Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13

Johnny

« Reply #165 on: March 15, 2016, 05:42:54 PM »

Amazing!  Some of the items showing sold out on the Page this morning are now in stock. ::)
Dave, you ever have any dealings with a Canik pistol?
Hello stranger, hope you are doing well.

Never shot one but some of them  are a good quality CZ knockoff at a lot less money, similar to the EAA Witness line.  I have a witness 9mm and it is a great gun.  Canik  Stingray C is very nice.  About the only minor problem I know of is they don't tend to like real cheap (import) range ammo and extra magazines are expensive.
haven't had a chance to shoot it yet since I just got it yesterday,all the reviews were pretty favorable for it.
I know people that own them and other than what I mentioned never heard a complaint.
Which model did you get?
It's the 9SA, 9mm,heavy gun but I don't intend to use it as a carry weapon.
Walther type I believe and should serve you very well.  Holds a buch of ammo!
Yep, holds 14 rounds, I have a little 380 derringer I use for a carry gun,just drop it in my pocket and go on about my business.

« Reply #166 on: March 15, 2016, 05:49:33 PM »

[...]

I think Mec-Gar makes 18 round mags for them and they are good quality, probaly MecGars with it.

« Reply #167 on: March 15, 2016, 05:51:07 PM »

[...]

Just picked up my new Glock 30S .45 today for carry.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #168 on: March 15, 2016, 05:52:50 PM »

[...]

This one came with a extra mag,that's about all the shooting I'll do in one sitting anyway.

« Reply #169 on: March 15, 2016, 05:55:58 PM »

[...]

Ammo cost has reduced my plinking significantly!
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #170 on: March 15, 2016, 05:57:38 PM »

[...]

Yep says MecGar on the mag.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #171 on: March 15, 2016, 06:04:04 PM »

Need to run to the store, thanks for the info,Dave.

« Reply #172 on: March 15, 2016, 06:06:15 PM »

Need to run to the store, thanks for the info,Dave.
Good hearing from you Johnny, take care.

« Reply #173 on: March 15, 2016, 08:24:40 PM »

Little Rubio

« Reply #174 on: March 15, 2016, 08:33:12 PM »

Evening Dave. Flor de Valle, corona gorda size, on this beautiful evening, another from the GenerousNJDave stash.  Real nice stick.

« Reply #175 on: March 15, 2016, 08:33:27 PM »

Awesome seeing Johnny on here again. The rest of yuz can GFY.

« Reply #176 on: March 15, 2016, 08:34:08 PM »

« Reply #177 on: March 15, 2016, 08:34:54 PM »

Evening Dave. Flor de Valle, corona gorda size, on this beautiful evening, another from the GenerousNJDave stash.  Real nice stick.
Evening Bean, you might as well just move Frenchies humidor to your house.

« Reply #178 on: March 15, 2016, 08:35:02 PM »

Good evening, Mark. Nice to see you too.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13