« Reply #105 on: July 24, 2014, 11:06:51 AM »

Morning, folks. Gonna hit the Napalms on the CI special... anyone have a shipping code?

Shfree-something, I forget.  Morning, Steve.

Yeah. Figure that's the format. Last one I used was 44... not today though.

Morning, Joe.
Sometimes it's freesh-something  ;D. Mornin' Steve. Hit those LB's....hit 'em hard. Haven't seen that price in quite a while.
What, nobody stocking up on the cocks?
We saved them for you, we know how you love to gobble those up

« Reply #106 on: July 24, 2014, 11:07:12 AM »

Morning, folks. Gonna hit the Napalms on the CI special... anyone have a shipping code?

Shfree-something, I forget.  Morning, Steve.

Yeah. Figure that's the format. Last one I used was 44... not today though.

Morning, Joe.
Sometimes it's freesh-something  ;D. Mornin' Steve. Hit those LB's....hit 'em hard. Haven't seen that price in quite a while.
What, nobody stocking up on the cocks?
We saved them for you, we know how you love to gobble those up
BAM! +1

« Reply #107 on: July 24, 2014, 11:07:23 AM »

Morning, folks. Gonna hit the Napalms on the CI special... anyone have a shipping code?

Shfree-something, I forget.  Morning, Steve.

Yeah. Figure that's the format. Last one I used was 44... not today though.

Morning, Joe.
Sometimes it's freesh-something  ;D. Mornin' Steve. Hit those LB's....hit 'em hard. Haven't seen that price in quite a while.

LBs?  Feel like I'm missing out on a deal... hate that feeling.
I know, huh? LB-La Bomba.....

Ah, from the other day?  Nice.  Normally there's news of something from IPCPR that has me setting money aside but it doesn't seem like there's been any exciting news out of it this year.  I like those L'Atelier small cigars and the cheap price they'll be released at, but that's about it.
Those sound good, Cracker Crumbs

« Reply #108 on: July 24, 2014, 11:08:17 AM »

Morning, folks. Gonna hit the Napalms on the CI special... anyone have a shipping code?

Shfree-something, I forget.  Morning, Steve.

Yeah. Figure that's the format. Last one I used was 44... not today though.

Morning, Joe.
Sometimes it's freesh-something  ;D. Mornin' Steve. Hit those LB's....hit 'em hard. Haven't seen that price in quite a while.
I'm trying to decide how many to get
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/24/2014
« Reply #109 on: July 24, 2014, 11:09:02 AM »

Morning, folks. Gonna hit the Napalms on the CI special... anyone have a shipping code?

Shfree-something, I forget.  Morning, Steve.

Yeah. Figure that's the format. Last one I used was 44... not today though.

Morning, Joe.
Sometimes it's freesh-something  ;D. Mornin' Steve. Hit those LB's....hit 'em hard. Haven't seen that price in quite a while.

LBs?  Feel like I'm missing out on a deal... hate that feeling.
I know, huh? LB-La Bomba.....

Ah, from the other day?  Nice.  Normally there's news of something from IPCPR that has me setting money aside but it doesn't seem like there's been any exciting news out of it this year.  I like those L'Atelier small cigars and the cheap price they'll be released at, but that's about it.
Yeah....some expensive 'boutique' stuff that cigarfed will probably end up carrying but I'll get most of that in the cotm eventually.
I'm still hung up on getting some more La Antiguedads. BestCigarPrices has some in stock $133 minus 10% (SAVE714). Don't know about shipping. Tempted. But I'll probably wait for Atlantic.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/24/2014
« Reply #110 on: July 24, 2014, 11:09:07 AM »

Morning, folks. Gonna hit the Napalms on the CI special... anyone have a shipping code?

Shfree-something, I forget.  Morning, Steve.

Yeah. Figure that's the format. Last one I used was 44... not today though.

Morning, Joe.
Sometimes it's freesh-something  ;D. Mornin' Steve. Hit those LB's....hit 'em hard. Haven't seen that price in quite a while.

Yessir! 2 deals. Down to four that I got from FreeFall. Price was the same, but shipping pushed it to $34. Thanks, Lori!

« Reply #111 on: July 24, 2014, 11:13:49 AM »

[...]

Ditto, the CGs for $100 are on my radar

« Reply #112 on: July 24, 2014, 11:14:12 AM »

Morning, folks. Gonna hit the Napalms on the CI special... anyone have a shipping code?

Shfree-something, I forget.  Morning, Steve.

Yeah. Figure that's the format. Last one I used was 44... not today though.

Morning, Joe.
Sometimes it's freesh-something  ;D. Mornin' Steve. Hit those LB's....hit 'em hard. Haven't seen that price in quite a while.

Yessir! 2 deals. Down to four that I got from FreeFall. Price was the same, but shipping pushed it to $34. Thanks, Lori!
That skank!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #113 on: July 24, 2014, 11:14:53 AM »

[...]

Ah, yes, the La Antiguedads.  Been looking for them locally but they weren't in at the shop the last time I was there.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/24/2014
« Reply #114 on: July 24, 2014, 11:15:07 AM »

Morning, folks. Gonna hit the Napalms on the CI special... anyone have a shipping code?

Shfree-something, I forget.  Morning, Steve.

Yeah. Figure that's the format. Last one I used was 44... not today though.

Morning, Joe.
Sometimes it's freesh-something  ;D. Mornin' Steve. Hit those LB's....hit 'em hard. Haven't seen that price in quite a while.

Yessir! 2 deals. Down to four that I got from FreeFall. Price was the same, but shipping pushed it to $34. Thanks, Lori!
I forgot about those FF'ing the other day....
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/24/2014
« Reply #115 on: July 24, 2014, 11:15:55 AM »

Morning, folks. Gonna hit the Napalms on the CI special... anyone have a shipping code?

Shfree-something, I forget.  Morning, Steve.

Yeah. Figure that's the format. Last one I used was 44... not today though.

Morning, Joe.
Sometimes it's freesh-something  ;D. Mornin' Steve. Hit those LB's....hit 'em hard. Haven't seen that price in quite a while.

LBs?  Feel like I'm missing out on a deal... hate that feeling.
I know, huh? LB-La Bomba.....

Ah, from the other day?  Nice.  Normally there's news of something from IPCPR that has me setting money aside but it doesn't seem like there's been any exciting news out of it this year.  I like those L'Atelier small cigars and the cheap price they'll be released at, but that's about it.

Yup. Those were up on Tuesday, but I've been playing my favorite game this week... Cover for a co-worker vacation. I've been battling how much I need to do while leaving him a little of the mess he created. Got to leave him with the feeling of being missed. Although, I know the 'real' story! Sorry. I missed Tuesday, so I had a little unspent bitching bubbling over. Heh.

Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/24/2014
« Reply #116 on: July 24, 2014, 11:19:05 AM »

Close to a thong...
LOL! Love the Pontiac dealership in the background
Who stole my chubby?
LMFAO! Exactly.......
Cripes! About time I got a comment on that one, morning Dusty
only the greatest posts go without comment, at least that's what I keep telling my self.

« Reply #117 on: July 24, 2014, 11:19:14 AM »

Morning, folks. Gonna hit the Napalms on the CI special... anyone have a shipping code?

Shfree-something, I forget.  Morning, Steve.

Yeah. Figure that's the format. Last one I used was 44... not today though.

Morning, Joe.
Sometimes it's freesh-something  ;D. Mornin' Steve. Hit those LB's....hit 'em hard. Haven't seen that price in quite a while.

Yessir! 2 deals. Down to four that I got from FreeFall. Price was the same, but shipping pushed it to $34. Thanks, Lori!
That skank!
#cumdumpster

« Reply #118 on: July 24, 2014, 11:20:04 AM »

Morning, folks. Gonna hit the Napalms on the CI special... anyone have a shipping code?

Shfree-something, I forget.  Morning, Steve.

Yeah. Figure that's the format. Last one I used was 44... not today though.

Morning, Joe.
Sometimes it's freesh-something  ;D. Mornin' Steve. Hit those LB's....hit 'em hard. Haven't seen that price in quite a while.

Yessir! 2 deals. Down to four that I got from FreeFall. Price was the same, but shipping pushed it to $34. Thanks, Lori!
I forgot about those FF'ing the other day....
This deal is better, free ship
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #119 on: July 24, 2014, 11:20:20 AM »

shfree47 if anyone still cares.