  Good morning boys...  8)

« Reply #92 on: March 16, 2016, 10:45:29 AM »

Laptop all set up on the patio for a 2 cigar mandatory (in other words I have to log in and shake the mouse every 15 minutes to prevent  my computer from an auto-log out) webinar from 12:30-2:30.
♫ Now that ain't workin', That's the way you do it, Lemme tell ya that Tex ain't dumb ♫
Maybe get a blister on your little finger...

« Reply #93 on: March 16, 2016, 10:46:24 AM »

anybody here walking to work in DC today?
Working from home in Texas today and tomorrow then off Friday.  Let them walk since inside the beltway they all think we should give up our cars for busses, bikes and trains to live like them.
I never had a job where I could utilize public transportation - THANK GOD.
Nut Bus?
God I miss those stories!
I think BD has filled those shoes nicely.
Yeah but I think those shoes now have high heels
POTD candidate!  8)

« Reply #94 on: March 16, 2016, 10:49:06 AM »

Laptop all set up on the patio for a 2 cigar mandatory (in other words I have to log in and shake the mouse every 15 minutes to prevent  my computer from an auto-log out) webinar from 12:30-2:30.
♫ Now that ain't workin', That's the way you do it, Lemme tell ya that Tex ain't dumb ♫
And now they moved the start up to noon.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/16/2016
« Reply #95 on: March 16, 2016, 10:49:24 AM »

G'Morning, MotherHumpers

« Reply #96 on: March 16, 2016, 10:51:47 AM »

Laptop all set up on the patio for a 2 cigar mandatory (in other words I have to log in and shake the mouse every 15 minutes to prevent  my computer from an auto-log out) webinar from 12:30-2:30.
♫ Now that ain't workin', That's the way you do it, Lemme tell ya that Tex ain't dumb ♫
And now they moved the start up to noon.
Unless it's a video conference call, are you having a single malt, a brew, port or a red wine with your cigars, Dave?

« Reply #97 on: March 16, 2016, 10:58:18 AM »

Laptop all set up on the patio for a 2 cigar mandatory (in other words I have to log in and shake the mouse every 15 minutes to prevent  my computer from an auto-log out) webinar from 12:30-2:30.
♫ Now that ain't workin', That's the way you do it, Lemme tell ya that Tex ain't dumb ♫
And now they moved the start up to noon.
Unless it's a video conference call, are you having a single malt, a brew, port or a red wine with your cigars, Dave?
;D. Depends on how bad they are pissing me off.

« Reply #98 on: March 16, 2016, 11:00:33 AM »

Laptop all set up on the patio for a 2 cigar mandatory (in other words I have to log in and shake the mouse every 15 minutes to prevent  my computer from an auto-log out) webinar from 12:30-2:30.
♫ Now that ain't workin', That's the way you do it, Lemme tell ya that Tex ain't dumb ♫
And now they moved the start up to noon.
Unless it's a video conference call, are you having a single malt, a brew, port or a red wine with your cigars, Dave?
;D. Depends on how bad they are pissing me off.
Sounds like you'll be double fisting, then. And not BD-style.

« Reply #99 on: March 16, 2016, 11:05:58 AM »

Lot of news today...
http://www.valleynewslive.com/home/headlines/Obama-to-Nominate-Federal-Appeals-Court-Judge-Merrick-Garland-For-the-Supreme-Court-372223072.html
Just as would be expected, this is from the Wasington Times:

conservative Judicial Crisis Network, which plans to spend at least $2 million on an advertising campaign to oppose Judge Merrick Garland’s nomination, says the nominee “has a very liberal view of gun rights.”

JCN chief counsel Carrie Severino said in a blog post that Judge Merrick’s record on the bench since 1997 “leads to the conclusion that he would vote to reverse one of Justice Scalia’s most important opinions, D.C. vs. Heller, which affirmed that the Second Amendment confers an individual right to keep and bear arms.”

« Reply #100 on: March 16, 2016, 11:06:55 AM »

Laptop all set up on the patio for a 2 cigar mandatory (in other words I have to log in and shake the mouse every 15 minutes to prevent  my computer from an auto-log out) webinar from 12:30-2:30.
♫ Now that ain't workin', That's the way you do it, Lemme tell ya that Tex ain't dumb ♫
And now they moved the start up to noon.
Unless it's a video conference call, are you having a single malt, a brew, port or a red wine with your cigars, Dave?
;D. Depends on how bad they are pissing me off.
Sounds like you'll be double fisting, then. And not BD-style.
Not CG87 style either!!!!! :)
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 3/16/2016
« Reply #101 on: March 16, 2016, 11:11:02 AM »

Laptop all set up on the patio for a 2 cigar mandatory (in other words I have to log in and shake the mouse every 15 minutes to prevent  my computer from an auto-log out) webinar from 12:30-2:30.
♫ Now that ain't workin', That's the way you do it, Lemme tell ya that Tex ain't dumb ♫
And now they moved the start up to noon.
quicker to get it over!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 3/16/2016
« Reply #102 on: March 16, 2016, 11:11:56 AM »

G'Morning, MotherHumpers
good morning BS.

« Reply #103 on: March 16, 2016, 11:13:09 AM »

Morning TexDave, BD and Uncle Tony.
Morning Frenchie Dave

When you headed home?
Saturday morning.  Get home about 3:00 PM (Newark)
No travel next week I hope, sheesh you need a stable time zone for a week.
We'll see, got an emergency phone call scheduled in a couple hours.  May have to be going back to San Diego soon.
I'm intrigued, how do you schedule an emergency?
#CorporateAmerica
Exactly my answer....standard business practices.

« Reply #104 on: March 16, 2016, 11:14:37 AM »

Good morning, men.  In the office all day today, so hoping for another scorcher.
Nope, it's a two day fiver special.  Gotta check the clock sir.