CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13

Author Topic: 3/15/2016  (Read 16862 times)

Johnny

Re: 3/15/2016
« Reply #165 on: March 15, 2016, 05:42:54 PM »

Amazing!  Some of the items showing sold out on the Page this morning are now in stock. ::)
Dave, you ever have any dealings with a Canik pistol?
Hello stranger, hope you are doing well.

Never shot one but some of them  are a good quality CZ knockoff at a lot less money, similar to the EAA Witness line.  I have a witness 9mm and it is a great gun.  Canik  Stingray C is very nice.  About the only minor problem I know of is they don't tend to like real cheap (import) range ammo and extra magazines are expensive.
haven't had a chance to shoot it yet since I just got it yesterday,all the reviews were pretty favorable for it.
I know people that own them and other than what I mentioned never heard a complaint.
Which model did you get?
It's the 9SA, 9mm,heavy gun but I don't intend to use it as a carry weapon.
Walther type I believe and should serve you very well.  Holds a buch of ammo!
Yep, holds 14 rounds, I have a little 380 derringer I use for a carry gun,just drop it in my pocket and go on about my business.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #166 on: March 15, 2016, 05:49:33 PM »

Amazing!  Some of the items showing sold out on the Page this morning are now in stock. ::)

Never shot one but some of them  are a good quality CZ knockoff at a lot less money, similar to the EAA Witness line.  I have a witness 9mm and it is a great gun.  Canik  Stingray C is very nice.  About the only minor problem I know of is they don't tend to like real cheap (import) range ammo and extra magazines are expensive.
haven't had a chance to shoot it yet since I just got it yesterday,all the reviews were pretty favorable for it.
I know people that own them and other than what I mentioned never heard a complaint.
Which model did you get?
Yep, holds 14 rounds, I have a little 380 derringer I use for a carry gun,just drop it in my pocket and go on about my business.
I think Mec-Gar makes 18 round mags for them and they are good quality, probaly MecGars with it.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #167 on: March 15, 2016, 05:51:07 PM »

Which model did you get?
Just picked up my new Glock 30S .45 today for carry. 

Johnny

« Reply #168 on: March 15, 2016, 05:52:50 PM »

Which model did you get?
I think Mec-Gar makes 18 round mags for them and they are good quality, probaly MecGars with it.
This one came with a extra mag,that's about all the shooting I'll do in one sitting anyway.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #169 on: March 15, 2016, 05:55:58 PM »

Which model did you get?
This one came with a extra mag,that's about all the shooting I'll do in one sitting anyway.
Ammo cost has reduced my plinking significantly!

Johnny

« Reply #170 on: March 15, 2016, 05:57:38 PM »

Which model did you get?
Yep says MecGar on the mag.

Johnny

« Reply #171 on: March 15, 2016, 06:04:04 PM »

Need to run to the store, thanks for the info,Dave.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #172 on: March 15, 2016, 06:06:15 PM »

Need to run to the store, thanks for the info,Dave.
Good hearing from you Johnny, take care.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #173 on: March 15, 2016, 08:24:40 PM »

Little Rubio

Threebean

« Reply #174 on: March 15, 2016, 08:33:12 PM »

Evening Dave. Flor de Valle, corona gorda size, on this beautiful evening, another from the GenerousNJDave stash.  Real nice stick. 

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #175 on: March 15, 2016, 08:33:27 PM »

Awesome seeing Johnny on here again. The rest of yuz can GFY.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #176 on: March 15, 2016, 08:34:08 PM »

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #177 on: March 15, 2016, 08:34:54 PM »

Evening Dave. Flor de Valle, corona gorda size, on this beautiful evening, another from the GenerousNJDave stash.  Real nice stick.
Evening Bean, you might as well just move Frenchies humidor to your house.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #178 on: March 15, 2016, 08:35:02 PM »

Good evening, Mark. Nice to see you too.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13