« Reply #60 on: March 08, 2016, 12:35:12 PM »

At the dermatologist office to get my annual inspection.
Yes, TR you have skin...
Although thin at times.

« Reply #61 on: March 08, 2016, 12:38:00 PM »

La Palina Classic - tasty.  Mikey likey.
Good line.  Enjoyed the Red label recently.
Prefer the Red Label over the Black Label.  The Red is suppose to be the Black but with Hababo wrapper instead of the Oscuro not the the Black ain't to shabby.

« Reply #62 on: March 08, 2016, 12:39:35 PM »

At the dermatologist office to get my annual inspection.
Yes, TR you have skin...
Although thin at times.
"Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either..."

« Reply #63 on: March 08, 2016, 12:48:58 PM »

At the dermatologist office to get my annual inspection.
Yes, TR you have skin...
Although thin at times.
"Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either..."
Tony lies.

« Reply #64 on: March 08, 2016, 12:56:13 PM »

At the dermatologist office to get my annual inspection.
Yes, TR you have skin...
Although thin at times.
"Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either..."
Tony lies.
Like a dog!

« Reply #65 on: March 08, 2016, 01:00:02 PM »

Chip, our thoughts are with you.
Even got the pup pulling for you and yours.  Hang in there Chip.

« Reply #66 on: March 08, 2016, 01:25:54 PM »

Morning Flip.  You ever used the black ice before?  I'm truly amazed at how much that stuff expands.
TWSS!

« Reply #67 on: March 08, 2016, 01:26:02 PM »

At the dermatologist office to get my annual inspection.
Yes, TR you have skin...
Although thin at times.
"Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either..."
Warning:  GFY

« Reply #68 on: March 08, 2016, 01:28:38 PM »

Looks like I will be flying to Newark tomorrow afternoon and be in the Washington Square Area of Manhattan on Thursday if anyone happens to be around there for a smoke.  Flying back here Friday evening.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #69 on: March 08, 2016, 01:29:11 PM »

Chip, our thoughts are with you.
Amen.

« Reply #70 on: March 08, 2016, 01:29:27 PM »

At the dermatologist office to get my annual inspection.
Yes, TR you have skin...
Although thin at times.
"Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either..."
Tony lies.
:o
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #71 on: March 08, 2016, 01:32:58 PM »

You all need to get up and go to work or something or I'm gonna start making fudge with the pan I use to fry chicken wings in ROTFLMAO. Now who fry's chicken wings in a pan? You must not be from Buffalo.
LOL, I was thinking the same thing yesterday Rick, someone needs to buy him a deep fryer
Best Southern Fried Chicken I ever had was made by a neighbor lady who had many generations of Virginia roots.  She made it in a cast iron skillet on the stove in Crisco or lard, I can't remember which, probably the first, and then she would lay it on paper towels to drain.  I was a kid and I still remember it as the best.

« Reply #72 on: March 08, 2016, 01:33:31 PM »

Another shitstorm start today.

@ Travellin Dave - I may be going to NY tomorrow (Manhattan, financial district/Washington Square), what would be the preferred airport to use?
I think Newark that has a direct link to the train station, and take the train in.  JFK and LaGuadia are a hassle getting into the city.
Thanks
this week should be ok, it is a NJ transit train that makes stops at Newark/liberty airport Air train station, for trips to the terminals.  NJ Transit, might be on strike starting Sunday 3/13.
I will just take a cab probably
If you're going to do a cab, the other two would be acceptable.  Guess it mostly depends on what has the best flight from Austin.
Newark worked out better for my air travel so Newark it is.

« Reply #73 on: March 08, 2016, 01:34:58 PM »

You all need to get up and go to work or something or I'm gonna start making fudge with the pan I use to fry chicken wings in ROTFLMAO. Now who fry's chicken wings in a pan? You must not be from Buffalo.
LOL, I was thinking the same thing yesterday Rick, someone needs to buy him a deep fryer
Best Southern Fried Chicken I ever had was made by a neighbor lady who had many generations of Virginia roots.  She made it in a cast iron skillet on the stove in Crisco or lard, I can't remember which, probably the first, and then she would lay it on paper towels to drain.  I was a kid and I still remember it as the best.
Chicken is fried at home in a skillet, not a fuk'n deep fryer and it is best cooked in an iron skillet.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #74 on: March 08, 2016, 01:35:24 PM »

You all need to get up and go to work or something or I'm gonna start making fudge with the pan I use to fry chicken wings in ROTFLMAO. Now who fry's chicken wings in a pan? You must not be from Buffalo.
LOL, I was thinking the same thing yesterday Rick, someone needs to buy him a deep fryer
Then she'll put fudge in it....
I just read through yesterday's banter.  What's funny is that BD's saga is still being mentioned today.  I enjoy his posts, he has a gift for writing them out.
He should keep a journal of his life, but especially the wifescapades.